3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarkRoman 11.05.20 08:40 pm

Silent Karat( (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Guys who had this bug? and how to treat it!? After the battle on the Leviathan Carat needs to have a talk with the Cart and say XY XY Revan. And he nigodyay lies silent. Loaded a previous save pereprohodil and nifiga(
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
reaper 789 11.05.20

NarkRoman
screenshot skins.

N
NarkRoman 11.05.20

S
Stormtroopir 11.05.20

This is because of the mods I have it was long ago, but I kind of just removed the mods and loaded the box where we only captured

N
NarkRoman 11.05.20

Stormtroopir
ATP) Try

A
ArmandoX 11.05.20

Lol)) I Have one bug happened to Smoke... the Star Forge: Revan is part of my to the deck, and Malak... something abruptly blather sideways and go through the wall (it is noteworthy that the Revan in this is building a surprised face).

M
Meson 11.05.20

Yes, it's 100% due to mods. But for some reason I didn't want to deal with loading saves without mods. I just started the game again with a completely other mod. It was wildly insulting, because it was my 1st walkthrough, I managed not to catch any spoilers to this, but in the end before the most interesting aspect of the game got this nasty bug, the game had to be abandoned. And after returning for a long time I have all the major plot twists was known. Here's a sad story