3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soloma540 12.05.20 03:18 pm

Help to understand the reason of brakes in stimovsky version (Rust)

Hi all. The problem is as follows. License Rast occasionally podlagivaet wildly. Example: when entering the server. When trying to open something with the equipment(Stoves, boxes, corpses, etc.) despite the fact that on all servers(Off, mod. map of the Burren percent). And at any graphics settings. System: 8Gb 1333Mh, AMD x4 965, GTX 970 4Gb, the screw 2 new tb month ago. Although the old screw was the same. Thank you all. Tried to Google about Rast inhibits, nothing helped. Can who faced with such.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey_TapOk 12.05.20

Corny can. But try setting twist. Well, or put Rasta high priority CPU. But even 8GB is small, very often proposes(also 8GB)

v
varw 12.05.20

Soloma540
On the high pull should!

S
Soloma540 12.05.20

varw
so that's exactly what it should. But why the constant lag. in YouTube some of lastplace the same computer. And their rules are

S
Soloma540 12.05.20

Alexey_Green
Tried it, no difference. And tried, on some forums it is written to make sense zero point horseradish tenths.

e
evil.burmistroff 12.05.20

Soloma540
uncles in your system the weak link is the percent
if you twisted the setting on the maximum percent fully loaded , from here and the joists because he just cannot handle so much information
or put the settings below, or change the percent
Soloma540 wrote:
in YouTube some of lastplace the same computer. And their rules are
Yes, but they have percent and7 starting from
trust mount vidosic or to stream on i5 some serious game is a living hell
so even to play on i5 sometimes it is uncomfortable because it is stupid in games uploaded to full
start the game put the monitor supposedly ISA or afternew the fps monitor and see what the problem is

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.05.20

He recently bought and assembled my server. Don't know what clocked (approximately the range of drawing, the number of objects or something like that, the numbers are large, slider), the download of the graphics card 65% and works as loaded under 100%, and the temperature and frequency. Really saw, though rare, but the drawdown of up to 45 personnel.
Track the performance of loading - RAM, VGA, CPU, FPS.
But CPU is really very old.

G
Glnai 12.05.20

http://forums.playground.ru/rust/tech/frizy_v_igre-939002/

H
Heksenpey 12.05.20

Soloma540
probably because it's alpha?

M
Madevi 12.05.20

Simple game optimize not delivered.

v
varw 12.05.20

Soloma540
Try to clean up processes in task Manager!