3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xo4y 13.05.20 02:23 pm

Who will take in the team? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Here can not seem to decide whom to take to the team.
And who are you planning to take?
181 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viyr 13.05.20

well, considering that the game came out, to try something to determine the floor silly

L
Lindelera 13.05.20

Why silly, many have long been decided) Well for example I:
1) Alistair. Funny character, witty, funny, cute. I'd like to see his picks with the Morrigan. And the Kingdom on the road do not roll.
2) Actually, the Morrigan. Sarcastic witch, these two words explain everything.
3) Zevran. Blonde. Elf. Similar to spike. That is enough for me.

Oh. For dogs place is not enough. Sorry)

p
panyok597 13.05.20

Zevran. Blonde. Elf. Similar to spike. That is enough for me.
I'm this fag never will!!!!

PlayGround.ru

{Burp smiley}

And expect Alistair, Leliana... And I don't know, Morrigan or Wynne... Morrigan Just doesn't like the nature of my HS but I want to take.

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 13.05.20

hmhm I have not decided yet but I understand that if I play a mage-healer in the team will need to take a tank, a damage dealer and mage of defender/mage-dps (well, or to be defendera and take damage). so most likely Alistair, Morrigan and elf-pid... ahem... Zevran. although if the other dps, I'll take it. Leliana somehow I have not liked.

L
Lindelera 13.05.20

panyok597
Seen. Know. Well, I'm a woman playing...
PS Morrigan! Take Morrigan))
P. P. S. As well, that you did not select the other pictures lower down)

B
Bulbazavr 13.05.20

And as heroes to your team take in Neverwinter...you can accept or to send for the beer??

R
RUlN 13.05.20

I hachu as in the movie -
Morigan
Walls
Lilliana
they wash awesome team=)

S
Shinobu 13.05.20

Morrigan

Ay yay yay.. I should not think so - she's not sarcastic. Not even nasty. But to please her difficult. You may even decide to carry it with you :)

H
HushBan 13.05.20

Morrigan
Zevran
Allistar
It's fun) I Love when NPCs fighting in a team, demonstrate character, and someone I assent. Except that Morrigan has made my character much meaner...

V
VlitZ 13.05.20

Morrigan (most valuable member of the party. for damage second only to me + a lot controlada AOE skills)
Alestar (though stupid, but the paladin in the party is not hurt)
Leliana (as an Archer... always die, so forever with broken bones. not gave! as buy rules heavy armor, changed to Wall)

Fun to watch the constant quarrels Alestar and Morrigan.

E
Ellewilde 13.05.20

ВlitZ
Leliana...not given! as buy rules heavy armor, changed to Wall)

I think Walls will?.. ;))

His team will take Zevran (panyok597, thanks for the screenshot ;), Morrigan and Alistair and alternately Leliana - LEL to lure her bard specialization, and Ala as a tank and exerciser for Zevran for the first time. =)))

C
Camrad2006 13.05.20

Alestar, Morrigan, dog (I myself horn) if brains, this group blows all.

V
VlitZ 13.05.20

Where to get Zevran? I probably missed... (if this is not the assassin that I killed in the woods)
Dog disappointed... though loyal, but not a lot of sense. Sorry her arms can't push, and just all sorts of muzzles with MAG. resist(lol).

I think Walls will?.. ;))

rather, the Morrigan... )
Although it does not matter. I'm a bit under fussed, and now half way to the heart Leliani (51 points of love (lol)) But the Wall was attached instead of Alestar... he hurt me for a long time because I did not kill the child.
The scandals, intrigues, investigations...

M
Morgray 13.05.20

Tell me please, during the game you will meet a mage with initially pumped hilarski branch ?

And so while we run this lineup:
Actually I like miles-DD
Alistair as a tank
Morrigan - control
Leliana - stupid pulls enemies onions for a little bit and in the event of a failed pool dies first :( thinking to change It on the dog, because it is ironically a good spare tank.

S
Shinobu 13.05.20

Yeah, leliana is shit. I didn't cook. But the dog did so. Already some cool stuff found, and constipation in the narrow door it is convenient to do :)

[
[Prophet2427] 13.05.20

1. Morrigan (only for siskyee, and with my type of game, it to me already after 7 hours the location of the +85 damage and she is great and like the way she scolds Alistair)
2. The dog (As it turned out great DD)
3. Alistair (always likes to joke, though not always successfully, and the Armadillo of it excellent, and arguing with Morrigan it's funny, in a battle film (three of us - I am a dog and Alistair from a bunch of little arrange on the battlefield, and Morrigan whole bunch of little spells throws)
With Stan we characters not agreed, it was too dark.

By the way what methods are there to release him except for these two:
To crack the lock of the cell and if Alistair in your party, then start to threaten the Reverend mother's violence then she will give the key.

D
Dart-archangel 13.05.20

1)Morrigan
2)Alestar
3)Leliana
PS if only the dog knew how to open locks if she wasn't :). And so I had to change it to bardiche...

C
CR0MWeLL 13.05.20

how to get Golem?(dlc downloaded) quest received, but the map can't get the region is not highlighted...

[
[Prophet2427] 13.05.20

Yet only through the license again in any way, then maybe you'll come up with...

k
krotom 13.05.20

big guy from the cell steers, powerful chuvachek))) good saratnik