3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 12.05.20 03:10 pm

Smartphones for videobloggers, opinions

Now divorced a lot of video bloggers and they mostly make their content to smartphones and I am now interested in the question, which smartphone is more suitable for it? It is clear that all sorts of top-end iPhones and Samsung is expensive, so the average zernovogo segment suitable for these tasks? Maybe even have smartphones with all sorts of mi there uluchshiteli person, there skin colour or wrinkles?
Thanks in advance to all for an interesting discussion
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emelyasha 12.05.20

Now many manufacturers put a smart car in that no hitting, there is a person that can do what my mother did not know. So you can recommend almost any smart. The question that you and him continue to do)))

P
Plimut 12.05.20

Serious help use serious equipment, like Gopro. But the stream will not work with conventional cameras.
And stories in live-mode are gaining popularity and are replacing conventional TV.
Here is something similar on your wishlist.
Spolernost will not glory, but due to the steep frontally it is a good tool for stream.
Although, you can fill in the appropriate attached on any Android with good frontalka.

E
Emelyasha 12.05.20

and cameraphones (the ASUS was a selfie, Yes, many more models), is not such chips treatment online? IMHO, they are oriented in the SMARTS God forbid crammed

P
Plimut 12.05.20

In ZF live processing of faces in the frame is not static (as in self and other Sanfona), and dynamic. I.e. suitable not only for photos but for video. This is a completely different level. In addition there is a stereo microphone, a recorder stereo sound.For trim, this is a significant bonus. In ZF this is not a Selfie.

R
Raykor 12.05.20

By the way I looked zenfone this life, it is really interesting smartphone for the novice videoblogger he fits right perfectly and, moreover, costs little, and it means that not need large investments to start doing this.
Seriously, you can handle as and video? How does it work? Just with the pictures still clear, and what is the principle in video processing?

P
Plimut 12.05.20

It is interesting that specially designed for the stream. The price was about 9000.
I XS how it works, but the fact that the person is captured program, removes wrinkles and imperfections, given the pleasantness of the face (by the way, is adjustable from 1 to 10 the intensity of the strings). And no matter how you turned his head in the frame, the effects on the face will protected in the final video. Something like that...