3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 13.05.20 01:31 pm

Gaming PC. in the summer of 2017

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (YD1600BBAEBOX)
Motherboard MSI B350M PRO-VDH
Memory module for computer DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 2400 MHz Black&White Series eXceleram (EBW416247AD) x1
Hard drive 3.5 1TB Western Digital (WD10EZEX)
Video card GIGABYTE GeForce 4096Mb GTX1050 Ti WINDFORCE 2X OC (GV-N105TWF2OC-4GD)
Housing AeroCool PGS provided below X1 White (EN57080)
Power supply unit 600W CHIEFTEC (GPC-600S)

At the end of summer I plan to take this Assembly, with subsequent replacement of the video card to a more powerful + install SSD with a budget in the range 50000-55000 RUB,UAH 20000-25000. (collected in Ukraine).
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 13.05.20

Aktay
Thanks for such answer ))

2. The mother the variant is not final, you know what exactly is b350 a320 because not Konitsa, x370 expensive, and b350 something watch.
3.Memory problem Yes, well, there are also know that there must be two for 8 and the manufacturer will choose + MB in a month the second Riesen will be able to add a selection of, last week thought I read that they expanded the selection of memory.
5. The card is probably the most sensitive spot, where to take, what exactly to take, what will happen in a month or two nobody knows, if you take 1050 simple can it me a year and a half of the game at 60 fps pull at least high doubt, so we are waiting and looking for 1050 ti if he gets the
a good option then the rx 470 more choice there is.
7. Unit Hz heard on 1070 and 500 take, my be it ti or 1050 px 470 will be enough, but if in a few years there will be some kind 20xx NVIDIA then immediately will go to him and XS they will be there to eat the difference in money is not so big 550 or 600 will do.

A
Aktay 13.05.20

Dako_7
2. you know exactly what will b350 a320 because not Konitsa, x370 expensive, and b350 something watch. With a budget I would not take, B350 - the Golden mean, especially for a R5. Why especially for R5? On average B350 on R7 so good heated VRM R5 smaller + some Board part MOSFETs power phases carried on its reverse side, not cooling them at all. So here, too, must be approached with the mind
3. Yes, expanded. Here is the list: https://www.amd.com/system/files/2017-06/am4-motherboard-memory-support-list-en.pdf Supposedly now, not only at the helm of Samsung B-die (slightly worse than D-die), but the changes are also sad. the manufacturer will choose" - and the sense to choose a manufacturer? The memory chips in any case are manufactured by several companies: Samsung, Hynix, Elpida/Micron, others just buy them chips (better go for the more expensive dies, less successful, respectively, Vice versa), glue on your PCB, hang sustainence and, to the extent of his arrogance, hang up the price tag. Look at the most important to the Riesen characteristics: rangemost (2-rank peer-to-peer faster, but the latter is looking better. Based on the observations, the performance is approximately as follows: frequency dual rank module = peer frequency + 1 step + error ~15%, that is 2-rank die 2666 MHz = 1-rank die 2933 MHz appendage ~15%) and manufacturer it chips, not memory (even with 1.0.0.6 agenoy still Samsung B-die is the best choice). Well, of course without a lot of nuances like timing subtyping added in the last agese, the number of dice in the system (the more, the worse the total acceleration), in the end the individuality of motherboards, etc. In any case, expensive dies (top g.skill and geil) for srednebyudzhetnyh system chase just not worth it
5. if you take a simple 1050 whether it me a year and a half of the game at 60 fps pull at least high doubt, so we are waiting and looking for 1050 ti, if you turn up. Here you decide the issue is really the sickest, but I am more than confident that when 1050 will cease to drag your 60 fps, will cease to drag and 1050 Ti :D
7. All right, the PA power consumption is low. The dissipation 1070 150 watts, but it's peak (just in case I will say that power consumption and heat are not the same, but according to the laws of conservation of energy can be equated to each other with the only difference that energy consumption may slightly exceed tdp). Accordingly, for the system-level i7-7700K + 16 Gb RAM + GTX 1070, even the average acceleration, honest 500 W will be the required factor of safety not less than 15-20%. From generation to generation, nvidia is trying to increase the performance of their solutions with maintaining the same level of energy consumption, or produces a card of equal performance to current solutions, but with lower consumption. I don't think you cited a map of the future will change this principle, and any of them will be little different from the figures of the current generation. On the PSU, of course, do not save, in addition, do not take with a significant excess capacity. But all this, as a rule, not without nuances, especially in this case we are talking about the budget(!) BP. And if the difference is small, then why not take the one in passport characteristics is more powerful, because even from the point of view of banal heating it nutriance it will be less the more powerful patalenica all other things being equal

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 13.05.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
8 is enough, especially for games.
What else You 8 GB is not enough? Start 5 virtuallock will Vin7/8/8.1?

O
OkGo 13.05.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Latest AAA projects potirayut more than 8 GB at maximum settings.
This is especially noticeable if there is not enough video memory.

Rising demand for RAM will continue quite rapidly. In 2-3 years 16GB will be the standard requirement for many projects.