3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hookvlad 11.05.20 08:36 pm

Discussion of the final (Batman: Arkham City)

!!!CAUTION THERE ARE SPOILERS!!!

Let us in this topic is to discuss the end of the game, as it kill me och sorry for the Joker.
Pinelike fell into the source of immortality, this is odd, so we may still meet.
An additional task where you have to find the secret of the beholder and scan the signs. After the passage of said, they say we'll meet again Batman And Chet was saying about the war in Gotama...
Here, is my opinion that))
221 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

Watched basically the first part, damn I was very surprised by this) 2 the Easter eggs are not transparently hints that will be continued)

Sunnyboys
Where Penguin is?? Its a simple bet left on the floor to lie

g
get away_[667] 11.05.20

The final masterpiece! I never thought that the death of the main villain will put me in a stupor and strikes on a tear... Very sorry for the Joker... Very...

B
Button 11.05.20

tell me when I'm in the story, go to the Joker for the cure and at the same time the wife of the frieze on salitary plant, there is still water everywhere you need out of a cannon frieze raft to do..Behind bars there is a switch and I can not understand how to go further.. managed betarangom a hundred times already throw to him - nothing happens.. What to do?

B
Button 11.05.20

and all figured out

S
Sunnyboys 11.05.20

Hookvlad
The penguin sits in the Museum's the stand, next to where the ninja from the League of assassins escaped

S
Shake619 11.05.20

Sunnyboys
female cat is not allowed in Church :)

N
NokiArt 11.05.20

where to find a list of all the Easter eggs?

S
Sunnyboys 11.05.20

Shake619
Well, Batman it is allowed.

V
Vinamp123 11.05.20

The ending is cool.But if the authors will continue to do,without the Joker, this is not Batman.I think they need now to make games about other comic book characters.

S
Shake619 11.05.20

Sunnyboys
I just told you -__- saying the sinner and the mustache is...

h
hootmax10 11.05.20

BloOdSHaRk
Thu nifiga did not understand, did everything as in the video in the link to the crock pot, threw in batarang button and it zero response.... stupid like 20 times threw out climbs CRIC) can in the PC version there is no such joke?

H
Hookvlad 11.05.20

hootmax10
The button should be active and how to activate it I don't know (he tried not th does not exist), we can just plot it is necessary to go further. He was there 1 time during the story, after not hunting to climb)

m
marston-john 11.05.20

It turns out there is Alt. the ending:

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

Sunnyboys
This will not be allowed - he will :)

b
boitsov 11.05.20

B the stories ,on the basis of Arkham city there is mention of zemletryasenie . Some of the buildings in
the district police station partially went into the water. It also says that experts
Sharpe warned about the possibility of a stronger earthquake. I think the result
thereof, the wall between Arkham and Gotham city will collapse and the criminals will start to divide the whole town.

D
Daedro 11.05.20

yeah...also was in shock from the ending%) and suddenly the Joker is played with a clone...the plot is unpredictable specifically, well, nowhere I could not predict what will happen next...the developers of genius, so the style of Gotham, the characters, the atmosphere did...10 of 5 point scale..

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

Intresnee the cause of death of the Joker, in fact he killed himself.

I think that prisoners do not need to wait for an earthquake, the prison was left unguarded.

b
boitsov 11.05.20

exeBOX
The plot is very unexpected! The death of the Joker was quite a shock!!! How Betws without Jock(((

Not perizhivay the Joker in the comics has been raised again. He will raise here. Death will be false,because Pinelike can separate themselves from at least three humanoid object. Even so if he died then it can raise the body of black lantern or Lex Luthor clones of his worst ally.

b
boitsov 11.05.20

NightHawkreal
Intresnee the cause of death of the Joker, in fact he killed himself

If you take the option of glenaicill,the Joker just walked away into the shadows and then it will pull
strings!

T
Teimurazor 11.05.20

Pinolillo fried, and the Joker leaned back.
I'll be disappointed if he suddenly some magic is drawn from the air in third part. Without Hamill the Joker is not a cake