3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Zharov 12.10.19 02:37 pm

The problem with the launch (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Black screen when starting the game, who else right ?
117 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strymer Live 12.10.19

I also, searched in the Internet, there were only press Alt+Enter or Alt+TAB but I did not help

l
lillop 12.10.19

Chet on YT saw a similar , but XS !

J
Jeff-xxx 12.10.19

Daniel Zharov
Strymer Live
give more information

J
JanotCK 12.10.19

Daniel Zharov
Try to run the game as Administrator

f
fatal_3rr0r 12.10.19

After installation, double-click on the game icon but nothing happens.
At a minimum fits perfectly o_o

Just used, that either the error POPs up, saying does not fit, go to the forest, or no мегаофигеннонужнойбиблиотеки.dll in an extreme case, the expected black screen and a terrible friezes. And then nothing o_o

S
Strymer Live 12.10.19

JanotCK
Run the game from the Admin, and Holy shit, it booted after pressing Enter a black screen was no longer

D
DocVatson 12.10.19

Astaritus
The same story. Already downloaded 3 different Repack.
With other games/programs, everything is fine. It was not the first year for the computer, driver all fresh, all third-party software is installed. And the only game not start. Generally there is no reaction.

l
leonkiller777 12.10.19

+ 1, after the hit enter stupid black screen and music playing. Windows 10 was launched from the administrator but nothing

P
PlAyGrAuNd 12.10.19

Same problem. Launch, black screen and mouse cursor, but it seems to me that the play (turquoise, small).
Alt + Enter does not work. If you switch to another app and back to the game, then error

S
Sassasins 12.10.19

ALT + Enter does not help,as the full black screen and in window mode. Yubisoft in his repertoire :\

V
Vanya Ryzhiy 12.10.19

leonkiller777
Give compatible with Windows 8, you just helped this way

v
view051174 12.10.19

The game does not start,already downloaded 2 repak,0 reactions!Can anyone have a solution to this problem?

D
DocVatson 12.10.19

One at startup, nothing happens: I tried selecting high performance video card NVIDIA in the context menu.
Right-click on the icon -> Run with graphics processor -> high-performance NVIDIA

l
leonkiller777 12.10.19

Vanya Red
Yes it does not help that compatible, at least with VIN 12 puts and zero sense

k
k1NZa 12.10.19

Astaritus
Same thing... Open the app, the process weighs, and nothing happens, in the end, the process disappears..( don't know what to do((....?!!!

D
Dex_Vicious 12.10.19

k1NZa
damn, it seemed that even though people on the forum knows how to solve the problem. everywhere it is written make sure that it's in English language and will run on behalf of the administrator, but a bitch well nothing happens

k
k1NZa 12.10.19

Dex_Vicious
Waiting for the game for three years.. But in the end is shit..(

D
Dex_Vicious 12.10.19

k1NZa
Giza. when you are a loyal fan yup, somehow hurt

k
k1NZa 12.10.19

=(

S