3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eydan 12.05.20 07:00 pm

Play mode NVIDIA 3D (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Tell me what kind of computer do I need to take to play the Witcher 3 at NVIDIA 3D on the television in 1980х1080 resolution, with ultra settings including Fairfax. Store persistently suggest to take the laptop with specs:
The GeForce 840
Intel core i3 processor.
RAM 4 GB
Then they tell the laptop to connect via HDMI to the TV to play 3D on ultra settings.
This forum is enough for my purpose?
58 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 12.05.20

ahahaha)))))

Store persistently suggest to take the laptop with specs:
The GeForce 840
Intel core i3 processor.
RAM 4 GB

E
Eydan 12.05.20

Nikotinoz_
Does not pull in 3D mode?

s
smiley_alex 12.05.20

Aidan
Of course not. With this laptop you have no 3D medium that goes. And probably not in Full HD. Throw you in the store.

s
smiley_alex 12.05.20

For the Witcher, of RAM the minimum that is necessary so gigs 6, and percents i5. And that's all assuming that the play will be at medium. (and not the fact) of the different Processor and RAM. And about the laptop, I generally keep quiet. To play the Witcher on my laptop, on ultra settings. Need a laptop with the price that they offer you two companies to collect two or 980 card to buy.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.05.20

Aidan
such experts dismiss the need for such advice)))
considering that this laptop , which always has some problems , medium settings - high , on what to expect can . about 3D I do not know

S
Snow811 12.05.20

Aidan
Suggest to take the laptop with these settings:
The GeForce 840
Intel core i3 processor.
RAM 4 GB
And give the mug to someone who's advises to buy! For the 3rd Witcher shouldn't be taking the laptop with the 860m graphics card below, for a more or less normal games on medium settings.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

if you believe the I with the DIN of the GPU for NVIDIA 3D 120герц enough 2 titanium x or 4 970-980 GeForce it would be better for performance
well, the top pitch on the basis of LGA 2011-3 so it's there all right to put, and that it not to slip.
and the laptop perhaps I will not pull in 3D. even such which 2 of the GPU.

S
Sprintin 12.05.20

Aidan
the computer is necessary snus from 50p and a minimum of 960 4GB video card on high-ultra will!
ай7 or xenic8ядер Opera 8GB minimum SSD.

K
Krechet79 12.05.20

I liked it as kid lit here all for discussion, but maybe it's not the sellers do... don't You think?

B
Beatbox_fish 12.05.20

A fat Troll, and understood not all.

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.20

For full and high-quality Nvidia 3D Vision on ultra is needed:
1) Top PC, drawing FPS from 60 and above (e.g. SLI 980), wrote above: 960 4GB high-ultra would - complete nonsense, gag GTX960 is not able to pull to the ultra in 1080p above 30 FPS console.
2) Monitor 120-144Гц, be sure to support the technology Nvidia 3D Vision (such as me);
3) Set Nvidia 3D Vision, wired or wireless. Is expensive, officially not available in Russia. Ordered directly from the far away Kingdom. Wanted recently to order a wired kit version 2, but felt that it is better to invest in two SSD Samsung 850 Evo 500GB on.

Beatbox_fish
The Troll, he's a Troll, but. I know what our coproduce-consultants, and can you believe even the most incredible of fairy stories and adventures with their participation.

i
ilya_postal 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
Once saw here a topic about how the man has sold the Titan Z and said she will replace him, and the processor, and operative, taking all the calculations yourself its an ancient PC

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.20

ilya_postal
I myself participated in the mass-ing faeces of the author of the topic, I remember well as the author of the topic's burning from my post. He even complimented me, calling me a sofa expert overweight.

S
SlashPavel 12.05.20

In 3D mode on your TV in Full HD is only 24 Hz, 720p at -60 Hertz.

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.20

SlashPavel
Nvidia 3D Vision won't work with the telly, read carefully my post above. This 3D technology is active, therefore, for the transmission of 3D you need a high-frequency sweep of the screen and frame in the game.

S
SlashPavel 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
Will it work with 3DTV play so himself,the telly LG

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.20

SlashPavel
It's not NVIDIA 3D VISION, it's more 3D, finally came? Or would You more clearly explain what 3D technology are completely different in quality and function?

S
SlashPavel 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
I knew what it was about,but I'll tell you,I played on 3DVision,difference strong not noticed,for this it is necessary a round sum to throw away,it's not worth it.3Dtv Play is not much different,if only money durom and nowhere to go

S
SlashPavel 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
I know the different 3D technologies,'ve seen them all,including the Oculus rift,the system cost 740000рублей,and then what?

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.20

SlashPavel
If You are really so smart, reasonable, then why mislead people to enter, claiming that:
-Will work with the program 3DTV play so himself,the telly LG
We are talking about 3D from NVIDIA, and You're here with your 3DTV climb. I understand what you are trying to prove that 3D from NVIDIA supposedly miraculous run through the 3DTV. Okay, I'm a knowledgeable person, and that ordinary people can take note, buy expensive kit NVIDIA 3D VISION will be a long time to swear and tear your hair on the *operator screaming WHAT the ***I TELLY doesn'T WORK WITH THESE ****TION POINTS?!?

I knew what it was about,but I'll tell you,I played in 3DVision,the difference is not strong notice
There are two options:
a) You actually once played on 3D VISION and that lie did not notice a big difference. By the fact that I can't afford it on your PC.
b) You have never played in 3D VISION and lie played.
The second option is the most plausible. In both classifications - You are a liar.