3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I4igoK 11.05.20 08:39 pm

Super game! (Zenith)

Hosted the game for about 11 hours.
Yes, there are some nuances:
1) the Gameplay is often slow, the hero moves barely as much difficulty and as always in games the character can't climb a meter fence.
2) Often the humor is not funny.
3) localization Errors.
4) No SANE graphics settings, screen resolution, sound.
5) it would be Possible to add more magic skills in the skill tree write what you pumped, but not stupid to focus on a skill's name and its icon.

BUT!!! Despite all this, it's worth it. She's cute. Atmospheric. With a good plot. I don't regret the time spent. Good game from indie Studio, which unfortunately are unable to afford the voice of the characters, Oh, how lovely a voice spoke sineglazka Alan, even in English. Could this increase to the atmosphere of a tremendous squeeze making Alan a sweet bitch, Argus - gouging, and Mardi - crafty tyrant, who in the end... well you will know yourself. Sadness... the Game suggest.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 11.05.20

1) Set
2) Launched
3) I Saw a strange menu, started a new game
4) Understand that the speed of text output too slow and need every time to wait patiently for when he will bring all the text
5) Saw the skill tree of 6 or 9 elements
6) Deleted the game

A
AG90 11.05.20

Control and camera are awful, the plot, the humor is good and cool, but in the end still left a lot of questions I do not understand what is for Zenith what the word is, and Yes the game has potential, but management could destroy, though if a major Studio will take and correct management in the next part, and Yes you can be and the voice acting, but it is clear that the developers are indie.

K
Key Ovald 11.05.20

The game is just a record for inconsistency.
Marvelous plot, with lots of unexpected twists, gorgeous scenes, dialogues, characters, and a great parody of humor! Glavgeroy not a new idiot, which is happening enchanting things (as usual happens in this kind of parody games), and quite intelligent and accomplished mage, though... uh... irresponsible. It is worth noting that it in some moments he aware, for example, the personality of the character, whereas usually this situation occurs when the player (or reader) may have guessed, and the characters blunt and then suddenly know the TRUTH and loudly wonder under the skeptical gaze of the reader (or player).
A great and interesting story. At unbelievable damnedest performed the rest of the graphics, RPG system, management, animation... everything! Even the translation of the disgusting and constantly confuses the gender of the characters. Yes there, except for the resolution no more graphic settings yet! Damn, even the volume level no sound! Sound Marks!!!
Except that music in some places is very good, including during annealing Unexpected (Yes, that's the name of the main enemy-demon), good chipper heavy rock. There are bad tracks, but overall quite good. It's too loud against the rest of the game, so much hate sometimes.
Well, the character portraits in the dialog boxes well drawn. Because it is not 3D. Why game did not do a visual novel or just a good 2D is unclear.
Here's how HOW to appreciate the game in which the story 10/10, and everything else 1/10 (1 point for the music)!?
Well, let it be a 6.5/10.

Pys: do Not torture yourself, play with cheats, because the game is not just nothing standing except the plot, it's DISGUSTING everything except the plot (and some music).

r
requiemmm 24.05.22

Yes, bad management. Yes, there are bugs. Yes, the camera tries to kill the player and sometimes succeeds. However, if everything is so bad here, then many developers of even AAA projects have only to go out the window, because in this turkey there are still many beautiful locations with a sufficient level of graphics. And sane, logical puzzles. Logical, understandable and not out of the story. Animations are so-so, but they are, and this, by the way, is already an achievement, because in many much more advanced and expensive games, NPCs stupidly stand still in the same tavern. Everyone is standing, forever, nailed to the floor. Well, in general, the game is interesting to play and this is the main thing.