3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanches 12.10.19 02:33 pm

.:|Bugs and glitches in Risen|:. (Risen)

Write found bugs and glitches.
199 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

vkontakte.ru/photo33902048_142717960. I don't know how to upload on Playground mold links

d
dihlofos2009 12.10.19

Inquisitor Mendoza
Even I your link can not get out.
How to add a picture on pleygraund read here.

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

well

S
Shifroval 12.10.19

Well, I fell a corpse on the stove, sprawled on it.
Where is the bug?

If this is amusing you, alas, too wide, I even felt sorry for...

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

well, at looking at how to relate to black humor

S
Shifroval 12.10.19

It's not black humor, it is a mockery and abuse of morality.
Black humor is not blood and death+laughter(so says the majority of cattle), it's much worse and harder.
Fallout is built based on black humor, for example.
In short, black humor when it's funny on what is really scary. Though it's really a humor and it's really funny.

And you have just the body on the slab.
Smeyatstso?
I can understand there tumbling wolves and flying chicken...but it's not.

Anyway, your screen is the theme of the relationship has not.

PS The simplest example of black humor: poems about the little boy, which you probably know. Ehh..those were the days. now these rhymes are no longer in Vogue..time passed..the generation changed..

C
Corrosion 12.10.19

Hmmm, civilians are not touched at all (unless the job to clean up the camp orders), or at least not beaten to death.
Here I have a glitch happened - Inquisitor lizard like way managed to get in on a convoy (and there's a high OO) and made there own battles, and not jumped, and just... ran, or something.

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

Shifroval judging by your logic, the fact that the little boy flushed is also a form of violence, and if he still limbs torn off??? so Callie sleeping on the stove in a peaceful sleep it's flowers

V
Vanches 12.10.19

It seems to me that there is not black humor is discussed, but bugs. The definition of black humor can be found here.

s
simple.user 12.10.19

Vances
Lol, your link you checked?

F
Fiorgal 12.10.19

The game is pure(1.0+fix), the only confusion that the Persians and G3 occasionally(5-10 hour game) can crash into walls if the machine is close to minimum salary, still a little flawed AI...

s
simple.user 12.10.19

I stupidly crashing into walls
I have never crashed.

F
Fiorgal 12.10.19

so you never played more than 10 hours a day, and generally bugs the order does not appear...

K
Kapitan Aleks 12.10.19

multipotent

s
simple.user 12.10.19

And why? Read the reason why the yellow card? Do not abuse the topic.

-
-k_a_z_a_k- 12.10.19

{When someone falls in the deadly deep water, ie in a location that is unavailable - get all inventory and all that fell in, swords, shields,} --- no, get only the equipment that was in his hands, shield, or\and the sword disappears

has anyone noticed that the veins of the mountain(any) after three times of her use and two restarts definitely falls gem plus to the extracted ore

any creature standing with his back to the edge of the cliff ,praktichesski not oboronaya and not counterattack

now (the end of the second Chapter), running around the world and rubbing him from the raptors, came to the Harbor side of the underground passage along the shore. to me Fred is a skeleton. around the campfire we naprygivaet some invisible person, shouting kill' em all(something like that) ,my Fred sees it and beats him and I do not see, only hear. were without weapons, not bothering anyone, what would he want and who is it

s
simple.user 12.10.19

kazak1972
He stupidly came to fill positions. This is evidenced by multiposting, and full of senseless messages...

-
-k_a_z_a_k- 12.10.19

to be honest, the forums are not often sit and benefit from to fill the posts of not quite yet understand, maybe with some bonuses and has, but not me. just thought someone will infa useful, not all know everything. anyway , sorry if that is not done

s
simple.user 12.10.19

Okay, okay, calm down... :D
Just something you wrote for anybody not a secret.
--
1. GG and should not emerge from the water, carrying a full pack, and even magic. Think about it, how ridiculous it looks. All things remain in inventory. just removed from the character.
2. This new feature of the IB(game developers), which has not previously been used in their games. This is not a bug and not a glitch, just a bonus.
3. This is the style of the IB, something from the category of the Almighty boars and PPC any friendly NPCs... Unlikely, but all are already taken for granted.
4. This, apparently, recruits who guard the main entrance. They are always yelling, do not pay attention, stupid. But the fact that they are invisible - this is something of paranormal...You probably thought.
5. Wisdom affects the strength of the balls(fireball, magic charge - exact name do not remember), like(as the force on the damage of sword/axe and agility on the damage of bow/crossbow). As a magician he was not rocked and therefore don't know how much it helps.