3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crowley Alister 11.05.20 08:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Tropico 5)

For me everything is just super!
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saragossa777 11.05.20

Everything looks beautiful, only some menu items came out very large, which is a bit not convenient. And after Tropico 4 with all expansions, it seems that just not enough, but the new chips please)

Z
Zloy_ParKur 11.05.20

Just started to play until the game is satisfied.

i
imker 11.05.20

In General all as well as 13 years ago, only in 3D and shaders from game to game did not in fact changed. The problem is that after three-dimensional Anno series (1701, 1404, 2070) Tropico absolutely impressive. Inevitably there is a feeling that you were trapped on an island and artificially restricted your freedom of action. Yes, in Tropico more social micro, you can be punished and happiness of every particular man of your choice, to put them in hruscheby, or in houses, to make them love you or hate it, but after you play for a half a year in Dwarf Fortress, everything that happens with the people in Tropico starts to appear like a herd here and there running around soulless mannequins.
They don't go crazy, don't spray walls, not knock each other's teeth, do not sew clothes from the neighbors in a fit of rage, not machined gold engraved stools, do not rage when their creations accidentally melted, do not have Pets, not bred geese, geese are not pecked out their eyes, do not engrave the walls of their houses, break their bones.
Play and think: here could be better here it could be that's it, that's not enough, immediately begin to compare with the more successful representatives of the economic-strategic genre and it spoils the gaming experience. You just have seen in more beautiful and refined option in other games.
The problem of developers is that over the last 15 years, in the genre of economic policies was coined a lot of new (despite the total degradation of video games, and a hell of a reduction of their diversity), but developed did not realize, and did not change his creation, acting on an old recipe, just a little bit cleaned up on the game.
In the end it will backfire the game and its developers, because to buy the same thing (3,4,5) people indefinitely will not.

D
Dlngo 11.05.20

Well added of the era of new buildings, changed the interface, pulled a little schedule. While playing 20 minutes in obuchalka. Was expecting more changes, but there is none. 7/10.

n
n.e.w. g.a.m.e.r. 11.05.20

I don't know about you, but I think that a lot of changes. Part of 4 is made the management of buildings, improved graphics, design(and not as from 3 to 4 buildings a, equal), about the era I will not say, because they came not. Oh, yeah. And what you actually expected? They remake the whole gameplay? Why? This system is perfect, to change it does not make sense. It's all the same to change to a bike with round wheels on a bike with a square.

E
Eldaner1 11.05.20

have been deceived. after the 4th, not a fountain.
in fact just developed the beginnings of Modern Times, but all.

the almanac (in orde Buki=Russian Steam version of the Almanac) poorer.
reviews of Islands in different layers is also cut. agrarka left, and there are all sorts of oil/fossil cut off... is now a big crap look at the forest island (and just on average, and more) where you choose what resources... construction of the mine and literally with a magnifying glass to climb through all areas to find where a resource sanican)
added different kind of upgrades of the building, but somehow stupid, because you can buy them at different times and it turns out: it's a new era and again manually poking maaaade the building, improvements and look - you can buy something new or not.... and so once stopisyat.... and so every era....
filters/markers available, improvements? not. not heard.... (C) Haemimont Games

and all of this is simplification of the previous parts. and the new-where?
agree:
1) added managers, raising the stats of the buildings where sit and dynasty (symbiotic traits, ruler of the 4th and managers)
2) mini-game - build your fleet. now, instead of 1 input docks we might be a pack. the result is still the trade goes through first, and all the other I accidentally entered. a worthy addition is the ability to choose trade route".
3) well, the multiplayer, though not sure why he is needed here...
the rest:
1) adding to the war games tanks, turrets and it is not clear that making the planes (well, fly, what? kind of bombed, but who is not clear... only their buildings demolished and all...) ? I agree. adding random events Ala was attacked by pirates will now to diversify the life of good dictators and to force to think not only about the how to build the coolest place to live.... BUT... why there is no option to deactivate this? suddenly today, I want to be the cool guy everyone loves and the army he for a tick? do I have to do the city like a fortress?
2) the breakdown of old buildings into groups periods? did it in Modern Times. new-what?
3) removed a bunch of necessary buildings such as prisons and radio stations? well done! now the inhabitant can either buy, or kill, or to send.... awesome innovation! and to maintain the level of freedom 90 had a TV tower on the island... and all! what elections? why do something else? 1 rig and Hello! gestoci everything else as you want :)

picture: the zoom level cut. apparently to reduce the detail, which is odd considering that the game is only for DirectX 11. In the same 4th (not to mention other games), you can look at the sand on the beach and dressed as EVERY resident.
but here? and then even at 1024/768 run some figures with the little finger height, and there is something doing.... why would I want a bunch of different types of soldiers if I can not see.... (the difference in the article is also funny. civil the rebels often can Bang contract spetsnaz)
well it's not a global strategy such as Europa and To where all the sketchy (and. even in these games, often the picture is pleasing to the eye. the same Europe).
what can we say about the quality of the pictures, if corny include the previous part and look at the sea. then include the new and again on the sea.... what happened to the shimmering colors of the water, the algae, the difference of the depths, shoals of fish? all of which is simplified. schematic.... if I didn't know that this new - would have changed places....

voice:
1. EEM. exactly a new game? the background music consists of the same tracks! I have this La contanda! Unome Unome! (or whatever it's spelled) is already more than a dozen hours in the 4th've heard....
2. don't know how in the original, but in Russian version of the voice (and translation) of female roles has fallen dramatically. The sleigh was removed, Miss Pineapple.... not invigorating. in General, the jokes are much inferior even to the text (the same descriptions of the missions are worth).

