3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhon Snou 2 11.05.20 08:26 pm

What the hell is going on? (Devil May Cry 4)

Began Special Edition on a medium difficulty level and, frankly, nuts. Such a hard, I have not met. Okay, forget about the management, about which the fingers can be broken.
Here is the problem. Stuck on the FIRST challenge where you have to kill the demons in the allotted time. Them VERY difficult to kill, one needs a lot of punch, physically you don't manage, I tried a dozen times, no less. In Castlevania on the highest difficulty level bots twice as fast to kill, here is an ass on the middle level at the beginning of the game. And what will happen next? I want to know if I was the one experiencing similar problems and what, exactly, to do with it? The game already thinking to throw the wildest japonscina.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leonn_24 11.05.20

Jon Snow 2
play clave-mouse? it is strictly on the gamepad need to go remember at one time held the keyboard is mastered only half of the game, and the game is really difficult to get used to the curve management and zabolochennaya camera ruins everything

D
Dzhon Snou 2 11.05.20

Leonn_24
On the controller. Come on, management of God with him, will somehow be used.
The biggest problem is how long to kill enemies. Not difficult, but it long. Punch button until you're blue in the most ordinary bots. I can't imagine what will be the bosses next and how they do pass.

D
DarkDante2008 11.05.20

For me personally,the usual DMC4 seemed on average more difficult than in the SE.(And the game quit is not necessary, it is, believe me, easier third part,I don't know, what would you say about it))

D
DarkDante2008 11.05.20

And so - often Creek Red Queen and you will become easier

Z
Zombieller 11.05.20

Good enemies are killed, but still the game left, overpowering the shitty controls and camera is very poorly implemented Dodge, the sword in Nero start through time, and then not start. Dante actually a lot of styles are loaded, there is to make between a trickster and swordsman.