3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Second_Philosophy 12.05.20 07:08 pm

The location of the wreckage (Subnautica)

As the name implies, the topic about the location of the wreckage of the Aurora. In the net about their number and location, I found nothing sensible. I would like to share with those who are also looking for them. Maybe someone has more extensive information, pliz share.
So, I don't know how many, but I have found two:

First quite easy to find, it is located in the area of the Grassy plateau, which is closer to the middle of Aurora. Inside you can find the drawing of water treatment plant and a poster on the wall that you can hang on the base.

The second chip is in the area of Bloody seaweed, on the border with the dunes, a little further from the entrance (or rather can not). It is guarded by a Shocker, but there's nothing useful there. More precisely it is that you can choose. There are unknown improvements is the photo of the girl on the door of the empty locker.

Spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Second_Philosophy 12.05.20

Once the debris. They can scan decorative items,like frames, chair, table, trays and spotlights.
In The Area Of Kush:

In the Mushroom woods (far from Aurora):

In the area of Underwater Islands:

And in the area of the Grassy Plateau (in the direction of the Dunes and the Bloody algae):

The approximate location of the wreckage:

J
Jewelyn 12.05.20

the map is each time randomly generated ? or biomes in their places remain, just every time the landscape is different? probably 2nd

PS
found at the very bottom, somewhere in the 800m, where it grows red crap, the entrance to the caves, they are not fucking is growing and there are no resources, floated them for about 10 minutes, until the edge of the map not rested, so there lay the skeleton of epic proportions, just head more Cyclops 4 times

S
Second_Philosophy 12.05.20

Jewelyn
The game is finished and often published updates. A huge skeleton is from a new biome Lost river, which is still in the process of creating. Biomes, like, his only escape pod moves. But they say it needs fixing, so that the gravitational anchor included (not tested, don't know).

I
Ilya Sch. 12.05.20

Some plugging will help. On the safe shallows near the volcano are large fragments of Aurora. And I can't find a way inside. It's not there or I just do not see?

X
Xayplay 12.05.20

Second_Philosophy
I always have a capsule in one place to spawn