3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaMaN 11.05.20 08:23 pm

The army at the call of evil?

So I spent a year of his life in useless stagnation in the army. I was lucky - I went to 23, after uni, so my psyche could not cripple (maybe slightly deformed, but not to maim). How do you feel about conscription? Whether it is necessary in modern society?
103 Comments
Sort by:
n
namaste.108 11.05.20

Wing42
'So he didn't kill you - in this whole war.'
And what's the point? All this illusion will sooner or later come to an end (I stay on the blue planet). You are not satisfied with your life, and it will not be satisfied until you throw all obtrusive.
'Are unlikely to trust the opinion of a normal muscle to run blood through the body.' You're probably an ordinary materialist, I wrote about the experience of life from the very center of human beings. And what else to trust if not the voice of the heart? May the eternally restless mind?
'Your ancestors, probably, similar questions of morality and ethics was not asked to provide you the opportunity to write about what enemy to kill is not necessary.'
I am not responsible for the acts of their ancestors anyway, and what is ultimately the difference in this life I am German, another a Frenchman, what's the point in all this madness?

W
Wing42 11.05.20

namaste.108 wrote:
And what's the point? All this illusion will sooner or later come to an end (I stay on the blue planet). You are not satisfied with your life, and it will not be satisfied until you throw all obtrusive.
Make sense? For a soldier it makes no sense, but there is a purpose. For example, to survive the war. Believe it or not, but I love to live. Hell, just love! They say to reject all imposed? Sounds like a good plan. And no, it only seems so. Why did you decide that it is so, what do you think? After all, your opinion - exactly the same illusion as mine.
namaste.108 wrote:
You're probably an ordinary materialist, I wrote about the experience of life from the very center of human beings. And what else to trust if not the voice of the heart? May the eternally restless mind?
You know, I have long noticed that people who tend to talk a lot about materialism or its opposite, idealism - often have a very superficial understanding about that, and about other, limited only by the labeling of other and not having a solid ground with idle talk.
Emotions come from the mind, and heart responds to them with his rapid heartbeat that romance voice call.
namaste.108 wrote:
I am not responsible for the acts of their ancestors anyway, and what is ultimately the difference in this life I am German, another a Frenchman, what's the point in all this madness?
Another life, that's not a typo? At your house by any chance have any badge guest of honor Ren-TV?

n
namaste.108 11.05.20

Wing42
There is no mind without a heart, you found nothing, and the TV in my house is. And no opinions, is the experience. The dialogue was over.

0Bers0 11.05.20

MrBAstarD
Estimate, enough, not enough those who shoot much better served, or the cops. It depends on the preferences of the person. I personally know 3 people who have not served and has not one type of weapon for hunting and understands it far better than servicemen. Four, is not considered ))). It is officially from them or not, is not specified. Yes, even elementary training accuracy many passes in shooting from a pneumatic in nature or kebabs. If people like it and that is it. The same conscript half a year to shoot, like the first time he took his rifle or a pistol in hand if he doesn't like it.
About how to get out of it. Yes, elementary. Don't need to get sick of something to break or mow a homosexual. It is possible to live a normal life, to play sports, to work, to obtain third-party income. Just prescribed not by place of residence. Yes, even relatives, if not his second apartment. With a employer easy to agree on informal wages. Easier if you have your income. You can draw him close to you.
You only have to think, and whether you specifically not to go into the army. If you're lazy or just SSA, it is best to go. The benefits definitely will. And if you have already created a family, get a good income and are a support for their families, and the sense big for you the army will not, because shoot and play sports no one bothers in the civilian world. Well, stupid implementation of someone else's orders is certainly not conducive to the development or any financial achievements in everyday life.

W
Wing42 11.05.20

namaste.108 wrote:
There is no mind without a heart
Of course - there's blood in the body to drive. It is foolish to think that man can function without a heart or without a brain. By the way, you're boring.

0Bers0 wrote:
I personally know 3 people who have not served and has not one type of weapon for hunting and understands it far better than servicemen.
Don't know how, but it just so happened that servicemen in tenure as his soldiers used guns for combat, not for hunting, and your pride about it looks ridiculous. Between a hunting rifle and any Kalashnikov still there are differences, though insignificant, and if the soldier does not understand hunting rifles, the army are not to blame.

L|EMEHTATOP
It's funny, but it brought the government to the events of 1917. Want a new revolution?

