3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John West 12.05.20 03:18 pm

Who is this character? (Far Cry 3)

Passed ФК3.
But something remained unclear. Who's the guy on the screenshot? Not specified neither his name, nor anything at all.

39 Comments
Sort by:
s
solmanov 12.05.20

And Keith short hair and this video is much longer.

D
Dzheyson Brodi 12.05.20

Here I found an article about him: His name is Vincent Salas, and he studied engineering at California Institute of technology. He was in several key scenes on the island, the culmination of which Jason would have accidentally shot him during the fight with Vaas. But the fight was not made, as originally it was a limited time, so rational it would be to remove it from the game .

V
VOX93 12.05.20

He was stabbed Vaas

V
VOX93 12.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

a
animals13 12.05.20

Keith said he tried to run away but caught a bullet

v
vovatron 12.05.20

N. Gorowtzof
Keith was talking about Riley!!

S
Solton 12.05.20

Support version innervizionman . I also read somewhere about this... or on TV talking about...)))

K
Kapellimestari 12.05.20

I have long wanted to ask.
Several times we see him in the Intro and flashbacks, but no mention of it. Amateur Wiki, too, know nothing.

K
Kapellimestari 12.05.20

S
SteveG8 12.05.20

It is cut from the game a character named Vincent. And that guy that suggested the main characters to do sky-diving is Doug.

D
Death_Bat_47 12.05.20

Yes that here not clear? it's a WHALE. just when we vacated it without my glasses and caps. with chinachina savory. when you read the description about it it is two drops of water, only here he's wearing glasses and a hat, and the hair (the difference in the bangs) face the same.

PS when Vaas was talking about the cut of a friend he did not name who it was. friends that many could be anyone. anyway I think it was this kit. when you go down to his basement, he shows that he is cut. if you are very good looking. more this cut will not meet.

and about what the character is cut out, it'll never, but listed in Wikipedia.

and what about your disputes with RILEY. he had a flight education but only on airplanes. when you sit in the chopper he speaks about it, but Jason convinces him to fly. while he digs and understands the buttons and switches, we fire back. then he lifts the chopper up and begins to circle over the airfield to the end to deal with management, and we shoot the grenade throwers and machine gunners, and the rest fall into you and into the chopper but not life-orbowlada her. then RILEY says that sort of got the hang of it, and begins to fly further, but low says that he had to concentrate to pick up the chopper and, accordingly, to fly in a safe place, well, we shoot from the mercenaries.

listen to the dialogues and read the stories about your friends CAREFULLY!

J
John West 12.05.20

No it's not a whale, has long been discussed. :)

S
ShaMaN 12.05.20

Plus Jason Brody. The rest of the students dislike for failing to read the topic. Reference: ru.farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Винсент_Салас

B
Borz 95 12.05.20

B
Borz 95 12.05.20

Keith on the left and on the right the freak you are talking about

M
MaRsun 12.05.20

http://ru.farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Винсент_Салас

M
Max_Psayker 12.05.20

By unspecified in the game's history Vincent Vaas tortured. He Jason said I Want you as my boyfriend? It's just about Vincent. (Read in the game wiki) http://ru.farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Far_Cry_3

D
Darkpanda11 12.05.20

This character killed Vaas. He said
-You want me to kill you as your friend?!
In the beginning of the game.

N
Nikita Putyatin 12.05.20

http://ru.farcry.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82_%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%81
Vincent Salas