3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 12.05.20 03:06 pm

Whether to skip some whiskey after work?

Healthy. In General, I want to know your opinion. Is it permissible after work every day to drink at home or at the bar, some good whiskey, cognac and so on? Well, like in the movies of theirs. There are people coming home and sensitive splash yourself to relieve stress after a hard day. Or not it's?
14 Comments
Sort by:
t
technopank 12.05.20

Whiskey a mixture of something with something as far as I know, so that one overlaps something else.
Brandy is a very strong mix, although in my experience I would say that rum or grog a bitch and will be stronger.
That's what exactly you can pay attention to is the wine, because: not a mixture of something with something that has reasonable strength, and the taste is rather more diverse.
But let's say maaalenkoe calculations. The average liter bottle of good wine from 500 rubles is consumed for 3-4 days every 3-4 days you need to buy a bottle desirable, in year, working days on average from 240 to 250 someone like, by division of work it is necessary to buy for the year, about 60 bubbles price on the average 500 RUB, it turns out about 30 tyrov for the year, which is very expensive (as for me) with a modest annual net profit in my case 300 tyrov.

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.05.20

Drinking every day is not recommended. Even if it is to make a tradition for Wednesday or Thursday, given Friday and the weekend is not so much sober days.

C
ColonelJason 12.05.20

Protocol10
Drinking every day is not worth it in any case (I say this as someone who spent many years drinking every day). Alcohol is a poison and a drug, regardless of amount. In General, there are a lot of factors play a role: how old are you, how much do you weigh, how health, how often thumps big. If you are a healthy 20-year-old moose, you can safely drink every day another 5-10 years, if you dedushenko for 30 years and every weekend my boys drink saliva, then if you plan to live to 50, odnaznachno better to abstain on weekdays. And definitely do not need this aestheticism with whiskey or brandy, vodka better, if very very blue blood does not rest, better than thirsty to drink.

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.05.20

Why drink in pioneer? Suffered five days and was extremely tired, so eyes only on Sunday evening to tear, to walk so to walk, well, there is something about the Queen.

V
Vasok100letnii 12.05.20

Do not think me drunk , but I don't remember when in the evening, have a drink (beer , vodka , coninco , cocktails, etc., etc.). And feel awesome , important not to overdo it

m
magister1 12.05.20

Protocol10
The man wrote the book on all occasions? About obedience to the law was, and still had 2-3 threads on similar subjects.

m
masha 12.05.20

Shouldn't drink. Soon this process will become familiar, and you think about increasing the dose or frequency of reception.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

if the use of alcohole comes in. for example for after work - this is alcoholism, potsony.

K
Ku6epOPrAHu3M 12.05.20

Skip is not necessary.)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 12.05.20

If the work leads to thoughts about what to drink, I think you should think about changing jobs.

W
Wild Rider 12.05.20

No, not worth it. All you need to observe measure, check for yourself. The body becomes accustomed to daily use of alcohol and want more, in large volumes. Well, it's like be obvious.
Here once a week in the company plunk - norms.

t
technopank 12.05.20

Vasok100letnii
I have 2 theories on the issue.
1. Wealth has no spending on drinks for tailgating.
2. There is simply no much time for it.
And maybe both.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

I eat in a day on weekdays. Just making it through the beer.

P
Podvipodvertov 12.05.20

Me at work all happy, but I love to drink. Usually on a Saturday drunk in the shit, not one of course, and the crowd. Going and having a drink, although all in different places working. Stress at work I do not feel well with the exception that when the Internet begins to fail and because of this video thing all sorts of debt may be frustrating always.