3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 12.05.20 03:19 pm

Sharp jump of the prices on video cards.

Anyone know whether the expected decrease to previous levels?
PS. Enough i7 4770K (3.5 GHz / 3.9 in bust) on 1080ti? 1080p 60Hz. To disperse percents not really an option, the motherboard a little for this was. Slightly protupil. MSI H97 Gaming 3.

Apparently tired of seeing all these posts? Well, excuse me.
47 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

-SK.art-
Division normal optimization and Lark too. Deus and dishonored through dozens of patches corrected not too shabby. GOST Rekun-Yes, we need Skynet. In Andromeda, you need only disable anti-aliasing, that is put on fxaa and will be idyllic. And if you fully disable anti-aliasing at 4k and above 27д inches, the ladder is specifically visible, so I'm left to either fxaa or smaa, or even better, msaa 2x, but it is dangerous, that is, the second method is extremely eats a lot of resources from the bake, but the result ON the FACE!
So long 60 fps, for real 4k gaming without climbing frame with msaa 2 - 4x the desired arch Skynet in the face of two Imperial Volts gtx 2080 Gaming Huangs of Eleusis Lisus!

A
Apti 12.05.20

Devil477
well, with the 1070, I can forget about upgrade graphics card in 2-3 years for sure. So, no - I am not afraid )
Well, personally I sure on fullHD it will be enough

M
MagicHero 12.05.20

Artie
are you bent ) its already in some games is not enough and a year about ultra updates you can forget

N
Nikolay Ololay 12.05.20

Artie
Don't know what's missing from 1070, especially at ultratech 1080.. but now not always enough already, not to mention the 1070. And you want 2-3 years to live on 1070 and play with 60 fps? Storyteller

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

I was then checked and tested with one videhoe 1080 (also in boost) a large number of games and there are not so sickly their number, who had a tough vidyahu and the game was well optimized! This one is 1080 is about half a year even, two 1080p, for nearly three years. But again, depending on who is at what resolution is playing.

0Bers0 12.05.20

TheHouse
Wait for further. Meanwhile, the forecast for growth of up to 4 kilobaksov.
Artie
Cryptocurrency is already beginning to fall in price
You made a mistake, it grows in value.
Nitain
Or when the bench with the miners and closed down the VPN, we in Russia will become cheaper vidachi of any such policy, Bloch in the net all in a row
What are you going to cover? As it can cover the state? NO way.

The price of bitcoins go up and down during the day for 2-5 T. R. Who hope that tomorrow or the day after it collapses, rely on. If a little studied question, you would understand why. While he is projected to fall to 2 kilobaksov with a subsequent rise to 4 kilobaksov. Again all the major graphics card vendors continue to buy up batches of 2-6 thousand cards in one hand.

Some on Craigslist now sell those same firms outbid or loshe, who decided to get rich and to become millionaires, but in the end realized that nifiga not so simple. And hands it is possible not there.

STANDS of Milivoje
But again, depending on who is at what resolution is playing.
Correctly said. Many still play on FHD and completely satisfied.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

0Bers0
Fu, d, d - this is not permission, not a mammoth! I'm not even remember when it appeared. Even when I had two 570-s I am with him tears. Playing games via the DSR, put or 2880 x 1620 (if the game is too demanding), or 4k. All the same, in 2017, what could be Fule hede)
I personally know many who have, well, sooooo long ago not playing on those 1920 x 1080.

0Bers0 12.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes I know, too. I a little differently have made. Monique vsetki FHD the TV, duplicating the image to 4K. Yes, and still not play the last time. Nothing like that comes out.

T
TheHouse 12.05.20

0Bers0
You can reassure yourself all you want. I just know wrote. The issue with the crypt has long passed and dismantled. The growth forecast is for that would like you - lovers of money out of thin air, buying up iron. And I'm not saying that the fall of the crypts will happen tomorrow, but inevitably it will happen, just a matter of time, and judging by the growth of miners, the collapse will not force us to wait long.

