3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cpl.Hicks 13.05.20 02:25 pm

Worldwide conspiracy? or am I missing something?

All the best!
We sit so tourisem and discuss the past E3. On the basis of this exhibition, he decides himself to swap the graphics card. I advised him to order on computeruniverse, because also want to make an order and put shipping together.
Go to the website, look 1080ti - date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
1080 - the date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
1070 - date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
1060 - the date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
With the German domain, too.
Strangely,I think, let's go to the CSN. The situation is similar.
Went to the site Regarda - the same.
And as you know, the question is: Where did the Nvidia 1080ti sale - 1060?
Write something about mining, pyramid what, etc...I'm not strong, just recently, had no such problems and could safely buy any hardware. If someone explain I'd be grateful.
81 Comments
Sort by:
_
_B1aD3_ 13.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
Mining mining cryptocurrency. To calculate the use of the graphics card. That's all I bought.
When the value of the crypto currency will fall. Wait for at flea markets Sell 5 gtx 1080ti for the price of bread p.s. with you x2

C
Cpl.Hicks 13.05.20

_B1aD3_
Yes zvizdets! Buy vidyuhi around the world?even so, in the shop of my little town of Murmansk not to buy..)
ps. I threw the x2, but the campaign has already spent(

S
Shadowarm 13.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
Here people are Fuckers,fucked up,also went on computeruniverse,there's nothing,that's a gain it will be the dealers cards

_
_B1aD3_ 13.05.20

Shadowarm
Computer stores today.
Spoiler

V
Vyxyxol 13.05.20

The aliens kidnapped all the video cards for parts for their ships.

G
GG4 13.05.20

_B1aD3_
You know what is mining and how he rapes the graphics card? After hashing it will not buy even in 3 times cheaper than the market. It's not 10 hours graphichow to run the game at 5K resolution, when mining, they work on full 24/7.

_
_B1aD3_ 13.05.20

GG4
Know. But some are not. And will buy, trust me. No ... life is bad.
Yes, and how to determine what is it in Maine? The car you buy, is not always defined taksovat or not.

N
Nikolay Ololay 13.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
Take in Yulmart. There are a lot of vidyuhi, including 1080ti like there

c
callmegod 13.05.20

In Chelyabinsk, graphics cards no. You can buy for 40 00-46 000 26 1070 or 1060, but do not take, and at normal prices is long gone. Not in DNS, not a lot of use. And other shops there.

T
The_apathy 13.05.20

Hmm. That's what I waited for. Watched everything on rx 480 for 15 to bps and dosmotreli, he did not dare to go out and buy, although could freely. And now 30 for it to give no desire. May be someone will tell you where you can buy the radeon hd 7950/70 ? EBay will fit ? I want at least adding another card to increase performance.

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
Vidyuhi buy faster than you have time to rivet manufacturers, in my city every second woodpecker is building a mining farm. In the store saw one 1070 for almost 50K. A heart turned upside down, well I'm four months earlier, was renewed.

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

The_apathy
Prochinese Used vidyuhi avito, find find and inexpensive, 7950 not use for mining, it is too weak, take safely)

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

Explain why the need for mining, I even stupid does not quite get

S
Slabachok 13.05.20

Sha-R
$

T
The_apathy 13.05.20

Sha-R
If they were on Craigslist, I wouldn't be asking. And it is used for mining. Now may have ceased, but before the chassis was. Yes, and it is now hashing at the level of 1060, so it might be popular. At least in my city there are a lot of it on 7970 and r9 280x. Now AMD nothing to sell. Winter I it to auction, and have not found a buyer. But now the price tag is 15 to put and take. Just me for those 15 to buy ?

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

Weakling
I mean the purpose of all calculations for which they are made

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

The_apathy
1050 ti is that it now costs about 15 rubles.

A
Anglerfish 13.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
Loch not mammoth, the sucker will not die. Someone has created an artificial hype and rushed. Moreover, it would be strange if this(and) someone was not themselves traders iron.
https://lenta.ru/articles/2017/06/21/crypto/

T
The_apathy 13.05.20

Sha-R
Yeah, change the 7970 to 1050 ti and stay with the same. No, thank you. I do better on eBay BU for 4 to buy, than what's on offer our huckster.

S
Sha-R 13.05.20

The_apathy
It was ironic. In this case, nothing to buy, you just have to wait until the nonsense with the mining ends