3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladchij 12.10.19

I see no reason to discuss the ending now.

i
igromag 12.10.19

I predict that Isaac will die.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 12.10.19

Unlikely to be a happy ending.
All the rage now in games,the main characters to kill.(ME3,AC3)

a
animudebil 12.10.19

Don't want finished on the 3rd part, I want after our engineer will deal with all the problems on this snowy planet, he went back to Earth, arrives, and there.......... and there.......... well, you understand.

i
igromag 12.10.19

Now I know what the ending of the game...

I
Infiltrator 12.10.19

Continue to be, unless of course pay off. Because financial issues can cover, even if the continuation will be.explicit

J
Jackson[x] 12.10.19

It was originally planned as a trilogy.

R
RikoChiko 12.10.19

igromag
Straight to take the conveyor to stop.)

he went back to Earth, arrives, and there.......... and there.......... well, you understand.
Hello Doom 2.

I
Infiltrator 12.10.19

Jackson[x]
Srysis,too, and rumors about the fourth part is already there. The main thing that the series stupid in milking do not become.

A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19

This is the first special DS , (I'm on lots of action not enough horror in the game , Donato (players will use the donation,personally I am not for that ) ) will see how it goes , and does not fail the idea of the developers , will not be disappointed with the game gamers,we are fans of DS,and finally the game will be sold a decent number of quantities --- and then we can talk about the sequel.

D
DragonCommander56 12.10.19

Сhаrlz
And there is good and love)))

A

S. T. ALK.E.R
Hurry in this good and cute necromorphs which it was possible to love ;)

K
Kirk Rysin 12.10.19

igromag
Oddly enough,but you're right vangoval.

G
Gamer_Kenny 12.10.19

Artasik
the ending is like the other parts with a big question mark....I have to finish with the text THE END ?

Z
ZETey2 12.10.19

Was playing Isaac died as Shepard =) saving the earth

_
_Jensen_ 12.10.19

ZETey2
I'm not sure that he died because after the credits at the end of name was Ellie...

M
McTalon 12.10.19

Have solarpraxis.
Isaac died, and Shepard is pathetic, for what is right and in the same armor.
Carver died the same way, except that no N7 armor.
Survivors Ellie adds a bit of drama. Especially in the last scene when she calls Isaac and John to the last hoped that both survived, and in response - silence. At this point, somehow, was waiting for cliffhanger when Isaac appears behind Ellie and all, Dead Space 4 going crazy Ellie as the main character and the Ghost of Isaac who wants to make them one : D

As a result, global setting, that is planet of the necromorphs etc. - shit shit, and the local setting, that is the story of Isaac and his team - very good.

M
Maklline66 12.10.19

Isaac is alive is a fact, and given the persistence of the protagonist and all that it heat-suit then on the planet a chance to survive.
In General, the impression of the ending - it was SO had to look the ending of ME 3. No colored crap, pretentious, with great boss and epic death(and then the SUDDEN revival) at the end. And given that the obelisks is unknown absolutely nichrome, then... Vroom Vroom Vroom, the conveyor is ready to go!

A

I think it will be a continuation,or rather hope it will.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 12.10.19

Hike one before the end credits didn't wait. Look them through and make sure that Isaac is alive