3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.20 08:17 pm

The story in Far Cry 5 (Far Cry 4)

What are the proposals?
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
May Allister 11.05.20

Batman and the Joker the blay.

666BirdOfHermes666 11.05.20

Most likely villain will be more adequate, I think that Yubisoft understands that another psycho is not a ride and people stupidly tired. And the main character Here... don't know, but it would be seasoned soldiers.

L
Luk_prost 11.05.20

In Far Cry 3 we played for the Caucasian, in Far Cry 4 for Asian(Mongoloid), following the patterns we might play for the representative of the Negroid race. And what about the antagonist, then the same system.

l
ludovick 11.05.20

God forbid hatch tolerant trend, and will be roleplaying for dark against a white villain. :)

_
_ZLOY_den_ 11.05.20

JohnFender
And you wass not a drug addict and Pagan also neuravnoveshennoe (although they were good)
and I even said about the main characters

_
_ZLOY_den_ 11.05.20

not about the main characters damn Gavrila
and about the villains

k
kriptonec 11.05.20

I want to see in the new headlight region Amsterdam, and the villain of the Calabrian mafia, the 35-year-old Giuseppe Nirta!

A
Aleksandr Volchara 11.05.20

In the past

Z
Zodiac Slim 11.05.20

Take me serious doubts that it will be Far Cry 5. My opinion is that the project, in principle, exhausted. It would be more correct to developers using used in Far Cry 3-4 technology and experience to use in another project: another story, concept, and name.

Z
Zodiac Slim 11.05.20

Волк241
Do not have. For a second, turning the fantasy: this for example could be a quest in the likeness of Syberia. There is where to apply tried and tested, and is where to turn. Plus - it's a completely different genre
Spoiler
All IMHO

P
Paul_SH 11.05.20

Волк241
Remember! Saw this picture: Far Cry 4: madness returns))

P
Pagan Min 11.05.20

Lord, anywhere, if only the students didn't zadalbyvaet that moron, Vaasa!
Cool of course it would be in Japan. Yubikov flooded to exotic places, Japan after the tropics, Africa and the Himalayas here will be most welcome!

i
igor belyy 11.05.20

Волк974
spirit edge lights died after the 1st part

s
serg.welldone 11.05.20

In Chechnya...

S
Sergey1983 11.05.20

India, riding the Buffalo, 54 towers, 48 outposts, gauged - sir Elton John. Glavgeroya will rot because he's straight. Overall ubeysofta all the latest games ctrl C and ctrl V. What is there to invent a story.

P
Pachkin 11.05.20

And maybe in space? For example: abandoned station in space, mutants, robots, laser guns.. It would be cool!
Here the vampires are appropriate, and dragons of the Blood Dragon fit! The main villain is an artificial intelligence, a former man who had lost the body. The main characters - brother and sister (you can change characters at different stages of the game). Opposing sides: space pirates, scientists and police. Do you like it?

i
igor belyy 11.05.20

beginning, if people bought tickets to vacation in the tropics. come, rest, have fun. and suddenly one of the friends disappears. the rest thought that he went with some chick, but then find his disfigurement the corpse. on the island, sounding the alarm. all evacuated. it turns out that on the neighbouring archipelago of events of the edge of the headlight 1. and the mutants evolved about moved here. is the mass murders. all who could were evacuated, the rest of the way waste is controlled by tragedy. our main character is a former soldier and with the rest who can hold a weapon, fight for life and the evacuation of the island. It turned out that Krieger is alive and he is the leader of the mutants, there are all sorts of events, loss of someone from friends, rescue them from captivity Krieger at the end of the game. in the end, Krieger's destroyed, the main character gets hooked with some sort of girlfriend and they leave the island. the end of the game, but not series...)) as in classic horror, who nibud of the villains survive)

B
Balda716 11.05.20

Independence in the United States

B
Balda716 11.05.20

Can tipo predator kind of thread race will appear in the 5th part.

A
Alexander Bekker 11.05.20

Return to the sources and of the atmosphere itself would be the best option. But I do not think that these developers should hope for a quality implementation and competitive spirit of the first part.