3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray Garry 12.05.20 07:02 pm

Enemies light up when you hit the sleep dart (Dishonored 2)

Go through the mission of the Institute, in the dining room trying to cut down multiple enemies, linking their ability to lull Domino and dart, but they burn. Moreover, I've practiced and everything was fine. It's some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong? In any case filmed the video:
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/ youtube link
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 12.05.20

And reload the save game and double-check? And once again to recheck and reload the game?
But it turned out interesting, the bug is as it is.

G
Gray Garry 12.05.20

callmegod
It's all tried and try to shoot in different, still light up. Thought maybe that the gameplay justified: some candles on the table or the closeness of the runes.

R
RTYWD 12.05.20

It was pretty cool

c
callmegod 12.05.20

Garry Gray
This is a bug. How to help? Well, hardly anyone will help, individually. Of course someone has the same bug, but it is not a system.

B
BlooDFeaR666 12.05.20

this happened because of the dart is fired and the enemy flew a couple of meters to the side and was killed and more pins when the enemy thinking the attraction it is possible in flight to catch and stun from behind )

v
vovann1998 12.05.20

Look amulets

H
Hirok 12.05.20

you explode the bolt the bottle with fiery water)

J
Jarl78 12.05.20

Bottle with the signature flammable - explode. If you connected them with a Domino, it is possible one of them falls to such, and light up all.

S
Skinny_Vamp 12.05.20

I have this garbage was staratelej. Shoot ambien, it falls and burns - I too at first thought the bottle nearby. Rebooted the saves, look the bottles are not there but the effect is the same. I think he had a bottle, because if it's just a bundle he throws it at me.

G
Griblin 12.05.20

Have ability Domino has such a feature that if you put the enemy, which was marked a second (or third), all under the influence of the ability die with the exception of the character marked first.