3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 11.05.20 08:25 pm

Repair

Is it better to put in the kitchen: tile or laminate?
Here I thought that the repair is crap and can throw a mattress on the concrete, and the walls just to fill. But it turned out that the desire not to live psovsky still occurs. But I was never interested in patelnie Affairs. Well, the kitchen is not the bathroom and not sleeping. It is not clear what to put there.
You care about what you repair: the Euro or Soviet? You know the people who leaked the budget of Ethiopia for the repair and that they are inspired?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Here I thought that the repair is crap and can throw a mattress on the concrete...
And this was only the beginning. 90 years ago two young guys this has already been foreseen...
Spoilery that hour of a Sunday afternoon when lucky people carry the Arbat market mattresses. The couple and the Soviet middle -- the main purchasers of spring mattresses. They carry them upright and hug with both hands. Yes, as they do not hug the blue, oily flowers, the Foundation of his happiness!
Citizens! Respect spring mattress in blue flowers! It's -- family home, the alpha and omega of furniture, General and whole home comfort, love the base, the father of Primus? How sweet it is to sleep under democratic the sound of his springs! What wonderful dreams he sees the man asleep on his blue sackcloth! Some respect for each matricellular.
A person deprived of a mattress, miserable. It does not exist. He pays no taxes, has no wife, friends do not give him a loan of money by Wednesday, taxi drivers send after him the insulting words, the girls laugh at him: they do not like idealists. A person deprived of a mattress, mostly writes poetry:
Under the soft are Bure to relax in a rocking chair.
Snowflakes hovering in the yard, and, like dreams, flying jackdaws.
He works behind a high counter of the Telegraph office, holding business matratzenlager who came to send telegrams.
The mattress breaks human life. In its upholstery and springs lurks a force, attractive and still not investigated. On the call of the ringing of its springs attracts people and things. Comes winagent and girls. They want to be friends with matratzenlager. Winagent does this in order to fiscal, pursuing public benefits, and girls -- unselfishly, obeying the laws of nature.
Begins flowering of youth. Winagent, collecting tax, as the bee collects the spring nectar, with a joyful hum of flies in his district hive. And adlanovich girls replaces wife and Primus .Yuvel ' e 1.
The mattress is insatiable. It requires sacrifices. At night he issued a ringing of the falling ball. He needs a bookcase. He needs the table for stupid posts. Clang of springs, it requires curtains
curtains and kitchen ware. He pushes the man and said to him:
-- Go! Buy rubel and rolling pin!
-- I'm ashamed of you people, you still have no carpet!
-- Work! I'll get you kids! You need money for nappies and a pram.
A mattress remembers and does things his way. Even a poet can escape the common fate. Here he is taking out of the market mattress with horror clinging to his soft belly.
- I will break your persistence, poet! says mattress.-You will not have to run to the Telegraph office to write poetry. Yes, and even whether to write them? Serve! And balance will always be in your favor. Think of your wife and children.
-- I have no wife!- cries the poet, otchityvayasj from the spring teacher.
-- It will be. And I do not guarantee that this will be the most beautiful girl on earth. I don't even know whether it will be good. Be ready for anything. You have children.
-- I don't like children!
- You will love them!
- You frighten me, citizen mattress!
-- Shut up, fool! You don't know everything! You'll get in Mosgrave a loan for furniture.
-- I'll kill you, mattress!
-- The puppy! If you dare to do it, the neighbours will denounce you to the housing Department.
So every Sunday, under the joyful ringing of mattresses, circulate in Moscow the lucky ones.

P
Protocol10 11.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
linoleum bed and norms.

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.05.20

Protocol10
Linoleum is eliminated, already laminate on the rest area there. Probably the best tile the whole kitchen to impose, and the walls and ceiling. So after cooking the dishes and all the cooking mess Karcher to rinse, well, it's in the bag.

p
pekabir 11.05.20

if finances allow, then the tile with the texture of the laminate. only 5килорублев per square

s
szhech konsolotu 11.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:Probably better to just tile the whole kitchen to impose
That's right-only the walls up to half and the ceiling do not need-and will be the norm.He is now the repair started-sucking money like a vacuum cleaner.

R
Rolemanser 11.05.20

Better tiles, it is more convenient to wash my whole kitchen lined with tiles, just look for the tile, so when it's wet your feet don't slip.

R
Razox 11.05.20

Generally could be sheets of corrugated metal to make, would usually cool)

C
Cude 11.05.20

Better tile, Laminate is too fragile for kitchen,

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.20

the ceiling tiles logit stupid. nailed over the stove lit rare metals nails easy and light bulbs with all sorts of rainbow podsvetki.

0Bers0 11.05.20

The tile on the floor of course to the kitchen.

r
requiemmm 11.05.20

Tile requires a smooth walls and floor. I'm twenty years have lived in apartments, ahem, typical Soviet construction. The ceiling and the floor - line, the walls littered with where they wanted, and of workers from the battalion itself. And Yes, there was this fucking tile. Cold floors, walls and curves over the tiles and seams is very striking. If you have a laminate, veneer, paint, whitewash and Wallpaper, but at least the mats and carpets is one thing, but it is necessary to attach on the curve of the wall something the right shape and with clearly visible stitching is complete *?:%;№;!, comrades. It's a sort of concave lens, irregular shapes and you have to live with it:) the Plaster does not help, it is soooo toasty slooow...nafig to live. Although, if the house is built with hands, it looks quite decent.
Now I just do not care about the whole repair issue. Invest specifically, and the output is zilch, well not cause it's all, well, wall, well flooring, well, then what? Once I did get to my kitchen, I'll just sew wall paneling, and the floor will swarco fresh piece of linoleum. Three days of work, 10K money. Wall near the stove just glued film with any figure, and the hell with it, in the kitchen preparing, and methods not satisfied:)

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.05.20

requiemmm
the house last year passed. There are all smooth. Yes, the grain to live in houses of the time of Leonid Brezhnev, especially the candy mold from the same. And your opinion it ISA and resumes. And squarel I would a piece of linoleum on the floor, but my gut wants to show off. Or not? Maybe it's not a show-off, and all solid need to do?

K
Kirlusha 11.05.20

The lenoleum on the floor, there is one plus:
The dishes are not banging about the tile:)
If there is no hood over the stove, then in a year or two on the ceiling will be yellow spot. Accordingly, it is necessary to clean the ceiling;)
Well, on the wall, of course the tile. Grout and you can see 2 seams to wipe, if not together at the corners.