Z
Zevs72ru 11.05.20

I think that it's time to make a contract onli. Army the country needs, but clearly not the same zagrodzka Express. A bunch of friends, who would not come to the army, all in one voice say that do nefig. If moskovity guy, it is better to find employment in the civilian world, and there is bullshit. So the army obviously will not prevent those who go to work in bodies. And ordinary chuvachkov, consultant DNSe some, this army never rested.

0Bers0 11.05.20

Wing42
Well, the same is not quite normal saiga hunting rifle. Yes, and modern hunters use not only the classic rifles. Semi-automatic, pump-action. Yes, even crossbows and bows. Variety hunters sometimes striking.
I'm not talking about something understands or not soldier. Rather answered the question that civilians know how to use weapons. A lot of people can. There are of course a lot depends on environment and personal interests and preferences,

W
Wing42 11.05.20

0Bers0
In this case, no doubt.

B
BioCommandos 11.05.20

LIRW
LIRW wrote:
I have for example many friends who came from there
LIRW wrote:
But right now, taxis - not complaining.
They complain the fish is something.
But served, Hul.

B
Bombardirovschik 11.05.20

If you want to know what not to think and stupidly follow orders and when every aspect of your life spelled out in the documents, and even order shit hanging in the toilet so you're not wrong to do that first and that the poto - armeyki the juice.
Of also army even changes the way of thinking. There is a transfer we have about the army and all the troops on TV so there when they interview (all commanders of cars, arrows, etc.) they say some memorized phrases, as if just repeating what is written in the Constitution and the rules. However why like? it is, just repeat writing.

w
warp 37 11.05.20

In time of war - a necessary evil, peace is a waste of time for most. Anyway, I don't understand why forced to recruit people who do not want it? This is the first source of problems in case. Potential traitors and cannon fodder.

Emergency service should be voluntary and built on motivation - and then problems with numbering will not, and people with quite different understanding. If you don't want to serve, want - the flag in hand, get a number of benefits, like benefits, salaries and other bonuses (as in the armies of some countries). But in its current form, this is the duty (so did not occupy the same) is just puzzling.

11Alien11 11.05.20

warp 37
Ideally, to take military service in peace time is necessary to teach people the military at least basic, because when the thunder clap to study once. Another issue is that in our army in most parts of the soldiers doing anything , but not the development of military science , this but trouble. About material motivation , to one of a normal army not to create usually the one who fight for money and other material goods ready to kill, but to die not ready for this as soon as the horizon shows a thick polar foxes ,they usually prefer to get out.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.05.20

For me the only benefit – a job he took,in the Institute for the study of aviation materials.And that's all.Served 2 years

B
Bombardirovschik 11.05.20

warp 37
warp 37 wrote:
Emergency service should be voluntary and built on motivation - and then problems with numbering will not, and people with quite different understanding.
here is the topic about the army batch, lol!

D
Demonic Wolf 11.05.20

learned how to cook porridge from the sapper shovel and shoot lots of guns. Yes, I'm in the army experienced so many things, from losing friends, to the moments when he was several times on the verge of death, it seemed all you will remain lying on this unknown mountain...

This game is called Call Of Duty ?

A
Alcatraz74 11.05.20

Demonic Wolf
or battle

R
Rolemanser 11.05.20

Demonic Wolf
you're a fool

T
Tigrilla1003 11.05.20

Demonic Wolf wrote:
learned how to cook porridge from the sapper shovel and shoot lots of guns. Yes, I'm in the army experienced so many things, from losing friends, to the moments when he was several times on the verge of death, it seemed all you will remain lying on this unknown mountain...

This game is called Call Of Duty ?
I work and travel a student and the more experienced

R
Rolemanser 11.05.20

Tigrilla1003
Well done, take from the shelf a piece of chocolate meat.

0Bers0 11.05.20

MrBAstarD
I would be with you to explore not go, to live another hunt
I would go with you anywhere would not go.
The phrase about Pneumatics masterpiece...
What? Or the principle of aiming at pneumatic and firearms is something different on yours?
But in fact the difference between aimed fire and shooting vskidku with a BB gun and firearms HUGE...
I wrote somewhere that there is no difference?
And there is such a thing as tactical training, which honed for more than one month
Put specifically in the woods I would bet on a good hunter than a soldier. Although again, depending on what kind of troops soldier.
in a normal army to go there and that is difficult to say
And I do not argue. Never one from the army is not discouraged. Just wrote that she would rather many even favor this as it is now. Rest in a labor camp for a year.