3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disas007 13.05.20 01:28 pm

The discrepancy rating in the dark zone, can't see my sogrupnikov (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The game tells you to go to the group and there is something to change! I have piratical! What we need to change and where to see people from the group?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 13.05.20

Disas007
The discrepancy rating in the dark zone, can't see my sogrupnikov ....
You have different levels of dark areas in it you will find yourself in different locations this is done for balance , that would for example 25 level not played since 1 .

D
Disas007 13.05.20

the difference is only in level 2! I thought that it is possible to join me in a location with a lower level! Isn't it? And there in the group settings is to return to his TOR. This is for what then?

s
stalker_stas 13.05.20

played himself 18 and 26 are all visible to precol that Vstrechaesh in the area and there saves in the group !

M
Mr.Claize 13.05.20

Glnai
Disas007
Different levels of foundations,and level of TK has no effect(except that the gear from sellers TK is adjusted precisely leveled TK)

V
Vitaliy Mohnatkin 13.05.20

In TK if you're LVL 20 and enemies, too 20, if you companion below a level you will be in a different TZ, and the TZ rating only affects the purchase of equipment and gear from TK.

r
raidleader 13.05.20

The solution to the PROBLEM of INCONSISTENCY of the RATING dark zone division: At the entrance checkpoint with the Dark areas in the very dark area there is a sign on the door, for example rating 168-182, but for example 183-205. This means that each of the clothes and gun in the game is leveled, for example, 256 is already high. The overall average level of belongings displayed at the bottom right in the inventory (I key). How to raise level of gear to a friend who has a General level of equipment below? Being in the same pack, the one who is higher level runs either on the subway, if there is a paid add-on or dark area and brings the gear to a higher level at the checkpoint before dark. There for hours can throw any gear other main thing that at loss gear You were both in one pack. Armor worn, weapons, the point is level. The gear level rises and voila You together running around the area with the same level of armor with friends. Thumbs up, please someone help!

M
MegaUA 13.05.20

It is better to tell how people are running at say 19 and 24 level with gear of a higher rank as one of the clips kill 3-4 people at the same level and they themselves almost killed, I say this is because grade dark zone but everywhere it says that the rank of the dark zone only affects the available recipes