3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 12.05.20 03:15 pm

The increase in chest (Diablo 2)

The innovations to patch 1.13 it was reported that possibly will increase the chest. Some time later, an employee of Blizzard said, that this innovation has increased the load on the server, in the end the chest was not increased with the new patch.
If not for this problem with a load, then perhaps We would have already played with a larger chest.

What do you think about all this? Would like to see on our server has been increased chest?
---

In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this, to argue possible.
122 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 12.05.20

The close approached. Throw on mules Riley strained. Although this is a relief of the gameplay, buckles are not cracked?

D
DuSoN1989 12.05.20

For more space less mules.

j
jr-sneg 12.05.20

Personally, I would. Because I always bring some gear ( such as for merc, if you go to hcs - shaft, hbr - Fort ), some rings, for nihla, or to farm, something of the ked. In the end, so that's the small belongings that have to carry with you clogged half of the chest.
But as something starts to dramatise - to pick up - and no place to lay down.
For.

S
SeventhBreath 12.05.20

For more space - less mules. Even less load on the server. Izi -_-

N
NoneOne2010 12.05.20

Well, just no place to put, it is necessary to cut drop.

Z
ZseveNQQ 12.05.20

tol'ko za

S
Sanchez Ramirez 12.05.20

I play in single player with Plugy (sounds like a confession). There's a chest in a 10x10 and you can make a lot of pages. I made three pages and a shared stash in one page - very handy, you can even forget about the mules.

On the other hand blizzy did not make the common trunk, arguing that polovtseva is crap and kills interest. But what if you play a barb and you get DF or Griffon? Throw? So there it is.

y
yok0o 12.05.20

for
more rhythm on pvp
more places to loot in PVM
the Kraft
and how much more will the trunk? will listingsa pages as in the Atma, or just the bonus cells in teknokyo mod?

A
Archon Guard 12.05.20

really !!! daladno!!!

it can't be that the administration finally decided to cut some innovations, even those that are already 10 years old

long time no play, but sometimes read the forum in the hope that once the admin caught on that the people did melt and need something to do with it
the reasoning is!! but first I want a few words ABOUT HOW it should look
and it should look about the same as in плагги10 - chest with 100 of her pages-tabs
Blizzard has also released the essence of which was cooked tokien to reset the stats - I see that this tokien should cook for acquisition of the next page into the box (but max them to 100)
also, the player who has these pages to the role of mule that is, instead of the weapon he holds in his hands such as a special key which is necessary to obtain (or a simpler version - a foot of Virta with some rune word - no matter how big and no matter that it doesn't work) and as soon as he swoped/removes the page disappear, and all that lay there and not fit to invent falls on the floor around the trunk
so arg:
1 will not need a lot of ACC with the mules and it is not bad because, for example, when I played, I managed to forget half or so of the ACC with the mules
2 less time it will be necessary to find the right trash and the trade will be faster and nicer

3 players will Wake up with the hope that over some time the property will be gracious enough to gash something ischo useful and not just cosmetic innovations like a drop mules
4 if you make it available only to the mule, and not a combat character, it can not affect minakami game balance" on which so like to remember the opponents of any kind of innovation

PS
somehow, I think the theme was created to portrait the public and nothing will nesaprast as usual

i
irknet 12.05.20

yok0o
will be just the bonus cells, most likely. pages is some kind of heresy.
in any case, is still not known yet.

F
Fibona4i 12.05.20

Uniquely for.

A
Archon Guard 12.05.20

will be just the bonus cells, most likely. pages is some kind of heresy.

not a big heresy than the bonus cells, there's my comment read it says about this (the mule with pages, not a combat spell)

y
yok0o 12.05.20

irknet
well, the page would have removed the need for endless mules and a long search when you trade, bonus cells will only solve a rare issue with rhythm on pvp and loot in PVM ( the last is not a problem )

c
cristagalli 12.05.20

For

M
Mladshiy Leytenant 12.05.20

Increased the chest is comfortable. For.

b
bnetd2-brn 12.05.20

Handy, smaller in mules jump Over

r
redoolf 12.05.20

Never thought I'd see a similar theme from the administration.
In General, probably, the gameplay itself is not particularly easier (except for those who don't know how to launch multiple Windows). But will be a little easier.
The only thing I don't like that it needs to modify the client. If compatibility with the original client will remain (will not require a mandatory patch), I'm in. In fact, there is an alternative client, though he would support such.
However, I wonder how difficult it would be to implement, it is necessary that this support and the client and the server (subjectively, it is very difficult, although perhaps there is code of those that already did). In General, I'm not sure if it's worth it. But it's up to the administration.

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

OH TOUGH! PG RISES FROM HIS KNEES! xD IRK, tell me you waited to I finally became sick and THEN? ;D
by sabzh: it's a relief to gameplay, buckles are not cracked? ??? :D
and as suffering, sweet suffering? © x/f Hellraiser.

Never thought I'd see a similar theme from the administration.
redoolf, I'm crying sitting! :'D

pages is some kind of heresy.
irknet in PoE excellent this heresy works. for pushnikov is generally a feature would be. however, somebody's gonna get better THERE is no argument, rather the contrary. ;-)

P
PAK-PYK 12.05.20

nit! v originale such net! zawem vsyakie govnopat4i tut! firka na vas net!

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 12.05.20

But what about the policy of our admin? We do not pirate server, why do we mod for a trunk?