3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 13.05.20 01:31 pm

Gaming PC. in the summer of 2017

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (YD1600BBAEBOX)
Motherboard MSI B350M PRO-VDH
Memory module for computer DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 2400 MHz Black&White Series eXceleram (EBW416247AD) x1
Hard drive 3.5 1TB Western Digital (WD10EZEX)
Video card GIGABYTE GeForce 4096Mb GTX1050 Ti WINDFORCE 2X OC (GV-N105TWF2OC-4GD)
Housing AeroCool PGS provided below X1 White (EN57080)
Power supply unit 600W CHIEFTEC (GPC-600S)

At the end of summer I plan to take this Assembly, with subsequent replacement of the video card to a more powerful + install SSD with a budget in the range 50000-55000 RUB,UAH 20000-25000. (collected in Ukraine).
24 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 13.05.20

Dako_7
IMHO: because some miners better now not to take - at us and so the prices were, to put it mildly, exaggerated, and due to speculation and the lack of maps, so in General, you also need to find a shop that is interested in video card. If following removal of the graphics card will be pretty soon after purchase, it is best to sit out this time at some stop-gap until the deficit decline and prices, or to temporarily take something from used.

D
Dako7 13.05.20

Len4ik00N
Well, if you take today the cards 1050 ti still have the problem with the RX yeah, but I still have time, the question whether the good will be assembled with all the components that I have, and wait for the price drop this nonsense, we never will, only higher.

S
Sonic268 13.05.20

good build,but the decline in prices don't wait now as prices rise and fall in price certainly did not,and GTX1050 normal GeForce Ti graphics card you will enough,it is not necessary to overpay for 10 - 20 thousand for what is a measly 5 fps in games,so if you have the money then take it

0Bers0 13.05.20

Where a gaming computer then? Office car was seen only in the description.

D
Dako7 13.05.20

0Bers0
Well get me on the budget slot machine I would be grateful. In this Assembly, the Riesen and the nurse in the long term and then everything will be upgraded, SSD put the card behind the need for change, the operative will deliver.

L
Len4ik00N 13.05.20

Dako_7
Given the fact that you in the future I plan to take a more powerful graphics card, the build is quite normal, because from the budget it is quite difficult to squeeze something more powerful, not on the percent to save money in the end.
And on account of decline in prices, I would not be so categorical, for example: the Riesen 7 since the release of cheaper by about 1K USD.

l
legusor 13.05.20

on this budget, you can collect only what happens, not a gaming computer. gaming computers now start from 100K for fullHD and for 150 and 200 for QHD and 4K.
and the money that you have will do all that they bought.

f
fog666666 13.05.20

Len4ik00N
here here on the secondary 690 for himself 13000-15000 people they now collect micardo card in order to wait out minngapolis

g
gennaz 13.05.20

fog666666
It does not support dx 12 and vulkan
Spoiler

f
fog666666 13.05.20

gennaz
What? I say wait it out.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 13.05.20

We have here (Ryazan) and 1050TI did not buy - in dns and the citylink blunt ended, and speculators from nicks 20K rubles the price tag hung. Oo

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

Normal build, if you're still going to upgrade none. On account of the AMD processor - a dubious decision.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.05.20

Dako_7
Read here all I will not comment on my own:
- Memory is taken in accordance with the specification for the motherboard, compatibility section, not all the RAM will run at a frequency of 2900+. Riesen desired frequency, it really plays a big role, so we take 3000+. For example: F4-3200C14D-16GTZ .
The rest like the rules. Guys say that and 1050 TI dismantled the same.
The processor is great. Now the most popular in the budget segment. Even on average, not much worse than 6700k. Its 60 frames works without problems. i5 to take in any case not worth it! They are 2016 OUT. 7700 to take the same advise, but it is, by the way. I watched the comparison 6700k and 1600, approximately the same.

D
Dako7 13.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
On account of operational I think there is another option that would take the same level 8GB 2400 (3000 is not coming to me for the price), plus the 120GB SSD immediately., or take two for 8 without SSD, since it will be better?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.05.20

Dako_7
The RAM is better to get 2x8 in dual channel mode. SSD can wait, it is only the speed of loading the operating system. Operativki now need 16GB, 8 is enough, especially for games.

g
gennaz 13.05.20

Demonic Wolf
Want for 15t.R. offer from Intel?)))

g
gennaz 13.05.20

Demonic Wolf
A percent then you have mediocre,with thermal paste under the lid for 26T.R.at current prices,he doesn't hold a candle in terms of price/performance,1600 is 6/12 and solder under the lid for 15 t. R,the difference in price is 11T.R. in favor of Reisen,I save up the money better buy a more powerful vidyahu!!!

D
Demonic Wolf 13.05.20

gennaz
As you say

D
Dako7 13.05.20

I see with graphics cards still matter if suddenly in late summer will have the opportunity to purchase rx470 is not even to think about?

A
Aktay 13.05.20

Dako_7
According to forecasts until the fall it can not count. But if he gets the opportunity, then Yes, the RX 470 is a decent card at a reasonable price is safe to take. I will Express my opinion about the build:
1. Percent good the best solution in terms of price/quality
2. MSI AM4 platform to make the Board can not, in any one of them is a huge saving on details of the VRM area, even on top. If you wish, you can search for scorecards used parts - the more desman. I don't think you need mATX mother, since the selected case easily accommodates ATX. Can watch, for example, on ASUS Prime B350-Plus, it is slightly more expensive and better than the original MSI
3. About the memory. I think most know that the design is not without Riesen nuances. Memory to it you need to choose carefully, even in the existing versions of firmware boards that use the code AGESA 1.0.0.6, because there are some inaccuracies in the architecture, in particular Uncore unit. Important features of rangamati memory and used chips. Searched really long, but I need the settings for the selected memory is not found. In the net there are topics for Riesen, choose the cheapest memory, but just checked on achievement of high effective frequency (for example, 8-gig dies samsung m378a1k43cb2 crc) or poizuchat QVL sheets
4. Screw the do not care, now flies anything and everything, so as lucky. The only thing is, if you want to bother, do not take the 2015/2016 model year issue - look for the guys older
5. The card is good, and there is too much choice. Just a question: if in the future you are going to take something more serious, then are you sure that the overpayment at ~50.e. relatively 1050 th no Ti worth it? IMHO here, of course, but or dig for something better (but I would have done exactly the Supplement for gtx 1060 or rx 470 is worth it - already absolutely other level), or waiting in the foreseeable future, purchase another card, do not pay more for the Ti version, taking a normal 1050
6. Housing in taste and color)
7. BP relatively good for its price(!!!). Should be enough for the average system with a large margin