3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.05.20 08:39 pm

Companions - companions GG (Pillars of Eternity)

In the course of the adventure the main character, the way he'll meet fellow travelers companion, which he can take in the party.
Who you like from them? Who is furious? Who do you think is the most successful, useful and so on...

Alot (MAG) - (sharp tongue)... I liked it, pretty useful especially fighter GG ...and not only.

Eder (warrior) - a good fighter and defender, well, he's a warrior and Africa - warrior-)) a Normal person.

Stoick (priest) - he has good support spells, but in rukopashka it full lol (sorry) a lot of fun. minus the priest that he does not cure real life, but only endurance in battle....that it developed somehow cut in the red\

Kahn (song\bard) - merry chuvachok in rukopashka more or less good, sorry little lives.Its disadvantage is that while he will sing there's a third song to call, say the skeleton -all the enemies are already or all of your out-)

Sahani ( Ranger ) - in the battle of the performance, in party do not take her...just not enough space and take it-)

Hervias (druid) - small Eeyore, the most useful and the most beloved of all the companions for me. It is a pity that he turns into coscolla, not the bear))

A grieving Mother (cipher) - can be replaced by singing..had to call it gruel-))
Cypher is straight something with something, like Vorobjovy some -))

Palagina (paladin) - probably the only in-game feathered godlike...actually a pretty interesting person. Personally for me the biggest minus of all godlike helmet that they can't get on, it sucks, there are good-useful abilities on the helmets...

PS: sorry that the game has no more companion (monks) and (the thief\adventurer)
35 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 11.05.20

I think in their large-scale DLS, and will take a couple of satellites.

G
Grozniy 11.05.20

well, in BG2 too intelligent thieves were not among the Persians, since in fact in all these games play the thief class/thief/adventurer, where as called

j
jsilverst 11.05.20

Kahn, Sahani, Hervias and Paladina not charge for their ugly portraits.

m
mrG0bliN 11.05.20

good so thank you for the article

F
Folko85 11.05.20

And that's it? And I think, when the sensible adventurer would meet.

f
fryzzy 11.05.20

Where to find Eder and Grieving Mother

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.05.20

fryzzy
Eder in Golden valley near the tree with the corpses.

K
Kalmah13 11.05.20

Yet the way the barbarian-the satellite there

S
Serjantkoo 11.05.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Palagina (paladin) - probably the only in-game feathered godlike...actually a pretty interesting person. Personally for me the biggest minus of all godlike helmet that they can't get on, it sucks, there are good-useful abilities on the helmets...
I'm on the quest in the Temple wearing a hood over his fiery godlike funny effect turned out=D.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.05.20

Maybe someone will like it useful to the avatar of the white female character-)) a little to fit can be inserted into the Irga-))

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
Will be this-))
Spoiler

R
Runaa 11.05.20

Influence on the plot of the satellites.
Palagina global impact of ash on the three countries, the largest of the five satellites, quests, which I did.
Eder affects one area.
Alot or does not affect just personal.
Stoik or does not affect just personal.
Sahani helped his village, that's it, the rest is personal.

_
_Grads 11.05.20

Uh... about Stoick. In one passage (played on normal) gave it a good bow (like the couple is in the first lokah) and forgot about it. Type never even used his spells. Well on normal is after all just a game. The tanks in front - all the other trucker. But when it started in the city to roam (LVL 5 or 6), inadvertently looked at the statistics of the order... oops... Yes, Yes, the main killer and the most DMG in the party all the honorary titles for a Stoic ;)

PI.Si.
Well, when the enemies stronger, or the crowd, it bafi/debuffs/delayed not once rescued. + He is my mechanic and mechanics don't argue.
Yeah he looks cool, especially with the hat - don Quixote spitting image. 9,5/10.

P
Pirozhok-san 11.05.20

guys, need help... how to get alot of personal quests? I know two of them, he will give it to them or run?

P
Pirozhok-san 11.05.20

fryzzy
mother Dirvorce

P
Pirozhok-san 11.05.20

personally I love Paladini)))

R
Runaa 11.05.20

Pirozhok-san
Alot of must carry with them, and the quest had one. How'll look temple Vedici necessarily need to take, where the quest starts.
Although he was trying to talk about it until, there can not vouch for running need to scroll through all conversations with him or not. And have it from the start or stop capture on time.
After the quest he can comprehend everything will be and there's a few issues it turns out in General a long process.

P
Pirozhok-san 11.05.20

Runaa
well, remember)
thank you)
and I just wanted it to druid-willow to replace)

I have two druid in the team, gg and fluffy)) tandem the lion and the bear)

M
MKUltra 11.05.20

Tell me, who was playing in the game even the companions are tanks, except for Eder? I'm in HS crossbowman, Kana with a musket, Eder with a two-handed sword, Stoick, Alot, and some druid on X(not remember). From the last three almost zero sense, just the ballast(Alot more even than in combat while it helps to melee does not reach), they are always standing on the sidelines while the wolf and Eder quench and distract the Horde for himself, and he and Kahn fired at them. Accordingly, when the dog falls - all the others take out instantly(well Kahn may be a little longer than other rests). If in the beginning of the game this tactic was working, after opening the fortress all tin: two Large Lion or 3-4 witches(don't remember the exact names, but they hang out in the woods with the Sprites) - this is a very serious problem. Although playing on Normal.
Therefore there is an urgent need for another heavy fighter. Seems like it is Paladine some, it is tenacious though?

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.05.20

The king of the World Is in the game even the companions are tanks, except for Eder?

Parnyaga, you finally initial post of the topic read? Not?...There are black and white with me all the companions of the game-))
The tank can in the tavern mercenaries to hire, to make yourself on the.... what you want-))

If broke happened to yourself, take paladins feathered Paladino torocsik her most it-)) the Only disadvantage she has is her helmet not to wear, and OK in battle)

Yes on the normal, even the most inept skinny elf in the role of the tank will drag the entire piti for yourself - if it is correctly stat spread and ability-))

_
_Grads 11.05.20

The King Of The World
Well, if you do not know how to play this game and call of Hiralious (druid), one of the most useful Damerow ballast, and the Stoic, too, it is about the normal concept of a game mechanism nahlasit, you have to switch the game on easy difficulty (if normal not handle such simple enemies, it does not exactly pass through), so at least what you learn - this time. At least out of politeness to read a few posts in this forum that already answer the question, and then ask him if something is not clear - that's two.