3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Vo1k 13.05.20 01:37 pm

Users that are interesting to you

Its like, I want to know about a user of PG.Which post good(I mean the posts carry little meaning) and just cool guys.

Interesting to me:

Dr. 666 - writes pretty clever and shows that people are not stupid.He knows a lot.It's probably someone's bot,but if he does not mind,then can tell you about myself.

Jadwiga zllegra is the first time I saw this nick,so I smiled:)))I would like to know something about it.

Kot-Rin - a rather mysterious person.I don't know her at all...
J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.05.20

Wolf
At our age, 2 years is a huge difference. But it's nothing to do with it.. dude 12 years a wrap that dick knows how to answer him at all. Personally I don't feel any age difference when talking to, say, Conroy or Mercedes.. and they are 14. Maybe it's because I'm too stupid.. could be because they are too smart.. I hope the reliability of the second (=
And the old man I did not order - just trying to answer.. I have already passed the stage when I want to look older.. but.. want.. to the yard to play hide and seek and shoot with a slingshot.. )x=

Sumer & Recnum
Where do you see the word all in my post? O_o of Course not. Each case is individual and requires its own approach. But specifically in this case, I've come to this conclusion.

S
Shoomer 13.05.20

Sauron, well, KAG, you're deadlift)))

S
Shoomer 13.05.20

Johnny!
RESPECT for slingshot!!!!
I identity...

O
Old M3mories 13.05.20

Wolf hi.
Schumer
Ischo be.

-
-Fess- 13.05.20

Johnny
also would like to detctvo...)

R
Reknem 13.05.20

Yyy, childhood, childhood, where are you running?

D
Doom Claus 13.05.20

Those are not yet available

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

Andy

Czestochowie,smarter you thought...what I said - it was IMHO.

And in General I try to be myself.

2 all

You stop this stupid argument..

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.05.20

We assume that the theme is skillfully transferred to the child.. well, thank God. To me, I hope no more questions?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 13.05.20

It's a shame. when you post on a subject lost in the abundance of the message, skillfully transforms theme in a different direction...)

D
Doom Claus 13.05.20

atstoynoy prapor gg :)

I
Igor Surov 13.05.20

No, well, you're funny companions.. ^,..,^ a bunch of jerks, the losers trying to protect the poor offended entities with cool Tits in the calculation of the portion of doubtful loyalty.. friends, tie.. Tits are not virtual.. not only that - they are on the streets the crowds go

:D:D:D:D
Don't know why, but really rasmeshil....an example from the text Gangster GTA, so he glued.....
damn mood went up:)

by sabzh:
Yes, there are people I know, they are very interested, even funny people. And there are people with whom I briefly talked in PM...but damn some of them are so cool post on PG)))
who are they it's a secret ^_^

R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

Johnny.
You think I'm a child,a romantic girl...so be it.I may be a romantic than a cynic who believes in nothing.Yes, I'm a romantic,but I'll try to think a head.
And you,johnny,try to think sometimes with heart...

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.05.20

Agreed (=

R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

2JoNNi MaCaroNNi
I'm glad you understood me correctly=)

D
Doktor_666 13.05.20

Well, if someone wants to know more about me - I'm just nice. On PG I less than a week (tomorrow this stupid icon to get to the mun) I'm not a bot, and while I don't have - we don't need. Writing with mobile phones, because the Old comp, really collapsed, for a new weekend will go. Finished sharaga, are now working. Wolf, tell me also about yourself, and then you're legend. Some hate, some you please. What bans are caught?

S
Shoomer 13.05.20

oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Volga - this is a PG legend!
I people, imaid some strained moder, well, it nebeda))))

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.05.20

2 NBunny
And how you treat me?
1) Excellent :)

2 Jonni
a bunch of jerks, the losers trying to protect the poor offended entities with cool Tits in the calculation of the portion of doubtful loyalty..
- yeah sickly pushed =]]

2 Marina
Stop fighting! Let's live together! It's much better than throwing mud at each other.
- support the idea

2 Lynx
If you have not had any friendship,it does not mean that it is not.Johnny,I'm not disappointed in you,as a person,I'm sorry for any pathos phrase.
- he expresses, so to speak, thinking out loud, that is genuinely what he thinks...hmm...

_
__Vo1k 13.05.20

Doctor 666,I strongly fluzhu.But the moments come to life and communicate normally.

If you flood the subject some,then you can have a good laugh.And what I've achieved...

And it so happens.I was banned for a mate.I don't like it,so I fluzhu.

I am a different person come...

R
Rys-Aesonne 13.05.20

2Солдат
I also spoke sincerely.
2Настя
At times quite good.Sometimes annoying,sometimes pleasing.Yes....and don't be like me!))Two Lynx will not coexist on the same forum!:)