3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Favea 13.05.20 01:41 pm

Questions on the passage (Patrician 4: Conquest by Trade)

How to Board enemy ships??
18 Comments
Sort by:
p
prusakov83 13.05.20

Wait for the patch or only on the machine,to zahvatyvat ships

R
Rfbag 13.05.20

But just bugs me that after the 1st fight I the capacity of all vehicle crashes 3 times.. let's say it was 600 but was only 220 in 3 ships

s
stalker7162534 13.05.20

only you, the rest of the stuff the holds the captured goods

R
Rfbag 13.05.20

figured out the cause :)

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 13.05.20

how to move the goods from the office in a convoy, or Vice versa?

a
antooon123 13.05.20

Cool game, but not all the damn open in training so to speak. On a very significant issue. HOW TO MOVE THE GOODS FROM THE OFFICE IN A CONVOY, OR VICE VERSA?
I dug the entire Internet and no. But still he found how to do it and even more.
Answer: Choose the convoy go Shopping in the chamber, and under the three tabs you see two gold arrows(the middle point left and right) when you click on it you will change obma for example lübeck - convoy to the Warehouse-Convoy hit once more discover Lubeck-Stock(and thus sell products and can be manually). That's all) damn regilsja mulberries just to write it!)

t
tigr9701 13.05.20

Guys,help please,can't understand the following:
1)What it means:the Council of the Hanseatic League is looking for a contractor on a very complex contract requires a very experienced merchant and politician.The city of Oslo now has quite a large and wealthy trading post,to log in to Hansa,but someone needs to follow through and make sure that the city Council performs all the necessary conditions.
2)How to do it?

p
prusakov83 13.05.20

just need to get this contract,but you need to be at least a President like,then in this city you need to follow to have built all the necessary buildings and the number of people,this should also be the reputation of the city and the office,then arrive at the town hall on the Council of that city to raise the status of the city and to make this decision. The easiest way to take out a contract when everything is ready,you will just have to take a contract to log on to Toot the city and decide to raise the status and all the next day you 1.2 million, and will honor the contract.

47-th 13.05.20

I have another question, I founded the city, but the population does not have time to rise to 500 by the date of execution of the contract, what to do?

p
prusakov83 13.05.20

crap products delivered and few jobs build + make feasts for the poor.

9Phantom4 13.05.20

how to make working

9Phantom4 13.05.20

Something does not fit, I got the job to become President, that would sail in the Mediterranean, but for what they might become, need another office, and again for its construction need this rank.

9Phantom4 13.05.20

with the workers figured out

A
Alexkiler006 13.05.20

as in the mode the trader to make money to the next level and I do not say all the time, only 20000 thousand

I
Igrok 2039850327 13.05.20

Hi all, help with the passing game. I started the company. I'm stuck on that mission (in the beginning) when you have to hire sailors for your ship that you bought. In the tavern I hired sailors filled the ship these sailors and nothing. I even bought an extra gun in the yard, also filled 70 sailors warship, but nothing. Explain that there is to do.

f
flask 13.05.20

47-th
Try to look in the taverns in other cities the order to transport immigrants. Take the order, floating in the need for quest city, immigrants automatically get off from the ship and attributed to the population of the city. Of course you need to have in a production that 600 people you got stuck. When 600 will be in the town hall see the petition to give the city the status of a trading post.

s
sergievich 13.05.20

Share your salami ?

O
OrSteR 13.05.20

As do to ship a gun took the goods from the office and sold to other cities? All rummaged and I can't find the answer.