3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cpl.Hicks 13.05.20 02:25 pm

Worldwide conspiracy? or am I missing something?

All the best!
We sit so tourisem and discuss the past E3. On the basis of this exhibition, he decides himself to swap the graphics card. I advised him to order on computeruniverse, because also want to make an order and put shipping together.
Go to the website, look 1080ti - date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
1080 - the date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
1070 - date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
1060 - the date of receipt at the warehouse is unknown.
With the German domain, too.
Strangely,I think, let's go to the CSN. The situation is similar.
Went to the site Regarda - the same.
And as you know, the question is: Where did the Nvidia 1080ti sale - 1060?
Write something about mining, pyramid what, etc...I'm not strong, just recently, had no such problems and could safely buy any hardware. If someone explain I'd be grateful.
81 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 13.05.20

callmegod
Thanks, Yes I think so too. When I'm at work and no one is home, I like that spectacle will be the computer one turned to leave, but especially in mining. It is unlikely that will happen, but I will be extremely quiet in his absence.
And when I'm home, I want to be at the computer to sit on, toys to play, and then the computer under the mining will be busy. But for 5-10K a month (which is unlikely) to deprive yourself of pleasure to play your favorite games, I will not.

P
Podvipodvertov 13.05.20

And so people in General who that thinks about this move? This is all the end and never again we do not buy vidyahu for more or less adequate price, even after the crisis prices? Unless of course all cards will appear in our stores.
Now in your city all the shops looked at all dull. Went even in the Moscow shops, and there's the same garbage. Or expensive professional graphics cards from 200 thousand or cheap 3-4K which for games is not amiss.
I wanted the autumn of 1070 afford to take, and then such a setup, like thunder from a clear sky. I just don't know about this, by chance in this subject came in, then I think the dike will look that there, and is it true what they say here. Walked in and was shocked.

b
braintm 13.05.20

all the video cards around here somewhere
https://www.facebook.com/tech4gamers/videos/915414541933067/

V
Vyxyxol 13.05.20

X_ray_83
Your links for the same Not available. Where do you find there that everything is for sale?

A
AndreyBatkovich 13.05.20

Yeah, and Mail.ru continues to produce articles in the spirit On any video cards better than mine. Mile evil Empire!

X
X_ray_83 13.05.20

Muskrat
What is this ?
https://www.caseking.de/en/asus-geforce-gtx-1060-dual-o6g-6144-mb-gddr5-gcas-167.html
Well, until then slow down buying !

M
MagicHero 13.05.20

braintm
Don't understand what's the point to use such power to just spend them for the extraction of the emptiness of emptiness i.e. with the same success it was possible to give money to those who have a video card and they would not senseless wear and waste of electricity.

b
braintm 13.05.20

MagicHero
The universe is not obligated to make sense to you. — Neil Degrasse Tyson

M
MagicHero 13.05.20

braintm
Can I also come up with a currency by analogy with bitcoin. It's gonna be called calabona and will give one coin to everyone who will calculate the sum of numbers from 1 to 100. And that hashing all the same only there are components dismantle senseless blocks. So then it was more difficult then it will be necessary to count the sum from 1 to 125, 150, 200, etc. and to somehow regulate meaningless meaningless amount of money for example after 213 thousand calculations, the cost is 25% less. Just like in bitcoin where there is the same limitation.
I think in this example, I demonstrated the futility and meaninglessness of bitcoin wear of the graphics cards and electricity cost.

a
aleks1979 13.05.20

MagicHero
Cryptocurrency logically meaningless, but there is as necessary and beneficial to certain circles of people who are pushing it.

b
braintm 13.05.20

MagicHero
Bitcoin is not money,
And email - not an email
And phone calls - not a conversation...
Something like that.

V
Vyxyxol 13.05.20

X_ray_83
Yeah what the hell I 1060 then surrendered? Need RX 580, and its also nowhere to be found.

M
MagicHero 13.05.20

braintm
but for the money they are exchanged. I just wonder what will happen after the boom when all will rush to exchange bitcoins for money and when it's clear nobody in his right mind but still at the peak so will not buy.

X
X_ray_83 13.05.20

aleks1979
Cryptocurrency logically meaningless
It is not meaningless as there is in the bypass state of any, but as it goes to the people it's nonsense of course, and that's not right !

S
SS44 13.05.20

Now how many cards is not productivity - all stint of frantic miners. The POH for the price... Need to wait when the cryptocurrency market will crash and all at once. Drop individual of the cryptocurrency will not change anything , miners will simply take up the other. Well, since the fact that the entire market it is unlikely that when it collapses , we will face years of wild deficit and horse prices on vidyuhi(((

S
SS44 13.05.20

Damn , people , what's going on((( Appeared vidyuhi in the city and recommended AMD price 12000 , but in the store they are in 40000! Looked over four hours vidyuhi anymore !!! Would have killed all those miners...

c
callmegod 13.05.20

Zduny Avito. The first card after mining. 30 000 480 4GB. 8GB 40 000 480 25 000 1060 3 GB. What a good prices?

R
Richards 13.05.20

Vovo, I have to create a theme is a cluster fuck, I thought dns to buy, and there is shit on shit, just realized going on some sort of hell of hell, and it is better not to buy then the video card from the hand they have all there shit will be like the same damn lit something from them, no words here can't describe what I feel otherwise banned to shit. To have bluedun nor che did not buy it I wish them. And so they went bankrupt to dolbey. To their collectors with bits fucked on temechku....

P
Podvipodvertov 13.05.20

Now on Craigslist at the city watched the announcement of the sale of graphics cards, yet all unchanged, except for the high price of used cards. But there are a large number of ads on the sale of farms for mining.
The average price for these farms 190-270 thousand RUB everywhere and says: high yield payback in 4-7 months, then a good passive income!
And why if it's so cool and profitable without doing anything to get money, they sell these farms?

c
callmegod 13.05.20

Podvipodvertov
Because to hit the money, you need to build a new farm, because the old start generating income less and less. With the end of 2016, the computational complexity is increased 20 times (in fact, it is mining). And realizing this, people sell what is left to +- to go.