3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Key Ovald 12.05.20 06:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Lifeless Planet)

Kind of simulation of walking on another planet. :)
The Americans sent three astronauts to the planet earth type. After a hard landing, our hero wakes up with a concussion and sees that instead of the promised violence of life is a dead desert. Strayed a bit, it detects... the Soviet scientific community. O_O Along the way, it still buggy on the subject of the loss of his wife and the strange woman with green eyes and a t-shirt with the inscription of the USSR.
In General, a nightmare for Americans. :))) It's like Armstrong saw on the moon the flag of the USSR and forgotten balalaika. :))
In General, the beginning of the story darkness. By the middle of the of nowhere bugs, and where reality and what actually happens. But by the end... the more, the more interesting it becomes and more logical story, but in the end it all is great and impressive!
Made the game in a sort of puppet style, deliberately simple, but the game inexplicably manages to delight the places and atmosphere of a lifeless planet.
By the way, the tapes sounded Russian actors, and very good, especially the scientist. Inscriptions in Russian, in General, the creators are quite well-suited to the surroundings. But I couldn't resist not to put in one moment Russian vivisectors and all the world's evil. Moreover, the voice often does not coincide with the text. In particular, at the beginning the announcer calls the vanquished in the great Patriotic War, the peoples enslaved, whereas in the text these points are deliberately smoothed.
And at the entrance to the laboratory played the national anthem. At the entrance. I wanted to make a hand-face. Standing. :))
In General, the game is very ambiguous, especially at first, but more than makes up for the shortcomings in the end.
8/10
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
pump_plus 12.05.20

Excellent - 9/10 - to endure at the beginning of the schedule and join in the atmosphere of the game. These games are very rare

P
Paarl 12.05.20

The game draws its mystery and want to know more what happened on this planet.
In General, should play.

S
Stigmatigg 12.05.20

sohranyalki lie where no one knows?

l
leshasha88 24.05.21

I fully agree with "pump_plus" and "Paarl". The game doesn't let go until the very end. 9/10 !!!