TOTAL: equivalent of add-on Modern Times, but obrazovky a number of useful functions.
I feel more potesta a bit and go back to Tropico 4.

1rLx4DG06 11.05.20

I liked the fourth part, played about 50 hours and then got tired, now have to look at it. in fact, the fifth part there is nothing special, all the same, just improved. I recommend beginners, but if you are tired of the fourth, then pass by this one.

_
_Lemon_ 11.05.20

Ladies and gentlemen, in this thread only impressions of the game. Any questions of a technical nature or of the passage.

a
anonymous_245 11.05.20

At first glance it is difficult to assess the quality of the new version, something better (interface), but overall lost the zest of the previous section. Graphically it turned out a completely different game.

After playing longer I realized that very simplified statistics review of the population before the kindergarten level. Apparently decided that to play it will be mostly students who are more difficult to delve into such depths of knowledge. And why?! The simpler, dumber, more comprehensible )) and the survey of residents in 4 was visually better.

Time in the game is also very fast, which makes to think about the steps paused.

I wonder why in the new version, the trees are cut down in three steps from the camp of the woodcutters, to improve not to plant trees too. Compared to the previous part where it was possible to improve buildings.

Sound design is simply no, if you disable the music will be a silent movie. If the other games have sound design fauna, singing birds, grasshoppers, etc., i.e., the purification of this world, then there is nothing. Full 0. All just like in Cuba. Even in games 2002, for example, Industrial Giant II and better. And then loaded a tune with the unpretentious Cuban music, which starts to annoy after a few hours of igui.

Now, in order to access the new edicts, buildings and opportunities necessary to move from one era to another, which in turn can only be achieved by completing certain tasks. But if the period of stay Presidente will come to an end, all and any options. PPC.

In the new version of doorsteps only added.

P
Pavel Tereschuk 11.05.20

The post T4 like new, I wanted something new and more dictatorial. The Constitution very much, and the humor of Penultimo still amused. Especially the moment when he says, well read it here now with a large font, and small written; to increase the salary of Penultimo 300%.

Era honestly do not particularly amused, enough weaknesses. But the main problem R12; bugs. Bugs with the roads, bugs in food bugs with getting stuck in the water stalled vehicles. And much more. Not yet fixed R12; better not to spoil impression.

y
yourfrend 11.05.20

game rules but I would add more military buildings and say atleast some piece of the control of the army

s
seravr 11.05.20

Finally found a use for the Swiss account, and finally waited for some sort of managed trade, it is possible to speculate. Also liked the fact that the Islands move from mission to mission, have more economical resources. Upset perhaps only the graphics, not change from the time of the third part.

a
anonymous_245 11.05.20

It seemed to me that the garages do not work compared to the 4 part and the sense of them. And made them some small. Metro generally holyavu, put booth on the subway to carry out nafig not necessary ))
I would like a very detailed overview of animation goods, transportation of goods, etc. the camp of the woodcutters it's just a joint, which is also itself destroyed along with the warehouse, when there is (supposedly) trees in the vicinity. )) The trees no one sits down.
The game certainly interesting, but a lot of flaws.

F
Fenix_o 11.05.20

Liked the game. The idea is certainly cool, something simcity recalled. In the last part I played with them I can not compare. However, in the gameplay a lot not satisfied. For example:

Trade. Little interaction with the industries. In the port you can only specify where to send and where to get the goods. Banal little-developed system of export and import. With only 1000 units as I understand. Large quantities can trade ship, while the same truck can take 10 times more, hence the uselessness of this function, not earn. And as mentioned above, build one-two-three ports - almost no use, the sort of products made anyhow.

Bugs. It is an integral part of the games. There is no planting of new trees, woodcutters, etc. In this game, not so much, considering that will be released corrective patches.

Military system. Infantry, towers and tanks (and airplanes) is everything. 3-4 length Improve them. Again - a little.

Decrees. Many of them mildly useless and are more harm than good. And most simply are not felt (except for some, which for example reduce the cost of something at any time)

Era . With the transition to a new era here even say visually, little has changed. As it is not felt. And, again, only a little. Not how deep to set the Constitution.

Gameplay. For example the plantation to put - hard work. We have to turn the camera to see where the cells are made transparent areas in the construction. The roads are not very convenient. Sometimes right mouse lead, and it bypasses the wilds, some invisible boundaries, and the like. Stupidly made intelligence. Send it to the point and all. It is like a herd running right at her. It would be possible for example to detachment to manage, that's what's missing. The system of bribery, discrimination and murder - raw. Nowhere is described and how it can help. Generally you can keep a lot.

Rating:

Graphics: 8
The picture is nice, funny caricatures, landscapes. But the people who don't go by pedestrians and crushed cars is a nonsense :)

Gameplay: 6.5
Just not always convenient.

Sound: 7
The music I put in half an hour fed up. But Penultimo very much expressive!

Overall: 7.2

O
OMEGA 11.05.20

Quite good, interesting gameplay, nice graphics, good optimization, buildings and objects just a little...

M
Makoley Kalkin 11.05.20

The game is not completely bad , but damn.. the micro-control makes itself felt with not the best hand ...
P. S a fan of the game since 2001.

s
stranjer8 11.05.20

Really boring game, very reminiscent of casual games with Android.