3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soldierx 13.05.20 01:47 pm

Help (Diablo 2)

Can't propositi. Throws allow. On the nightmare - stable time in the drops. There are several pieces in a row. :(
23 Comments
Sort by:
k
kowwalski21 13.05.20

Very long stand idle

S
Soldierx 13.05.20

Interestingly, the normal throws. In Nm every 2 minutes the same mule throws. Helle on several pieces at once, and seconds through 30.

S
Soldierx 13.05.20

Throws even when I play the mule. Writes dropped due to timeout

m
minovalo 13.05.20

Everywhere throws all low levels of this skill sooner or later. Manage to catch.

F
FludoTron 13.05.20

Soldierx
So conceived. In short it is as if directed against wigs, but wigs are not cancelled. Just accept the facts and don't try to understand the logic, you can't. Nobody could.

C
CorvinOk 13.05.20

Soldierx
Everything works as intended c

[
[_JENKA_] 13.05.20

just don't parovozi, it's for noobs cheaters of the system D2

R
Rivnyanyn 13.05.20

[_JENKA_]
You obmanyvayut here, too, it seems to say that games need version of 1.13, and then you for himself and suddenly discovering that she's not nifiga 1,13:With

i
iamviktor 13.05.20

Listen, the scheme is as follows. Normal lead 1сора + 7 mules, not drops, everyone is happy.
On Nightmare plant Litter and 7 mules, are not yet droplet, usually in the 2nd act +/- gadyushnik. (make a mule to talk with curelem) everyone is happy, carry on. Similarly, doing quests 3-4 of the act. With Helly increasingly difficult, such a scheme, you have 6 mules + are this close (Bo give first), fly to Andi, hit her face on 99% so give TP, you are brave, you have 7 mule, fastom finish Andi, translation in the 2nd act, the 2nd act of hell play through the hole, Sorka under BO flies to Duriel (you can take the merc, if so do not pull it under the BO does not die on the fool), and kill the fool and get all the mules, contented play in 3 act. 3 act the ass, you have to watch not to dropalos + to your mule was safe and not dead (very annoying), SO translate all to LoD and do for 7 PPL (I'm close + 6 mules). At the same time, if it's not yet time remains under the BO to fly by Andi in 1 act + take down to clean, and that can fall. In short 3 act 8 ppl better not to drive! Although you can put a 2nd computer around, with the provider to agree on 2IP and with a satisfied soup led 8ppl.

m
minovalo 13.05.20

Will depart, regardless of the ip.

i
iamviktor 13.05.20

They didn't know the test, it is believed that there will not be as tough to fly as the same IP, for Hbr when the guys go IN, some is at the base +1-2 mule most often are also. And 4-5 heroes hit the ball face, no one crashes!

Z
ZaKosil 13.05.20

I've 7x7 safely at the KL can't lead ,get bored,this is assuming that hell takes ~10-15 minutes,and you with such a pain driving like translation for the Lod,not lead for 7 ppl,you pervs )there are 1 wig campaign for a half hour and climbs with all these shenanigans )

Z
ZaKosil 13.05.20

iamviktor,reveal the secret,the grass MEF and the fool in Hella for 1 ppl made

Z
ZaKosil 13.05.20

Special offer!ready to spend your 7x7 2-3 act Hella for hum Mal :D

R
Resu 13.05.20

iamviktor
for hbr the heroes ride, and the wigs mules 1 levla, to download them so that they flew not so fast makes no sense

m
minovalo 13.05.20

On HC wig 45-50 minutes, what with the envelope without.

i
iamviktor 13.05.20

ZaKosil
Well, it's as you like it, I'm a fool for doing the TC in 2ппл, convert to Lod, act 3 in Lod are made on a 5-6ппл because I want!

Z
ZaKosil 13.05.20

Simple this moral crap,to recreate the game once again,and give Bo.And about 45-50 I can't understand how you drive.wig out I've got 40 minutes to 2 act Hella +15 minutes of hell,or you do not collect rocks or do you have mules themselves teleported in the 2nd and 3rd act

R
Resu 13.05.20

ZaKosil
in the 2nd act need to break the altar, kill Summoner, kill duriel in the new game with a hole, trawick and MEF generated by 1 ppl killed pretty quickly, the whole process takes 15 min. (still the same for nm and norm) and goes 45-50 min on a wig
Yes, the flying mules, the admin piece of shit that did that, but what can you do if you need fast runes of wigs there is no alternative (to sit in chat all day hoping to sell something like this option)

Z
ZaKosil 13.05.20

Resu,I wrote about hell,but you nm and norm of 15 minutes to compete XS,there is at least ubeysya 20 minutes