3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koshak9911 13.05.20 02:32 pm

The impression of the full game (PC) v3 (Metro: Last Light)

I had already passed you ?
For me it is now no scary moments (such as libraries ) , but the gameplay became much more interesting .
Write your opinion , like it or not .
119 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fasmon 13.05.20

The previous version of the theme: http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/784561/

Developed, of course, assholes are still... the Fact that no number of rounds, etc. - it's okay. But when qte - NICHROME NOT SHOWN - this is complete nonsense. What's the complexity...

R
RGC 13.05.20

Fasmon
fools are those who do not read the description. firstly there is the just Ranger where qte show, and secondly warn you that in Ranger hardcore COMPLETELY removed from the interface. and added also that it is for those who have already passed the game and therefore knows where a qte. so your problem is that you still do not read or do not understand

F
Fitterr 13.05.20

Scopolamine
fools are those who don't read the description
Fully support.

P
PlAyGrAuNd 13.05.20

Don't know about you, but a couple of times I still a little, frightened. The game is not over, quite yet, but a little optimization

o
ostin321 13.05.20

For a start, let's respect each other's opinions. All that is written below-only my opinion, and I wrote it to search for people with similar opinion.

The long-awaited for many, including for me, time-released Metro: Last Light. On the territory of post Soviet space the game is (or was) one of the most anticipated games of 2013 - and it's hard to argue. The previous part is one of the best games released native developers ( so I hope you forgive me Ukrainians for such a generalization). Strap for the new game were very high, the difficulties added to a dead-end plot of the first part.
Let's start with the good. Graphically the game is good, the location worked out very well: everywhere there are nooks and cuffs, waiting for some small encouragement. In General, the organization of card game reminds me of Half Life 2, except for a limited, maybe in the gaming industry is dominated by the console, and then fail to show all leeway on the map. But it's not a lack-again, the cards are well thought out, in this respect, his predecessor, Last Light even surpassed. Stealth is also quite good. Yes he's not perfect, but quite tolerable. For shooters, the presence of such entertainment is quite rare. The level of stealth I would compare c Far Cry 3 adds an alternative passage. Added new attractions - the Red Square with the mausoleum, the square in front of a Large to remember that in some other more or less solid games, our capital was so well developed.
Now, unfortunately, the bad news. It is to this part of the review, there are many dissenters. The main disadvantage of the game-plot. As I already wrote at the beginning of the end of the first part brought to a standstill. And it all starts like a normal, but later can not see the meaning for what Artem's doing it! In the first part of the hung global problem of danger for the entire underground from something unknown and terrible, and here the main enemy of the ordinary people. All of these groups in the first part (and in books) were presented as some minor sects. And according to the order they present no danger. And then something red becomes the dominant force. I think it shows that the writers are unable to come up with new ideas. But it could show the new station, or , for example, to send to the University, where to help survivors scientists to develop something global...
The result was some not an independent game and a great addon to the previous part. I did not stop at a detailed comparison of weapons or something else. It's not the essence of what is important. Life remained exactly the same as it was in the last part. Innovations of course, but they are not so global.
I agree with the assessment playgrounda on MLL. The game has a lot of good, even a lot of good, but most of this we already saw in Metro 2033.
PS I want to ask you to write here people who think the game shedevralno and so on-I want to hear more opinion. In my opinion, the situation with metro is that in action movies 70-80 years played a large role special effects, but the plot and no one really watched the success of modern fighters depend on the scenario is already much more. There are also: the game is good in many ways, it is traversed in the same breath, but goes more out of interest what is there, and not from admiration. A similar situation was with the TV series LOST, season five all only looked out of interest to the end, although occurring by that time had lost its meaning.

S
Silberty 13.05.20

I still passed the game but the experience is already there Yes, there are moments in which it scared well, I like it!

P
PsiX_Storrent 13.05.20

Another opinion is, but, fortunately, or unfortunately, it is different from yours. Very upsetting all the same tupina animation of characters. The plot is, I think, on the contrary, shows NEOJIDANNYE TURNS, I'm still on the trolley from the spiders chukha. In General, all coherently, concisely, is not the ultimate dream. About stealth, and NPCs, everything is done not very well, you are at the NPC in front of the face and it won't fart in your face, is very upset. Again , this infuriating , or a bug, or stupidity, with a gas mask and filter before screwing the new, he unscrews the old one.
You mentioned the irrationality of the plot. This is absolutely not true. I see you've mentioned the book, so Last light is a direct continuation of the books, not the game itself, from this we can draw a plot from scratch, or with the wretched story of the first part, but quite decent , very dynamic and colorful story of the book Metro 2033.

o
ostin321 13.05.20

While the first part felt the enormity of what is happening: a simple boy from the distant station is gaining momentum and the result saves everyone. But here is sort of like saved... I can't really explain what I don't like the first the plot is very expected, the fact that Paul is a traitor I figured it out almost immediately and was just waiting when everything will happen...by the Way-about the lack of scary moments I forgot to mention. However, a decent point protruding from all sides-it is in the best tradition.

