3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 12.05.20 03:12 pm

wigs and Barany (Diablo 2)

1. You need to remove the wigs, seriously. For new players it is uninteresting, no one wants to spend days to fly Sorka and carry steam locomotives in 8 Windows. Of course, there are folders which is interesting, but there is not enough. At all desire, I think, and so they will gather up first on Enigma. It's best just to remove the drop with hellforge.

2. You need to remove Barany and so on. After the 90th level the only way to gain experience is to fly Hella Barany, after the thousandth time it's very annoying. The easiest solution is to cut the experience from mobs in this place.

3. To make all locations of the games were fun for leveling and knocking out of gear.

And I want to see these three points, I took not from scratch. Called a total of three or four dozen people, all of them left the server a month, plus minus. On the question of why he stopped playing - the answer is simple: I am getting my %charlevel% Sorka, tired Barany run or Decided to farm %runanim%, tried to hold the wig game just and then did I see..

I think everyone understands that wigs and masturbate Baal is fun only for 3.5 players.
216 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 12.05.20

One and the other - droch. Only wigs you are more(much) likely to get what you need, in a limited range, although it depends on uporotyh this case. And in MFE Rand plays a much greater role, maybe if fell, so fell and nothing can be done, and in the case of wigs the exhaust some, but will (stones; runes below the drone, but nevertheless valuable, a regular farm to produce not just; again MF parallel to a wig could bring the same Sodzh or low LVL armor Equal, twitch etc which is not bad). This implies the question, why do mpit if the wigs so much advantages ? Let's try to understand.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

There is a matter of preference, Im_palla of merit I wigs I drive if I have to, I buy it. both happy! And so we must live! On the other hand, one does not negate the fact that meter will hold 50-100 mules, and parikud of pomaret, interchangeability!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
Ingots, tar, boards with Diablo/nihla/BA'al, Medici/rare items. Noob is either not raised or does not know what to do with it, including does not know prices.

r
redoolf 12.05.20

There are still some limits for market saturation, and MF and wigs is a fundamental difference in this respect. That is, if, for example, the joint efforts of nampat 1000 Shaq, after the sale of the remaining 200 will go worse and worse. But runes are a different story, not much happens, everyone wants all sorts of Ifni and Eni, so no matter how much napraviti - everything will be small. So runes are as good as currency.
Of course, in MF-e can be any more valuable guveli/charmy/rare items, but hope for them - same as mine rune MF-om instead of wigs.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 12.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
well, that's another question, I'm being a noob up and check, but since the prices indicated in the price lists relate only to pop armor , pretty dumb over and over again to create topics and ask rate, and in response to hear: -Okara such obajaet !!! Or Vice versa for something mind-floaters you required to set the price hum-ist and wait another week. for example, I love MF, and I have nothing against wigs with this approach, not sure it worth it.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
So you're roughly estimate the value of a thing + it can drop you the price depends on the urgency of the sale the purchase. Look at the forum prices for basic items, then focus on their analytical skills + bargain)))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
Cooperate on a deeper basis with someone who knows the prices, and appear you a sense of MFIT. Otherwise it is better to promosite.

B
Brutal_Pra 12.05.20

Given droprate runes (not HF) from Pul-zod on PEHE, then if you remove wigs (for a limited time only KL-Lod or any other method), then the PG would not be runes in General and the topic starter could not sell their Choco/Oculus because of currency (runes) would not exist.
OFC if the replacement PATCH FASHION on the server (with curves, etc%, the bug is torchie, a drop 1.11) on the normal 1.14 d it would be possible to remove the paravozov. But until that happens, everything will be as it is:
1) Who wants to, he quickly nephrologic. And this is ~0-2% of the players.
2) a few others will be a monopoly on aniji /'ve been :{
3) the Other 98% after a year of season pvp run in shockoe without Enigma))))
Then Enigma is something beyond the 95% and not just Ronsard mandatory for all classes.
No PVP, rare-crafting there, but drop 1.11 for a long season)))))))))))))))

B
Brutal_Pra 12.05.20

NeDayu wrote:
So a drop and don't need to improve! On the contrary, it should be reduced!
CLINIC))))))))))

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

Brutal_Pra, I don't think that just because hard - 2/98. rather 15/85. but if you're right, it turns out that there is a server obscolete, and the forum is almost completely ISOLATED from the game and cooked in its juice. therefore, all the floats were fucking useless and the forum would be worth or score D2 or Srul where more difficult. some of the eye allows to see only HC. but if you're right. ;-)

CLINIC))))))))))
+1.

m
minovalo 12.05.20

Laziness - the problem is lazy. If you can call it a problem.

B
Brutal_Pra 12.05.20

Obsessed
This refers not to the % of those who carries wigs, and those who make it in the required (by the standards of a PVP character) scales (probatw, chrono).
Don't know how this season is playing people who have at least 1 secondary pvp character (2-4 JAXA) and exactly how they put them, because playing for about 2 weeks. But if in ~2012 tournament at the runes on the average collected for 10 ppl (different people/spell with a different frequency) in decent gear, what now? Offline 5 the tournaments for 2 years :{
I'm sure many people would be playing and chasing pvp. If instead of drag wigs could be exciting to saw mobs across the map, simultaneously embossing suitable blanks, charmy and rark periodically to dislodge and runes. (1.14 d)

But as it turns out:
Who doesn't want to carry locomotives or zakachivaet mephala/pindle/etc embossing or who do not need Saki. If very lucky can catch the Griffin/FS. The result - poor character, pvp is nothing to do. The majority of them.
Someone playfully starts after reset - quick sticks, the first Shaki (when they are worth something) and so on. There is an opportunity to augment runes (to invest in the elephant, etc.). They are much smaller.
And what about those who broke from the middle of the season?)))

PS and what % runes above Pul from the total number on the server that broken(and welded) a paravozov? (hi 1.11)

m
minovalo 12.05.20

And what about those who broke from the middle of the season?
Whining on the forum.

B
Brutal_Pra 12.05.20

LOL. Where you saw whining? You probably did not catch the point)))
Not a problem for me to make Sorka on the classics and to push say 10 pieces 6x6. Now does it make sense to spend time on it if the level of pvp in PG is Sosin on light Shoko vs other asasin on light in the party with her Beau beaver (now seen in person). Tournaments no. It is not surprising that almost all the skill players left. And parasite to punish these pests as you well know)))))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Brutal_Pra
what holes in your brain you have?
you compare the number of runes carved locomotives, with a number of runes carved griffins, Shaki, anygame, dhami, torami
this is complete nonsense
the number of runes embossed Shaki — zero
cercami — zero
aniami — generally a negative number, lol
dhami — zero
griffins — zero

B
Brutal_Pra 12.05.20

I'm talking about natural drop runes in the game with mobs.

B
Brutal_Pra 12.05.20

How much in total (equivalent to Gaham) extracted parimi and how many embossed the game (ie runes)
So it is clear?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Brutal_Pra
And here, in this case, the chance to drop unique gear?

B
Brutal_Pra 12.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
where I wrote about
bd_sm[TDPG] wrote:
chance to drop unique gear?
here we are talking about drop runes. Re-read carefully and then quote about
bd_sm[TDPG] wrote:
chance to drop unique stuff

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Brutal_Pra
Who doesn't want to carry locomotives or zakachivaet mephala/pindle/etc embossing or who do not need Saki. If very lucky can catch the Griffin/FS. The result - poor character, pvp is nothing to do. The majority of them.