3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20 02:57 pm

The development of the Archer (Risen)

boring swing... Archer (crossbow not rassmatriwa)
VERY...
1. he has no ability as a swordsman (blocks/counterattacks/side, etc.).
2.No poisoning weapons, traps, slows, stun - no effects!!! arrows with different damage! (remember oblivion)
3. well shoot don't I run back constantly one etomu the same place running around, the monsters are still catching up and you have to be a mile or crossbow...
4. well, according to fight for the Archer boring and monotonous... hit the monster, scared a lot and the bow became useless...

generally kind of silly all turns out
that is until I realized...
share your tactics and observations about the Archer
how to play better?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelomanMelo 12.05.20

climb a tree (with the help of levitation) and shoot mobs HD
I myself shake my paladin,but many like to play.IMHO it Golpalott

M
Master-vor 12.05.20

a Cho with a crossbow? remember crossbows only in the Sea and a Fable. In the first shit what it was, the second not too much, the bow was used more. Interesting here as.

M
MelomanMelo 12.05.20

but about the crossbow write and then I thought I would start an Archer

L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

with a crossbow all a bit different, he's not slow, his strength is needed and has a lot... he can be stupid to run around and possible, and you even hit can't...
but it's the other branch flow
blah suratwala all Rangers could not normalnya interesting leveling to do
generally if the pump range the crossbow! but the game soon loses interest, as all the main potential of fighting with swords disappear, and the flow distance are no such interesting branches of development and new features like as not, one reload speed by 10% per level...
I did not even notice how it changes ((((((((

I have onions for 6-7 somewhere, all in under 70 agility (well, there are still thieves)
arable I have LVL 3 (1+2 from ring)
bow I max can get 40 DMG, crossbow 50...
for example, we approach the towers, and there are 7-8 3-4 skeletons attack simultaneously
well, the whole fight in the first four shots from the bow, then I was catching up with all of this Shabla and I jog around it a few moments firing crossbow...
and so the circle of 4-5 wolves, creatie creatures... to kill the ghoul finally can not really be pumping with no sword (mild spec bumps no) nor a bow nor a crossbow... thing that still..
the question is - tries I finally rocked this **** bow! he's current wild boar to kill with one shot!

magic doesn't help either, all I give this sukta, treatment, light and even some garbage on trifles! finally... non-combat magic in combat is not used...
I cheto not in the game caught up (in Gothic played current BB the night of the Raven 4 years ago and forgot everything)
or then finally all enchanted by miles or mage, and crossbows/bows passing...

Dali used to running faster-critical shot...
I remember playing an Archer in oblivion, there was just a flow - Crete, shot in the head... play it inetersno... and then...

M
MasterKhb 12.05.20

Luceram need to add the final stage what NID cool skill, like hail of arrows :D
I yuzal only a crossbow, not bad at first helps, then, on raptors especially the specks.
And you have a bow and dexterity how much is pumped?

M
MasterKhb 12.05.20

I did not even notice how it changes
And then you load the old saves and see :)
On account of the crossbow. He needed the contact-improvisers for the seed of battle.. purely Pew-Pew, not yet ran. Purely for the crossbowmen to play difficult IMHO, because it requires strength and a bonus to drop is still on skill. So.

L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

I corrected your penultimate post
Luceram need to add the final stage what NID cool skill, like hail of arrows :D Yes, that's the garbage that is nothing new! spend blah resources, and you 10% of Soroti the tightness of HS... Yes, the arrow gets longer than pulls, th sense that....

M
Merkava 12.05.20

heh, I reported this in another topic said.

L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

I remembered that in edisca was manual
(by the way there says that skeletons need to beat crushing, and the arrows the POH)
Each of these fractions provides its members
unique opportunities that are not available to members of other factions or only partially available to them. For example, mages possess powerful magic, warriors of the Order of the Inquisition use scrolls and staves, and rogues prefer swords, some magic tricks
and axes.
no word about range, mages, magic, soutline bilingo weapon combat....
natii b where the thread editor hero now )

M
MelomanMelo 12.05.20

Yes the game is of course sooooo gorgeous but some of them give a damn about your kill(((
PS. if only I made more factions and more the world (2-3 times) of tada games a blast)

P
Permanent_Lost 12.05.20

in Luke there are flaws, but IMHO better than a crossbow, when pumping, the speed of pulling the string fast. shoot a few enemies from a distance and then finish with the sword. no idea how you can go through the game exclusively with a bow.

L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

and then finish with the sword
that's right, if pumping of werteliste
shoot a few enemies from a distance
it is not necessary))

in General, I to myself through the console to change the page/crystals and bow on the axe and now the mobs as Mr.*** hole on the fly )

there are no problems you will have time to escape/do not have time... the boom is over or not...
ran two or three times around the bodies lay, gathered, and then escape...
and how sometimes, run run from 5-6 wolves forgetting where the bodies just lying around and where it finally went )))

well, besides all the miles in the game is made more interesting than dull monotonous shooting... I'm 4 shots from a bow and had no time to do

G
Gorbak 12.05.20

Stupid question - the damage of the crossbow depends on the strength, or even have the dexterity to swing?

L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

and where it says that it depends on the strength?
everywhere is written that the shots from dexterity, just to the crossbow requirements from the power of go...

finally and with that the game is garbage! if I have 66 agility was available as a bow only 40, well after the quest at disc Charles would give 50...

and with the crossbow I spokoino buy at 75 and now I have 30 agility and power 90 - Carl the boar or removed almost at 0 - narrow rim remains health, well, it's my mushroom fix )))
well, it turns out that crossbow to use the... to swing under his dexterity is not necessary, not necessary... gained strength for miles,and you still gun 75 given... carota!

P
Permanent_Lost 12.05.20

if pumping of werteliste

you wanted was easy?

it is not necessary

depends, I guess. clearly, this is not Scorpions, but Charles, which is about a 10-minute, half can be removed. while the crossbow reloads, shoots bow twice, that is what comes out.

a bow/crossbow, serious opponents can't immediately come running.

S
Svetloyar 12.05.20

Hmm... How do you shoot with crossbow)) No sight, the camera hanging on the side... of 10 shots, only one reaches the goal for a successful scenario.
As for the lizards, with onions, they were falling much faster than the vrukopashku (sword LVL 8). Despite the fact that onion pumped only up to 4ki.

L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

How do you shoot with crossbow)) No sight
rights mouse button
and then I FPS-schnick enough for me to run while holding the enemy in the center and shoot without scope

S
Svetloyar 12.05.20

>right mouse button
O_o how About... In the beginning of the game, tried the crossbow, didn't even take the PCM to test it.
At least that will be half the shots))
Onions have an undeniable plus is the shooting canopy.

L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

and the big disadvantage - the lack of agility

S
Svetloyar 12.05.20

If properly applied, is less insignificant. But that's good enough bows...