3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 13.05.20 01:41 pm

The construction not only | misunderstood a Couple things ... (Fallout 4)

1. Why the need for the switch, see Posting and it works! It is still some sort of tubing connected.
2. What did You do with buddy? It is useful, if not to give the man of the hotel Oxford? Or the game is not worth the candle?
3. How faster and better to reach 100 LVL. happiness in the settlement?

PS: I would Like to thank all who helped me, gave advice and tips. This site is very cool community. I'm here since 2012, and every day better and better. Thank you again to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE who supported.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 13.05.20

Tree well and spread issues, right now, I'll try to answer

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

The switch is needed to enable/disable stuff, like lighting. Press the space bar, drag it from the wire than you want to manage. So like, don't remember exactly

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

Marquess
Th for buddy? I even do not remember. A settlement just to satisfy, crammed turrets, hawk, drink, sleep, and other nishtyaki. Only what you give it?

M
Marquess 13.05.20

Sha-R

it's a robot that brews beer

There is a switch, but it's not a normal wire to hold and only tube. And how it works, I XS

g
grothex 13.05.20

Buddy. a robot bartender. Ivo wants man with good neighbourliness. in the hotel there is the old one karoch)))
great rubilnik not vkurse.... Cho for XS? atkuda?
100 wasta happen rarely. ....eat, sleep, zaschischyat Cho... ischo then? ))))

L
LordRegent303 13.05.20

Marquess
To switch to connect up with the electricity from the switch to other handset, when you switch the switch the power to the other handsets will stop/continue. Buddy better afford to leave him laying in a stock of drinks (Nuka-Cola, beer and other), and he will give them chilled version, which increased the bonuses are usually given when they drink

B
Basil44 13.05.20

Marquess wrote:
What did You do with buddy?
his cow would not give to anyone
this cow is needed most... :)

besides beer, he still fights well. and chat with him.

V
Vladimir2307 13.05.20

Marquess
The answer to the 3rd question.
Look here : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=557059966

p
perni007 13.05.20

Marquess
The objects help to finish to 100. Carpets, paintings and so on.

E
E-601 13.05.20

1) All the switches and wiring rather complicated thing, uncomfortable and useless. It is of course possible to use, but purely for entertainment. If you want to see all this in practice, look on YouTube. I've done it myself, everything is in detail described.
2) it is Better to leave yourself buddy. The price offered by the old man from the Neighborhood will pay off a hundred times. In the normal state it will do one kind of drink every few days if I'm not mistaken beer, 40 bottles. If you find other recipes in addition to a beer it will brew and the others each with 40 pieces. All this alcohol can be used as well as water, in the form of currency. This is one of the easiest ways to get rich. Yes, and the funny buddy. But if it does not sell quest not be completed.
3) I have to admit that in all my 3-4 month game in Fallout 4 I figure happiness never rose above 87. And, in principle, a particularly high rate of unnecessary. If it gets above 50 then no one really will not complain. How to keep a high rate?! You just have to follow to have everything in abundance(food, water, protection, etc.) and create entertainment, objects which raise the mood and opportunity sometimes to visit all the settlement. And noticed that in the settlements where I rarely begins to fall the happiness.

Well, that's it. Hope was useful)

P
PIRAT69 13.05.20

Happiness can be easily lifted, I chose the first settlement. In short everything should work. Take lots of speakers then zhrachku better metartcom more, but not much to accelerate. Then they need protection. More turrets, so they didn't fight at all. Around. And now all in bed, and a roof over my head. And now we need tents 3-level, especially Health BAR and they are more likely to give happiness. and need a charisma of 10, then call 20 settlers. Short 1-2 on metamute planted, or better three to be sure. and the rest of the tents of the 3rd level. Water them to eat they will and at the expense of barsikow and medicine they apnut 100-a-Boo. Go do quests then go for a walk. also this game may just fall out, or when it will come to the village and see the native 100-ku

v
vel800 13.05.20

The question about happiness is interesting. Play, more than a year. 351 level. All the settlements are only under roof, all at business. Cows, cats, dogs, shops, prostitutes, simulators and many other bun, which increases happiness. Running constantly back and forth, helping to repel the attack and immediately repair if there was damage. And none, ever happiness level did not reach even 90%.

P
Pril Balsam 13.05.20

vel800
well, that's just wrote above

A
Abbat76 13.05.20

1. the switch is a light switch. normal. for example, is connected to the door actuator, which can close the premises from annoying the settlers. they close the switch can not and that's profit - the safe house without stealing SB, guns, grub on the shelves. (though they can very rarely Seespitz in confined spaces. I had 1 time is).
1.2. the tube is the wiring that you can pull on the floor or in a different volume. the same option when you start from the street leads into the room very uncomfortable or ugly - you can lay on the floor posting in the tubes. the tubing has adapter on a conventional wire.
2. Buddy brews beer. Recipes on this is the most beer you can find in the wasteland. GG if you have perks on alcohol, it makes sense to leave buddy at home, especially in Survival mode. Buddy brewed beer on the found recipes may differ from that GG finds in the wasteland to give the best bonuses. Again, in Survival mode can be imbovat. in other modes, no special meaning.
3. 100%, IMHO unattainable.
P. S. And thank you.

A
Atlas057 13.05.20

Under item 3, can be part of.
If there is an addition of vault-Tech for the construction of vault 88, after the completion of the quest give the ability to build in all settlements of the three devices which increase happiness.

l
lokkie 13.05.20

Abbat76 wrote:
they close the circuit breaker can not
And they don't have to. )))
If necessary, they will pass through the wall.
And then the fence will understand where they should be:

In General, strongly made small adjustments to the construction process, must take this into account. :D)

P
Pril Balsam 13.05.20

Marquess
1.the switch is a good thing, if built of cells, and should be released into the arena at the same time all the animals. There can not do without it :)
3. happiness 100% is easy to achieve if you have the towns of the raiders :)