3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 12.05.20 06:52 pm

Orc have Horinisa (From portal) (Gothic 2)

How to kill the Orc who is in the cave near the portal, next to the city? (Not the one you kill with the Bartok). Haul him to Miko and the guards dying Mico =\
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 12.05.20

14 years later these questions... weapons to beat and Dodge... broke a little bit and ran away, he fell behind again ran up to him and even a little bit broke... and so on...can magic scrolls to prodolbit or archery...

D
Deliano 12.05.20

I have this game took place 10 years ago, and the codes :) Now here I come to pass honestly and in detail.. what should I do if I have enough skill to kill the Orc manually? Do not wait 30+ level

t
tatunserg 12.05.20

It won't kill itself until the pump is fine. And he knocks one or two strokes of the punches,and you give him 1 damage will apply.
But you can bring to the city.

K
Kyubi 12.05.20

Agri, then run to town, and a bunch of guards quietly fill up, and Mika is not playing the plot is not what role and jobs with him there, except the first, where he offers to accompany you to the farm.

D
Deliano 12.05.20

Kyubi
Ie he will help me with the mercenaries at the farm and we can safely say goodbye?:) The entry of his guards killed, but Miko dies faster, Trev probably 20 done :)

M
Mr_POMAH 12.05.20

heh, I remember at the time, the dragon is cut down, and then the Orc)))

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Deliano
I didn't do that, but try to do so.
Tell Miko that farm akila mercenaries. He's going to deal with them and when he leaves his post, you lured the Orc at the guards gate.

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Kyubi
Maybe he just pity Miko?
Personally, I feel sorry for any friendly NPCs. Even if it is an ordinary peasant with no name.

D
Deliano 12.05.20

Rasvetribka
Yesterday already donated Miko.. (After the farm Aquila) and overwrite the save... Before you deal with the mercenaries, he stops at the stairs and until the phrase Look carefully how it is done he does not attack them, so really it was necessary to send him to the farm, and Orc to drag the guards... Thank you, I'll know for the future )

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

the philosophy of this game that need to go here and there gathering mushrooms and kill all givoe until you hit a strong thick mobau. if the mobs are strong and thick to go there yet Nada.
if you really want to try to pit NPCs and mobs but then lost precious Expo.
and ische Nada camping with hemp.

K
Kyubi 12.05.20

Personally, I all the mobs he killed in the game, and find a good weapon quite easily as the jars increase the performance of GG, found a couple of these, go to the hotel, continue, give the face its mistress, and then begins a fascinating game called pumping skills, your goal is to start drinking the elixir, when she puts his hand to strike and if it hit you until the animation completes drinking the bottle stored so you can pump any skill\feature in the game, and after zakonchili you to engage in BDSM, get to hit it until sweated consciousness and use scroll of amnesia.
A good sword is in the cave under the circle of stones where you find Eyes Inessa.

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Deliano
Please

r
roach_al 12.05.20

Kyubi
And then the point of playing? it is better to immediately enter the cheat, and not to engage in such pagousena.

L
Lixtezy 12.05.20

I do not remember exactly, but you can buy a scroll of turning in mrakorisa and quickly attack him, so he doesn't have time to do the swing, as an option. Scrolls of turning are generally at the initial stage help much, and of course it's better to pump before killing the orcs. Or scrolls of freezing to get it and try to shoot with a bow/crossbow