0Bers0 12.05.20

TheHouse
Well, if not easy, then first see the course before the claim.
I just know wrote. The issue with the crypt has long passed and dismantled.
But the impression that I heard the sound, and don't know where he is.
The growth forecast is for that would like you - lovers of money out of thin air, buying up iron.
I'm not buying. Like you? You know how I am and what I do? I bought it, has long been rescued, I do not care what is it and when will collapse.
And I'm not saying that the fall of the crypts will happen tomorrow, but inevitably it will happen, just a matter of time
Would agree with that. This is not the first rise of the cryptocurrency. Them already was not enough. Just this particular take off the most notable, because so far the largest.
and judging by the growth of miners, the collapse will not force us to wait long.
And here again not the fact, because a greater amount of cryptocurrency is specific to hand and not scattered among the enthusiasts fans. They have only crumbs. Yes, and what is considered long. If another 4-8 months will hold, then it is long.

N
Nikolay Ololay 12.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Fu, d, d - this is not permission, not a mammoth!
Спойлерhttp://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/Steam?l=russian
This shit of a mammoth in 49% of all players. Another 21% of 1366x768. 4K Monica are overwhelming as much as 0.8 percent. Such is the situation in 2К17

M
MagicHero 12.05.20

0Bers0
Look you're an expert on bitcoin. Then can you answer the question, who will pay all the miners and their around the world now became a lot more when they want to withdraw money. After all, what they are digging is just air and in bitcoin the money of those who decided curled them and earn on the growth or a bit of exchangers who will change the money to bitcoins and reverse or black money which is thus transferred across the border because bitcoin is not monitored by anyone.. It is in fact a pyramid, first throw the loot in the hope of more to bring, the second is the loot removed. But now there are a huge number of miners who do not care for heights and falling and that just want to get the loot.

0Bers0 12.05.20

MagicHero
You what for ask me? Study question if interested. But the type of writing - will soon burst, all crap who scored vidyahu, etc. Who would have brought and paid for that invested.

l
legusor 12.05.20

fall to its former level of prices will not be. if you want 1080ti, then take the computer universe for 50тыщ+ shipping. in the same Raschke now preferences virtually no, and that is, from 70 to 90 Grand.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Nicholas Ololi
With all respect to incentives... Nuuuuu not veeeeeeeery I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So many players in 2017, on foula hede sitting still!!!! This is nonsense, not statistics
Already 2k and 4k and maybe more permissions exist, and the statistics are all the same as a year ago, and seven or more years ago!!(
(((

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Nicholas Ololi
4K Monica are overwhelming as much as 0.8 percent.
What does anyone have any Monica? Buy from a large Full 27дюймов with a good matrix and the larger size and put through a DSR favorite resolution.
At present the Monica 4k lower resolution in the game (if it is very demanding and start braking) And full chudesnyh you can increase resolution and get back to the former, for a large margin between 1920 x 1080 and 4k positions. The difference in the picture I never saw between this 4k and Full hd monitor using DSR.

H
Huskarl Krstk 12.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
No one will get off the full HD while the video card for 200 bucks not pull 4K (even 2 years).
Why the hell cut in dsr when there is msaa.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Nicholas Ololi

Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
What is it 200$?????
Do not understand. What's this?

T
TheHouse 12.05.20

0Bers0
I wrote like you on the basis of the above written by you too to protect you cryptocurrency. Thought you were active miner.
I see the course, only it is impossible to verify , you can't exactly say what triggers his growth, he is more drawn. Again, as you correctly noted, crumbs it's all on what you can expect. If all repulsed as you say, didn't have tantrums on the forums. What's to say if half of the miners seriously think that say Bitcoin is tied to the power generated (as an analogue of GDP and foreign exchange reserves).

In General, summing up, it is everyone's business, even bottom on your health,really if someone earns a lot of money for this empty shell that only authors and producers of iron.