3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhon Snou 2 12.10.19 02:10 pm

Bourbon still alive? (Metro: Last Light)

So short, guys. Pass dlc for Paul and at the end of the mission, before you sit on the trolley, you can stumble upon a table with two bandits, who were saying something about Bourbon. I was very interested and listened to the end. They wondered who killed all at Sukharevskaya. One of them said that, like the Shuttle of Bourbon found the station surrounded by dead bodies alive! Type, that the gangbanger shoots him killed, but only wounded him and he lost consciousness! What's wrong with him now is unknown, he said. But the fact remains: if in Metro 2033, our friend died. I'm just incredibly happy about that. Who as considers, whether in about him in the sequel? And yeah, I never read, am I the first who found this? Sori, if anything, excited as I heard - so right here) Waiting for your opinions)
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 12.10.19

In the re-release of Metro 2033 Redux if you look to the Bourbon after he was shot, you can see solid Hole. As a rule, don't survive. Although this is a game, everything can be ;)

D
Dzhon Snou 2 12.10.19

Grandshot
Yes, in the next part, let's hope his Grand resurrection)))

m
mafia60000 12.10.19

Stalker Zone
Thanks didn't know

D
Dzhon Snou 2 12.10.19

mafia60000
But not for that)

A
AdroV 12.10.19

Nothing, I was then in Bourbon shot and knife throwing)

-
-Archimond- 12.10.19

in the book he died at the first transition, in the place where you get.

x
xSPIRITx 12.10.19

Like, Eksodus will appear

B
Baltika devyatochka 12.10.19

xSPIRITx
From this information?

s
saa0891 12.10.19

Vladimir Central, North wind,
Step out of Tver, evil Nemer

T
Tiger Goose 12.10.19

Died.

x
xSPIRITx 12.10.19

Dealer of good
What is the website leaked files Metro Exodus, together with sounds and some screenshots. Among the files there is a list of a few characters and Bourbon's listed. But I wrote like in the previous comments, so it's just a rumor

T
Tulskiy Pocik 12.10.19

He died while in the fan wiki States otherwise.Yes, it is possible to shoot and the screen will turn black and white as in a bad thing to do (by the way, why the theft of ammunition and looting doesn't count as a bad thing?), but this is the full game.He was left alone in an empty room, without equipment, c shot in the stomach, in a puddle of blood and no signs of life.Not a soul around and the nearest station way through the infected city.And in the next mission at the beginning of his corpse can be seen a door ajar and if you shoot it, the game it does not respond.

P
Peso 4ek70 12.10.19

Jon Snow 2
Are you military first aid kit of all rescues, Artem like it survived with first aid kits when I grenade)

D
Dmitry Haritonov 12.10.19

Tula Potsik
and in metro exodus he is alive, so he survived

A
Aloska 12.10.19

Dmitry Haritonov
He seems to be dead in metro exodus.
When a fire dies, we find Bourbon.