3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 12.05.20 03:15 pm

The increase in chest (Diablo 2)

The innovations to patch 1.13 it was reported that possibly will increase the chest. Some time later, an employee of Blizzard said, that this innovation has increased the load on the server, in the end the chest was not increased with the new patch.
If not for this problem with a load, then perhaps We would have already played with a larger chest.

What do you think about all this? Would like to see on our server has been increased chest?
---

In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this, to argue possible.
122 Comments
Sort by:
B
B.D.S.M. 12.05.20

irknet wrote:
What do you think about all this?
In the furnace these are your innovations! Better to just remove all krapo-fashion from the server.

n
nwn2030 12.05.20

N LOD sunduk na CL

N
NeDayu 12.05.20

But what about the classics? : (

m
minovalo 12.05.20

Obsessed
And a separate tab for reroll grouphow with enigmime smoker. :omsk:

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

NeDayu, but we'll leave how to eeesti! ;D

passed, 4 tabs is enough. it's so much. the main thing is to runzy was stored next to the sockets - more battherta God battherta! };E

F
FludoTron 12.05.20

Obsessed
Vladochka for Jakov needs ischo

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

FlyDoTrona, it is only one simple player.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

Well, if drinking, then collect the chest Cahow will be much more difficult. Here it is a cunning plan administration!!!

V
Vip_Pasheko 12.05.20

N only cl

K
King Leon 12.05.20

Good idea. Will be less fuss with the mules

F
Frendzy 12.05.20

the trunk is not needed. need compartment.

N
NeDayu 12.05.20

Obsessed
but we'll leave how to eeesti!
Oh nooo!!

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

NeDayu, it would be in the style of a Firka. ;D either increase proportionally logoscom the chest. if you increase to the size lozovskogo - I was very surprised. ;-)

A
Archon Guard 12.05.20

Here it is a cunning plan administration!!!
if this magnification, and there is some hidden cunning plan, it is likely that this is due to itema key - replace it with some G which will have thousands to take Acare as once flawed gemsy, which by the way explains the reluctance to do the pages - because with them these same thousands will take less troublesome.
and if you continue the thought, just not a great increase, will serve as justification:
- well, you gentlemen users for convenience, call clone 100 000 Honeytime increased crate and you only need 50 ACC mules, not 85 ACC as it would be if the same size

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

Archon Guard
Oh shit...

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

Archon Guard Archon, and there is Cho? =)

A
Archon Guard 12.05.20

Obsessed
do not eat, fortunately, it is hyperbole, not Garin's hyperboloid, and merely a literary device for a more colorful description of your idea, somehow-so

N
NeDayu 12.05.20

Obsessed
Most likely with the classics won't do anything. There is almost nobody left and it's very sad : (

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

I do not drink, luckily
Archon Guard, damn, sorry :(

D
DELETEEND 12.05.20

all against ordinary players up! what would a chest of Zhaksy harder to collect it !