3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamshut 13.05.20 09:53 am

Where to have taken Byrne? (Dishonored 2)

Hello!
Who faced such phenomenon in this game:
In the mission (No. 6) Dusty quarter we have two options, bring one of the leaders of the other to get the code from the door of Aramis's Stilton.
So, as I go secretly as possible, after I deadened Byrne and brought him back to Paulo, he gave me the combination to the door of the castle.
But, unlocked the door and Durant after reading the note, opened the job to drag Paulo to the jewelry, and in doing so, I discovered two coffins.
I do not understand, the second coffin was then for Byrne. But as I drag you both there, if one of them is on the quest needs to give the password? Maybe after the body of Byrne's claim, there is an option to find him and pull too, in the second chest?
And by the way, after I put Paulo in one of the chests, his portrait is black and white and no matter after only, like he died or something? And so that would count as murder?
Share)
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 13.05.20

I killed Paulo and dragged the body to Byrne than it was very pleased and got the code and then knocked out (stunned) Byrne and shoved it in the drawer

R
RGC 13.05.20

hamshut
This non-lethal neutralization. From both to get rid of. And password the note is Duran

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 13.05.20

You successfully passed the mission (well, too), but the perfect solution would be if you're job is to neutralize both and put them in boxes (not killing). A campaign of how you're doing that, you need to see the code without their help. To sphalerite will not, but ideally, you should get rid of gangs and fanatics, thus making dusty a quarter free! Good luck

H
Hirok 13.05.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
Here is the only cure the NPC in the next mission negates the whole point of this.

h
hanterwow 13.05.20

XS well I did without the bottom, just found the code from improvised Paulo,and all of them do NN trovao and then they didn't bother me.

A
Aips95 13.05.20

Hirok
Not really, the changes apply only to the state of the mines and the city as a whole. Paolo and Byrne are not getting anywhere with this.

c
callmegod 13.05.20

Deafening put mine under the altar of black in the Cabinet Paolo. Shoot sleep in Paolo. He respite at the altar and then again unconscious. Drag it to the printer.
Byrne euthanized and dragged to the printer.
Take the door code and the keys to the printing house and the two in the coffins.

H
Hirok 13.05.20

Aips95
Uh, like be anywhere.
You did not play.
They were there because of the decline of the quarter.
Closed the entrance as be suggests...
Here the same effect as with the finiteness of Billy.

A
Aips95 13.05.20

Hirok
In fact, nowhere does it say they go somewhere or just do not act so openly. The passage is closed because the owner of the mines did not let the boom come into disrepair. After all, to change the fence too, just in this hole.

H
Hirok 13.05.20

Aips95
OK, if you change the past in the credits a word about these purposes.
Here's the proof.

A
Aips95 13.05.20

Hirok
It does not conflict with hidden action. In the end we're not born to stop them.

H
Hirok 13.05.20

Aips95
Lol...
You understand that the very presence of these goals in the quarter - the result of what the NPC from the next Chapter - crazy?
And cure it leads to VERY large changes in the present.
So that affect overdadige people.
The butterfly effect, u know? Comments Sokolova does not count?

A
Aips95 13.05.20

Hirok
Okay, I will not argue, it is likely also that a quarter of these comrades never got. With regards to the comment of Sokolov - I did not hear (all the trouble in the game, there is one - the NPCs kill each other and sometimes even themselves), at this time, said Billy. If I understood him correctly, he said Who knows what other changes could happen. How could he even know about the changes? The idea is everyone who is not moved in time should not these changes be noted.

a
art1my 13.05.20

Hirok
They are the way of the dusty quarters are not lost and our decision will not be canceled. When I passed I decided to see what would happen if you choose the Rangers. If you choose the Rangers then the ship will appear a note from Byrne thanks for addressing Paolo and the Council to follow the Seven prohibitions.

H
Hirok 13.05.20

art1my
Well, it is a miscalculation of developers, because there is no principle of consistency of Novikov nor something else can't explain how Corvo/Emily could even affect the Quarter in which they couldn't even go. It's not a time loop.
Aips95
Me the comments, it is also, to put it mildly, surprised. Dude really.