3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Vo1k 13.05.20 01:37 pm

Users that are interesting to you

Its like, I want to know about a user of PG.Which post good(I mean the posts carry little meaning) and just cool guys.

Interesting to me:

Dr. 666 - writes pretty clever and shows that people are not stupid.He knows a lot.It's probably someone's bot,but if he does not mind,then can tell you about myself.

Jadwiga zllegra is the first time I saw this nick,so I smiled:)))I would like to know something about it.

Kot-Rin - a rather mysterious person.I don't know her at all...
G
Genoc1de 13.05.20

Th you stuck to the brow?

D
Din-27 13.05.20

And that's interesting to me Missing in the darkness... the Man is very smart and good... And true, write me it in PM...

R
Reknem 13.05.20

lol... friendship between a man and a woman does not happen.. sometimes unrequited love is one of them.
Well, someone like...

M
Makatumba 13.05.20

and the current wolf said that there are friendly people there...=(

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

Macatuba,they are still friends,just should have added one post in the wrong topic...

G
Grimriper 13.05.20

They wrong topic!

M
Makatumba 13.05.20

....and who knows then they zlopametnye as I can and not to spoil the topic...

-
-Fess- 13.05.20

2Джонни
but I'm your motives saavsem nipanimayu. and finally in the face should give you. well, the fact we sho th there not coming out I'd bet.

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.05.20

Lynx
And you have now the right age for all this.. the Prince on a White horse, love at first sight and other pleasures. Although it's not the age.. there is a class of people hopeless romantics.. for girls it is typical. Usually these then turn into a horrible bitch, constantly screaming men are Dicks!.. Just Pryntsa no luck.. I pulled her and threw her - and she thought it was love to the box.. the earth need to walk and not to fly too far in their fantasies. What I mean is that sometimes things are not quite so beautiful and poetic.. and very corny. And if you are someone with no dick dog protects on the forum, it does not mean that everything is of pristine, bright friendship. Don't know.. for me the real motive is obvious. I feel of course that I specifically do not have enough life experience yet.. but it is what it is..

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 13.05.20

Oh, on Ng a lot of interesting people. So let me note it is interesting to me only of those who unsubscribed here:
SS
Gringa
Gonre
Little soldiers;)
On the issue of Nanny - 4.

Edith
Given that the subject, as well as everything left in the irretrievable offtopic about drocherov and Tits, what SS the indisputable expert(.. ^_^..), it should be noted that I spoke on the subject.

O
Old M3mories 13.05.20

The theme goes...this sucks

G
Grimriper 13.05.20

Yeah, I admit, sometimes johnny can answer... How can you not agree?

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

Johnny,you're the same age.Operation of a girl...

E
Engell 13.05.20

Funny...Started for the health(see the topic title),for the peace of finish.You are not bothered publicly to sort things out?IMHO it is vulgar and indecent )

S
Shoomer 13.05.20

2 johnny
I do not agree about what to protect on the forum diffcheck current full macdui in real life...

R
Reknem 13.05.20

Respect for IMHO, johnny!
Well, I do Not agree about what to protect on the forum diffcheck current full macdui in real life...

[
[Ysh aka Diglett] 13.05.20

I appreciate all versions Vo1k'a+))
Especially when he howled. Smiled, not childish+))

O
Old M3mories 13.05.20

Advise you to stop dull market on the shelf and who protects them I. TP

G
Grimriper 13.05.20

Exactly, Sauron.

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

Sauron!Hi!