3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 12.10.19 02:36 pm

As the room KURO may be associated with a starting location? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

The room KURO leads the secret passage to the temple of the Carver, but how is this possible, if the room KURO is at the top of the castle asin?
Similarly with the first cave of the headless. You can get there from the suburbs asin to and from the temple location, but this is clearly not the same mountain!

What is going on?
37 Comments
Sort by:
C
CodeRiZA 12.10.19

Secret passages?

K
Kickapoo 12.10.19

Nemesis
The more interesting question is why did he even need if here and there, a foot away idol is, which thisnode?

s
sademus 12.10.19

Kickapoo
man an interesting game design locations, not everyone is like you)

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Nemesis
tipo Design
an example of the Russian design from the same series

D
Ded MastDay 12.10.19

Nemesis
It's two different doors. Secret passage between them behind the scenes.
And how is it possible to teleport between idols? What's going on?
There is a place in the Temple of Sempo from the Castle Asino.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
what the frame??)))
just a sample of the solution curve to be the same and the temple bell when you jump into the pit teleport to the temple, just curve design

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

Kickapoo
The fact of the matter is. Why was it necessary to fence this secret passage that violates the spatial integrity of the entire card Sekira, if there is a idol to teleport?

D
Ded MastDay 12.10.19

Beirut
In such a frame. Between these doors, there are secret passages and caves. Just do not force them to run, and show only the entrance and exit of them. To make it faster. Turn your head sometimes.

D
Ded MastDay 12.10.19

Nemesis
And the concept of teleporting between idols does not violate the spatial budapeshskom world? Sat down to rest in one place and was suddenly quite different. In my vzgdyad, the decision of the shortcuts and secret passages much better than Teleportation. But I agree, in Sciro this is worse than Dark Souls.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
why to invent for the developers it's all just idea locations should be connected, and how it came to the surfaced stocks and set up the doors, teleporters, and this applies to everything from weapons, fighting style, Laura, all clipped at the max. after all the hype so the sales will be normal

H
Hanzo666 12.10.19

Nemesis
A secret way had to have in order for you to understand how Emma got to the old temple from the castle, not to go to her through locations full of soldiers and monsters. She's not a warrior. And there is most likely a system of tunnels, which remains behind the scenes for the sake of saving time. You would like to stomp on mine a couple of kilometers in real time in the game?

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Hanzo666
the game is played carefully??? what do you mean she's not a warrior??? she was trained personally Issin if you even listened to the dialogues and moreover she is a boss in the game.
I can not understand why you are trying to embellish doorsteps of the game, but it's yours

-
-zotik- 12.10.19

Beirut
She's not a warrior, she was a healer. If you learn to cut the bread you cook from it will not. You're not smarter than the developers, this slicer is not directly, you know what are these doors? Door shinobi, and these people do not go through the front door, as befits a ninja they come and go secretly.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

-zotik-
another dreamer??? SHE'S THE BOSS IN THE GAME
What door Hello???? that is, you come on 5-7 floor to the door there is an Elevator, on the subway??? ahahahahaha
distances there are just 15 kilometers minimum))))

N
NightHawkreal 12.10.19

If Emma from the door showed that it would be easier.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

way more Domino a penny for visionaries looking for a black cat in a black room. While you're here to come up with all sorts of shoals, here's the reality.

Hidetaka Miyazaki, President of Dark Souls creator From Software, has told The Telegraph that the revered developer is taking a keen interest in the battle royale genre and the prevalence of long running 'live service' games, such as Destiny and Anthem, that are dominating the headlines in the industry right now.

That is the next game from Frolov will be a game service like the national anthem or destiny.

-
-zotik- 12.10.19

Beirut
Oh, where's your imagination? it's not a stupid cave and the elevators appeared to BC, MB, abseiling and a network of caves in different areas of the city.
I know that she's the boss, dumbass, I told what's her role in the game.

H
Hanzo666 12.10.19

Beirut
I have so far failed, thanks for the spoiler, genius.
Let's try something different. Issin gave her a secret mission to promote gg, I think it would be reasonable to go through the surface and risk being seen or attacked, no matter how there's a warrior she was, if there is a secret move?

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Hanzo666
Don't worry as the boss you will not meet
-zotik-
Yes did not dig there tunnels not who simply by design of the location was not much far away from each other
I also include fantasy and explain another slice from the outskirts to the temple of sempo
So I jump into the pit, and the earth is round and revolves, and I while I'm flying it makes a turn and I find myself in the temple of sempo))))) all the logic all on Feng Shui

-
-zotik- 12.10.19

Beirut
from where did you know someone dug there or not holding a candle? I'm just saying that from the point of view of logic there is a lift to the sewer then there is a network of tunnels, if not for the idols through which we TP through them you can get at least all areas of the city.