3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 12.05.20 03:12 pm

wigs and Barany (Diablo 2)

1. You need to remove the wigs, seriously. For new players it is uninteresting, no one wants to spend days to fly Sorka and carry steam locomotives in 8 Windows. Of course, there are folders which is interesting, but there is not enough. At all desire, I think, and so they will gather up first on Enigma. It's best just to remove the drop with hellforge.

2. You need to remove Barany and so on. After the 90th level the only way to gain experience is to fly Hella Barany, after the thousandth time it's very annoying. The easiest solution is to cut the experience from mobs in this place.

3. To make all locations of the games were fun for leveling and knocking out of gear.

And I want to see these three points, I took not from scratch. Called a total of three or four dozen people, all of them left the server a month, plus minus. On the question of why he stopped playing - the answer is simple: I am getting my %charlevel% Sorka, tired Barany run or Decided to farm %runanim%, tried to hold the wig game just and then did I see..

I think everyone understands that wigs and masturbate Baal is fun only for 3.5 players.
216 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 12.05.20

СергейС1988, eclipsing already, for tusovochka, but the masses are not launched. I obviously do not care, because the author does not inspire confidence. but t posts is masterful. ;-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

bkbkbk
navigableset locations to farm them, it can be anything, but with the lack of challenge in this lesson
NMS party do not seek to find any armor, but nobody complained of boredom (NMS as an example of the challenge)

the high price of stones will lead, again, to win zadrotstvom
the scheme is simple: to make more runes than the competition, buy up the stones in the chat at a great price and cook skillery or buy ready skillery those who cooks
zadrotu and so easy to assemble Chara better than the competitor, and so will be even easier

r
rradus 12.05.20

to be honest it was fun to play, you need to go back to basics, and therefore to cancel the cooking of the runes

R
Resu 12.05.20

that was fun to play, there are things to change, but with this admin it's impossible

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

degree
It's not interesting.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

Of course, I'm telling you, it is necessary to raise the drop with HF to SUR and to make it IST-SUR will be much more interesting.
+ be sure to remove the completion of all quests in the 2nd act. And finally, Remove the drop 8ппл from the same IP.
It's not much) would be very nice to play!

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

iamviktor, you sho do not know? the admin here Manechka on the topic you want freebies, plenty of offers went to the forest with this verdict. but complications from not want to do that (only if they are of the form: did you go to the toilet, and the paper then and there). in short, relax, your proposals are not implemented. :-)

bd_sm[TDPG], sit, smoke, whom you are responsible. and here, it seems that the theme has undergone some changes.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Obsessed
Brrrr. Feeling of anastasescu, fluctuation of reality. Was the man who wrote the posts, and it turns out that it never happened, and posts no-one remembers.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

Obsessed
I for the sake of communication. still nothing will change) change change gameplay = to create a new mod, any. And the little things will not change the fact!
PS Skins Victor on runeword for ranseur GUL! Victor will be happy!

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

iamviktor, it's the same mod, only the frame changes = the evaluation of one brow/his friends.

trivia will not change the fact!
the admin emphasizes the fact that if you change the essence, hence unable to leave the streight, not usilivayuschie to read (but easy suction rather humiliating responses Azov chat). so just stuff. but it is not clear that they count.
PS let him Victor curiae. ;-)

f
firkax 12.05.20

in my opinion iamviktor trolls
although it may be that he is seriously

N
NeDayu 12.05.20

Just make llrc -60 on the hammer to HF and everything will be fine. To reduce the chance of a top item, to reduce the chance of drop of all consumer goods like, Shaki, slightly raise the chance for all sorts of LEM-Pul items and the average utility to cut the chance of drop ONLY in solo farm, to give bonuses to pathivara. And to add low-level mobs in the city on Hel, that mules 1лвл don't do it in the game to keep.
Total we have the incentive for players to play in party, and not to masturbate solo, the problem of wigs will disappear, a social factor, will be a lot of games, and players will no longer lose interest in the game due to the huge number of runes, and top gear in the chests.

U
Umka_S 12.05.20

just don't need to change

U
Umka_S 12.05.20

and forgot firku need good doctors to find

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

vadim011
firk the doctor

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

NeDayu useless. firkus have all analyzed it and decided that most noble and need to focus on him - not to change anything. and those who left ... well, they're Lakhani, just because the admin knows best who are needed and who is it for better. ;-)

Z
ZaKosil 12.05.20

You just have 1.14 and all.and all problems are solved.
1.The topic starter just envy presses that someone has Eni,and who is not.
Once you get at least 1 7x7 and then Noah how everything is unfair.To push and understand what is a sad old G****.and changed his mind.You've gone way flew , chat chat , went to br and someone sits and draws**t to vomit,then to how people play.Someone themselves to the drudgery of signing,and forces himself to do it.So the whiners will always whine that things are not so.
2.Nobody is forcing you to swing 90++ every hero perfectly live on 90.Again envy,someone to draw**l to 95 and you can't.In the game we all have different goals,someone to pump 99,who is a top runeword to wear,and someone stupidly fanitsya. So no reason to change that plan.Who wants those involved.And if you want to farm some creeps and items and LVL to hurt my dripping everywhere then,sorry,you're up**I want )
And the outflow of people does not decrease,only increase,what do people who inject 99 and put a top runeword? assuming that PVP died on the serv? correctly will clog.The incentive disappears too quickly.
The server now dies after 4 years of stagnation came and went nuts as there is dead,and dies down after 4-5 years, it never will be,and the alternative servo I see.So stop whining and go Zadar**VAT.
Drops mules,XS dragged and drag 7x7 well, a little crap there,but not critical.Barany? above 95 never swayed and it is not going to gambling 1 would be enough of a smack.
All you need is to slightly increase the drop to the gap between Fermi and proposerai decreased,but again like half a year off season to be? Yes, half the servo will run away,those same beginners.what a thrill to knock the Enigma 2-3 months and then after 3 months on a new to do it? Oh its a bath.

Throw stones,but it's just an opinion.in 4 years, how many did not play,Came all the same,well, only mules drops and the coolant instead of vekas was Gul ist Mal all the difference,so as played and will play,and will be back until the servo at least as it operates.Meaning no whining,nothing has changed,everything is done as planned.Point.Rejoice that there is much to come )

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

ZaKosil
Tears!

m
minovalo 12.05.20

One Casalasco 1.13+ give other stoked for trachomati, third motherthat of the masons and come to shit with wigs. Chorus.

r
redoolf 12.05.20

ZaKosil wrote:
Yes, half the servo will run away,the same beginners
they would have gone (C)

ZaKosil wrote:
as played and will play,and will be back until the servo at least as it operates
Importantly, electricity is not over.