3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karalex 12.10.19

Screw It
Hmm, it reminds me of the time of Sword of the stars, though no topic looking for people to progress, and ran to the NEH have long been known. And even if the makers of DS3 specitically have biotvarey, the final product looks better than the M3. IHMO!

PS. I think one partner Isaac similar to partner Shepard, who is trying to give a nickname Loco?

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

Screw It
some ancient race created the first Obelisk, in the end from him and suffered the same. ^_^

it is a pity that in the game in the last Chapter we play against them,that's why not against but rather to fight with them side by side against necrop,they're kinda victims and the people who hike it, the main character much in common with them,and maybe Isaac will get a partner of one of these ancient xD,well, what he sort of stayed there )) ,it sounds like nonsense,but Shepard brought to his companions geta )),such as the chief of the enemies maybe there we will make umopomrachitel exception as geom,I'm not serious,and there XS, as the saying goes what the hell ))

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

assassin-demon
They are necromorphs...

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

necromorph mutants that we shoot the entire game,but what a race of aliens is interesting,by the way for reference, necro means dead,morph-transformation,hence nekromorf changed the body,and that is a dead mutant of them we just shot,even for reference there is a word necrophilia a bad word,I think it doesn't apply to aliens,speaking of aliens, I am strongly reminded of others.

S
Senya512 12.10.19

You Fuckers Isaac alive view credits to Kona

S
Screw It 12.10.19

assassin-demon

These inoplanityani have become necromorphs.

J
Jarves 12.10.19

Oh, assassin demon, will the next user who will advise you again to replay is to revise - rethink... Except the video on the projector and visions of Isaac the game has a mountain of printed materials, which are more deeply reveal the plot. There is that the necromorphs are both receivers and transmitters signal obelisks, and even so, even after death, this signal remains in them...

But the origin of the moons is unknown, and of course she's not one, not once mentioned in the game. They represent creatures, about the size of a satellite of the planet that consume the organics. With the help of the Obelisks they emit signals, and then begin the absorption of any living tissue within the range of the signals. It is unknown whether the Obelisks an integral part of the Moons or they just use them for the spread of the necromorphs.

The moon begins to grow as soon as the Obelisk emits a signal. Necrotic flesh is thrown into the stratosphere, where it begins to form the Moon. After all life around absorbed, the Obelisk is attracted to the moon and begins to broadcast a signal to nearby Obelisks. Likely, the Moon moves to the next source of organic matter to continue the growth.

About aliens - allies, as you call them, have already stated above. They have the same necromorph.

I
Infiltrator 12.10.19

I do not quite understand what the ultimate goal was the main Unitology?

J
Jarves 12.10.19

Have Unitologist one goal of Unite. Because this was the vision of Isaac. Moon provoke living creatures to worship and to build other obelisks, controlling the minds of sentient beings, in order to expand the influence of the signal (obelisks - they are repeaters). Isaac is very clearly explained that the aliens who built the car, got into the very bondage that landed people. Only they are very time chuhnuli and decided to freeze the moon with this car, sacrificing his entire race for the rest of the habitable space. Because in this part of the game except the usual message take one there was one more - off. Turn what off? The car off of course! To defrost! What Danek in the end was able to be reunited... not Only was his idea ;)

J
Jarves 12.10.19

And, assassin-demon, again what was written above, so do you. knock down and force them to start to think:

As already said MDS1S, from the first letters of each Chapter of Dead Space 3 (original English title of the chapters) you can compose a message with the following content: Brother Moons Are Awake - a mass of the moon has Awakened.

A
Antimad 12.10.19

Even with ME and there are similarities, but everything was done better IMHO. Almost no questions like Yes fucking WHAT?! with pass the buck on all cylinders Normandy, to run errands before the reapers, and many other things. Here I have only one question - what the hell is Carver could not turn the code? After all, he was near the car. And it there could be all blamed on the attack. Not standing, not purred to each other, saying I love you, but I must die, and quickly turned the handle and piled. Probably all because of fear from Isaac is no more, as he said) Before, seen, fear was pushed and forced to survive even in the most impossible situations. But the truth, and here he still survived, too. Dramatic wanted to go... but fate does not rest))

Ellie was disappointed with the whole game, his antics, saying you're the best, Isaac, and I love you, but fell to another, no offense... At the end, too - sensual way, with sadness in his eyes called Isaac on the radio... and then dumped to hell, not even smart enough to comb the area! In the second part she's more responsible and savvy was.

In General, I hope that the next game will be. The makings are there - you can directly start with the same time as the third ended. I mean, again to survive in hellish conditions. To get into the passing ship, fly boat, change costume, etc. blah-Blah-blah, and then Ellie? Ellie... (Yes, get the fuck out, you bastard!). Well, it is again possible to fly among the heap of debris, to collect some kind of communication device or even a ship or something. You never know, the orbit remained there like. Even cracking jokes to the plot structure which the thread associated with aliens, or flown by ships of the people, but hostile...), etc. In General have something to work with.

S
Screw It 12.10.19

Jarves

Brother Moons Are Awake - A Mass Of The Moon Has Awakened.

Not really. It is translated as mass moon watch. Not the fact that he from something was awakened.

o
onix22010 12.10.19

Generally the ending of the game was like, but was expecting the worst.
PS. Not in vain waited for the end credits)

K
Kageri Sendou 12.10.19

What there the tragic?Titles end up looking something?

a
animudebil 12.10.19

At the end, too - sensual way, with sadness in his eyes called Isaac on the radio... and then dumped to hell, not even smart enough to comb the area!

Isaac said himself that she was not looking and was waiting for him this time will not return.

S
Screw It 12.10.19

Сhаrlz

Isaac said himself that she was not looking and was waiting for him this time will not return.

But the pipeline has decided differently.

A
Antimad 12.10.19

Сhаrlz
What?.. this is an argument? Okay, I won't tell you about how people act for the salvation of loved ones really.. Just give an example - in the second part, he also said that it flew away and never came back. Didn't even give her a chance to collect himself. BUT! she got out once and flew after him into the Inferno! That's really believable. But even here nothing extreme to do was just fly around the area to spend a half an hour.

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

so I largely understood,even the fact that aliens have become a necromorph or were simply under the control of their consciousness,there is in fact the city was a fucking shitload of these obelisks,there's even a hike caches these obelisks for a rainy day xD ,moon, what can I say about them,they March the parade LUN )), or rebellion,each may choose to believe,I just wonder one thing,if we face them again and it would be total war against necrop or total war under the name of every man for himself out to ME of the same thing,or something similar,the entire game fighting against the Goths,and at the end of the last part already side by side with them,even in ME did not expect this,then hike in the same direction goes the way and here is the similarity between ME and DS because aliens were also enslaved by the obelisks as well as geta was enslaved by the reapers,aliens created the obelisk,geta reapers,just do not tell me that the alien will search for Isaac as well as the Legion searched for Shepard xD that's fun then nature will be xD ,but in General th argue waiting for DS 4 friends,as the saying goes wait,hope and trust ))

I
Infiltrator 12.10.19

Interesting ending. Now, if it was like this: Sales unjustified and Isaac died, the sale was justified and Isaac alive. It remains to hope that it will be a normal continuation.

S
Screw It 12.10.19

assassin-demon

geta was enslaved by the reapers
aliens created the obelisk,geta reapers

Your attention to story lines you need to prohibit to play games. FOREVER.