3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaor 13.05.20 01:35 pm

Quest call of the Boethiah - how to lure a man to the altar (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In the quest the call of the Boethiah how and where to find and lure a man to sacrifice
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 13.05.20

Find any unnecessary companion, tell people to follow you, then portis with him to the altar, hold a key to talk to the satellite and point on the altar.

W
WeedJaeger 13.05.20

Well, you can use a mercenary which you can buy in Riften, he sits in the tavern"the Bee and the sting(like so)
Take it to the companions, come to the altar in a dialogue with him, choose something I need from you and put things on the altar,
he approaches him, there is a script, and ready )

P. s Companion is like 500 septims

s
schta 13.05.20

one time I tried to lure the brother of the storm)))))) I honestly don't remember how it ended, it was a long time.

E
Eremite_City 13.05.20

The most difficult part of the vampire lure. When you play for Custody of Dawn.

F
FrostG 13.05.20

WeedJaeger
Not necessarily in Riften, companions enough in all the cities.

A
AelRavo 13.05.20

Tidewater Nord-alcoholic from the audience of Colleagues, he always seemed to me superfluous and unnecessary among them, besides too arrogant

W
WeedJaeger 13.05.20

FrostG
You know, just wrote as I did, then also do not fully understand
as a result killed his beloved companion )
and so just passing by Riften and noticed the mercenary, that's all )

P
Poenarum 16.10.20

Personally, I liked to do this:
Sven's fake letter shows Fendal, he corrects it, then tell the object of their sigh that it was corrected by Fendal and thus punish him for being mean, depriving the woman. Then Svena takes in partners and sacrifice Boethia, because he invented the meanness. I didn't find any better candidates. And Sven or Fendal as partners bottom.