3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 12.10.19 02:19 pm

Five questions on the game. (Mortal Kombat 11)

Never played seriously in a MK career, so there are a few strange moments, this is not difficult - explain please.

1. Do I understand correctly that the only place where you can unlock costumes, fatalities, etc. - the crypt?

2. I want a second fatality for Sub-zero, can I know which chest in the crypt it is? Or is there random?

3. Coins can only be spent in the crypt? Or even something?

4. Why you need a shower Fragments, Heart and the Crystals of time?

5. In the character editor you can edit the three attributes of the equipment, but the changes brought about by appearance only, or something else?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dedpro 12.10.19

1. In the crypt you can unlock less than a third of things. The rest are knocked out of the towers passing of time, the storyline campaign and online battles.
2. Fatalities fall out if you play as a character or randomly in the Crypt. However, no one bothers to just look at the button combination on the Internet (It works even if a fatality is not open), or use tokens for a simple fatality.
3, 4. Coins are spent in the Crypt (the heart and soul you can optionally use to open some of the towers of the time). each currency opens your containers (chests with hearts usually specific sets of items and skins for the characters, in containers with loot showers usually have a higher class than coin chests.) Crystals of time used only for purchases in the online store
5. Each of the three custom items automatically pumped during the fighting. After receiving the level of open slots, into which you can insert special items that affect the rewards for the damage of your abilities, resilience, and other attributes (randomly Knocked out in the Crypt and towers of the time). Though online battles most of the items are locked. Skins are selected separately and the parameters have no effect.

F
FiftyFour7250 12.10.19

Dedpro
Thank you so much, really do not understand, what for containers? That is, in the crypt there is not only a container opening for coins and hearts and souls?

G
GuyverDark 12.10.19

FiftyFour7250
That's right...

A
Agat7 12.10.19

FiftyFour7250
download the apps! Here on the website was, do all the instructions and all you will have without zadrotstva! Want VIDOS lay with razblokirovanie content.