3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramazan Kakvaev 11.05.20 08:23 pm

In specific locations of the sags fps (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recently noticed that under all the graphics settings,fps sags heavily in places like:
1: a Place where Nilfgaard sitting around the campfire around the fortress with their commander
2:In the room of Baron in Velenje
3:About blacksmiths dwarves in the castle of Baron.
4.In the marshes in Velenje.
But the interesting thing is that overclocking these places just don'T FEEL it.For example, if you travel to Novigrad,then there is overclocking the fps will rise from 28 to 30-32 but it is in these places all bad!What is the reason?
GTX 650 1GB Intel Core I5 2500k 3.3 ghz 8 gb RAM - my configuration
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 11.05.20

Ramazan Kakaew
Config of what?

V
Vano_Strelok 11.05.20

Ramazan Kakaew
Also noticed drop in certain areas. About Velena shallow ponds with grass drop from 60 to 35-27

D
Devilgroup87 11.05.20

Ramazan Kakaew
Vanek_Assassin
You are on a laptop with i3 game or what?

R
Ramazan Kakvaev 11.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
I5 2500k 3.3 ghz (not overclocked) 8 gb ram GTX 650 1 gb

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 11.05.20

Ramazan Kakaew
Hmm, dump it all to a minimum, especially graphics settings.

R
Ruslan45 11.05.20

I watched only one drawdown in the Eletskikh the catacombs in Velenje....when Keira closes the HOLE. There is almost always a departure.
And so - no.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.20

Nada just kampyuter to have both in pitch requirements then it will not cower

J
Jimmy.Lee 11.05.20

Personally, I have only one drawdown fps in Lucente, when killing Charley in the cave for storage of wine.

D
Deliano 11.05.20

In the past your PC was held a witch on a stable 60 (settings closer to high without HW), but also in specific places for no reason it dropped to 50-45. For example in a dungeon, when you go to the toad and struggling with the utoptsev, just standing at a wall the FPS was dropping as well in a couple of villages, passing by a fence and other wooden textures.. when in the fog of romannikov.. In these places abnormally sags fps, even if you enter the menu and turn it to the lowest settings, fps is still in the area 45.. No mods are standing, especially on changing and improving textures..
(i7 3770 GTX 770)