3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaultout 11.05.20 08:39 pm

How often do you find bugs in the game? (Fallout 4)

In all my time of passing Fallout 4, I came across dozens of bugs, some I even pereprohodil several missions.
What a lot of cursing in the game)
And how are you? How many bugs found?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 11.05.20

Sometimes

A
ARM_SERJ 11.05.20

Random crashes only and all!

E
E-601 11.05.20

Vaultout
Similarly...

M
MrGURAM76 11.05.20

Vaultout
All the time, but they are either treated or trifle, sometimes even funny.

T
Tdante 11.05.20

Games from the gazebo from bugs. So complex scripts and algorithms on this engine. Starting with oblivion bugs per square meter of the game world very much like for AAA projects.
I have long been resigned to the fact that some places you have to edit it through stand. Already the team has long memory you know)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 11.05.20

Passed the game 2 times, one time without all DLS, the second time with all the DLS, there was one bug is when I let go of Curie and told her to go to a truck stop, but she immediately started to run somewhere past the farm of Aberti, caught up with her again back, she's with me, then released and again she begins to run, I think well, let them, after I didn't find her there where sent, but still rummaged in an Internet found a team to move to the partner and she was in the asylum, I do not remember the number well, there where for the first time found her. The rest were bugs, but they are minor and do not interfere in the passage.

PS damn, just remembered... I Have the same Valentine and Kate as they sat down and didn't want to get up, had to struggle to raise their...

B
Basil44 11.05.20

smoothed out the lighthouse of Kingsport and workshop in the lighthouse and not.
but in the PIP-boy appeared Fish factory Mahkra with broken workshop high in the sky. well, I had to start a new game...

E
EMPs 11.05.20

New ME me something much more on bugs lucky than here.... Do not remember significant bugs

f
fox345 11.05.20

Was not a pleasant one bug. Neither from that nor from this has increased the movement speed of the PC and the speed of the review mouse. Somewhere twice. Helped only restart the PC. More like or anything critical is not met.

V
Vaultout 11.05.20

I remember one bug when I entered a Federal warehouse and took there armor, T-60, but when I got all the armor flew up and the main character was left at the bottom, I couldn't run, bastard peremeschatsya and remove the armor. Had to replay several missions because long did not satranala...

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

there was something, but I get around. For example,
1. satellites of love fall down external stairs, and then sit on the 5th spot and not moving. But if I move to another location and move while sitting. Solution: put them on the power armor, or rather, the frame. (So they go. When you break up with a partner, leave the armor in the same settlement). Because repair power armor (in 2 copies and my partner) after each battle - is problematic. Sorry, that dog won't wear silovogo. When I hear her shriek - then she fell again :)
if you remember that, I will add

A
Abbat76 11.05.20

Cheryl
the easiest way to repair a power armor is to give a partner only armor T45 or kzt51.. To fix her head, handles, legs need only steel, which do in principle nowhere - its many thousands accumulate just when disassembling stuff in the settlements, United in a network.
If to put on their armor T60 or Х01, no not enough resources go there are a lot of aluminum, which is the deficit quite often.

At high levels of play to find a T45 or kzt51. becomes problematic, but fortunately, there is Fairharbor where two freestuff full set of Kzt51. at any level HS, and the same is in the Nuka-Volda, where you can find Kzt51. in the coloring in Vim! the factory Nuka-Cola. This copy was stolen during the competition between Vim! and Nuka-Cola, as there is a record at the factory WIM! in far Harbor.

So that at least three sets of Kzt51. for a rather expensive copy of the content you can get in any scenario regardless of the level of GG ;) I even at the 77m level of HS on the Survival run in such armor myself. Upgrades max level, +2 intelligence in the helmet, in both legs fashion for capacity, coloring Vim! for strength, the jetpack behind his back.
Valentine walks with me in the Commonwealth in the same armor, but instead of džetpaka he has +2 strength. to see more of the stuff wore ;)

g
golubkov 11.05.20

Abbat76
and where you found the armor in the coloring in VIM! in the nuke world?maybe I missed?the plant is with the classic coloring of the nuclei of the stake where VIM!???

c
choa 11.05.20

not a bug of course, and that feature, but found out purely by chance and only today - weapons that leave behind dead enemies also contains the ammunition. That is, it makes sense to raise the barrel, the game will automatically take him from bullets, then raised a gun you can throw away.