3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrAllucard 11.05.20 08:26 pm

Can anyone finalize a few well-known mods? (Fallout 4)

Looking for someone or several who would undertake the revision of several well-known mods for construction.

For example. Mod Snap'n Build. Mod chic, a lot of opportunities, BUT the savage ambush from the inner door jambs. There is only one option, (look at color) suitable for only one type of walls, not for others. Although options wall several. From a purely aesthetic point of view sucks. It is possible that the author simply did not pay attention to it or simply forgot, given the size of the mod.

This is just one example. These mods several.
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 11.05.20

Hardly anyone will undertake to fashion to construction, home and PR, few sets, because of their glucocorti.
In the fall as it is put. Rebuilt Sanctuary, everything is fine like it was.. until he came, and I have all the settlers in the river to catch fish. Even mother Murphy climbed from his tabureta the fish catch. xD )
Since then, personally I do not put. As for gameplay, weapons, armor, and so They kind of work, but always there comes a moment when they cease to work.
Even little things can be placed. I have now is on picture of mod, and on the tube to conduct electricity. How many tests, did not seem buggy.

R
RGC 11.05.20

Go to nexus and the author of fashion ask. Found where to write. Ng...

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

lokkie
Cho went people fishing....
I won Preston walks across rooftops like the cat.....

p
perni007 11.05.20

MrAllucard
Come on MG, there is a section where the money fashion rivet.

l
lokkie 11.05.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Yeah, but the game came out, went back, and he descends to earth. )
And with the mod there, the settlers clung tightly to the river stuck. Cho just did, and rebooted, and ran to another part of the map. Even survival was turned off and fasttravel tried to stir them. Useless.

H
Huskarl Krstk 11.05.20

lokkie
What do you want, they can not bite a few months.

l
lokkie 11.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
So everything would nicho current as they catch fish Toshka not Mature bartosiak not growing. )

M
MrAllucard 11.05.20

lokkie
That autumn fashion in the construction and the truth was often buggy. but now most of the issues decided, there is in fact minor flaws.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

lokkie