P
Phantomsmith 13.05.20

ostin321, and the meaning to procrastinate one and the same subject with those who agree? If you do not want to hear objections, you just have to remain silent. For those who agree, already share your point of view and those who disagree will still argue and Balk :)

Therefore, even so did NOT agree :D

So critical to your points:
1) Graphics. Well, for me it's simple: because my computer is constantly lagging behind in development from the modern games, the graphics for me for a long time already not the most important. Especially considering that still love to play in the Follaut 2, X-Com 1 and 2 (Yes, the very first part!), Settlers 2 and the other has almost forgotten masterpieces.
3d have. The picture overall looks good, more than that - much better than the first part (I was particularly impressed by the vegetation on the surface). I liked it. And in General, is still above medium settings my car is not pulling properly :) As for animations - for me it is in all games without exception are stupid :)
2) level Design. somehow did not think, but after reading your opinion, I think that truth in your words.
3)Stealth is... Well, to me this mode is generally new, you might say... for the First time seriously thought about a similar style of passing only that part of the Metro.
Very disappointing inattention NPCs. Really, just don't jump in front of them, but outside a particular zone of lighting, they just go blind.

4) the Plot. I have someone replied that an alternative ending to the first part is just a sort of bonus like a pre-order, but available to all. And we are pleased and developed from it useful. Therefore, the beginning of the story the second part is quite logical.
As for factions, it is only natural that with the disappearance of the most scary threats to mankind and the advent of mahapalika in the form of a base D6, the most important enemies of the people be the people.
Yes, in the first part of the game, these groups were not represented us properly. Although, if you were reading carefully, you would understand that the game and completely omits the discussion of the groups with the exception of the required minimum. From the book it becomes quite clear that these groupings in the subway - is a real force. Small gang is not able to control more than one station. In addition, the events of the game seem to us the eyes of the protagonist, and that at the time the first part was not up to the Reds or the Nazis, he saved his home station and all metro as a whole. In the second game, the action takes place when it's all over, but because our hero, like a normal person, turns his eyes to the very ordinary and mundane things.
If the first part not focus so much on the subway as on the external threat, now we show the reverse side of the coin: even in the face of mortal danger, humanity remains divided in the struggle for power over their fellows. This piece has a much deeper meaning than it seems at first glance. It's not just a sort of correction of mistakes is a continuation of the struggle for the survival of humanity. The sequel, which should completely erase the uncertainty of the ending of the first game and determine whether people had a chance for salvation, or mankind is doomed to rot in they also dug the grave.
And Yes, for the order of the groupings had not imagined danger. Because if you're in the beginning of the second part of the Underground listened to all the dialogues carefully, you would have heard this: Before the order was like a hedgehog: little meat, and then go and get it. And now we have meat peopole... Just simply benefit from its existence had more than his property.
5) Scary moments, huh? But it's not F. E. A. R. Scary moments of the first part was primarily due to the fact that the main character is still a newbie in this world. He first long walk down from the station. He very much does not know and does not know. Scared more uncertainty.
Now Artem is already not a green newbie, a seasoned Stalker. And it's not just soldiers, but we can say, the elite of the underground. In one of the dialogues say about him (can't remember which) that he helped found the D6 to destroy black, and generally distinguished himself in many operations after. Now it is much easier to navigate in unfamiliar surroundings, and the world is not so much afraid of the unknown.

PS Here is a third opinion ;)

M
Metal Eagle Returns 13.05.20

ostin321

what ***** traitor I figured it out almost immediately

And the spoiler are not guessed?

w
win594 13.05.20

Guys believe it or not! but I cried. I'm a big fan of the game Metro: but when I got to the end I was in tears from the ending!! I did not expect such an outcome. In the end, after slaughter (red) protecting the lab D6 killed everyone including the main character and hero (Artem). In the explosion of a bomb, because situacija was not inevitably exploded all!!!! In the end there is a movie ( are all memories of Artem, he remembered how his mother looks.) And heroically looks like the red runs away and all covers with a blast!!). After that there is another movie( that snipers Anna from him became with child and gave birth to a son, and told how heroically killed his father ( the same one Tom!) the video ends. But
when the credits (calf black still aroused them and they go away).

Podvigam the end!: all the best died! Black cub did what he wanted, ie awakened their( surviving relatives). And Artyom has a son.

On this I guess I'm done, because without tears to recall it.)

D
Dante 01 13.05.20

Scopolamine
There is an opinion that you developed a friendship. Why? Explain. Play all action games with the hairy years" JUST at the highest level. Because for centuries it IMPLIES a MORE COMPLICATED REGIME, not deer crap. Naturally, the old fashioned way by choosing the lower position and scoring on the garbage that is written in the menus, I was playing with no clue what I even have grenades.
P. S. Held a half-game, and money bunch of ammo a lot, the intelligence of the NPCs HS, the game is somehow too weak, grenades as I don't need knives too. Instead, come up with a topic such as null interface, applause, just a question, why the heck. What is there in the description, alienism complete.

P
Phantomsmith 13.05.20

And here's another friend ostin321: talking of scary moments, no? I the game is not over, but already noticed a couple.
The catacombs with their ghosts. Not that much it sucks, and ghosts I'm not afraid, but is forced to stay in suspense.
And second: after October, the hospital where deliver Artem and Anna. It is not scary - this is real horror. Listen to NPCs - have a good experience. The shadow of death, imminent and terrible. Still people, but already dead. Even zombies would be less scary.
And the station was abandoned.

In addition, a couple of unexpected and therefore scary moments with the mutants was the same.

K
Kchtolhoo 13.05.20

the worst is when you don't know where to go on the surface - the mask forever dirty, forever in a puddle of knee-deep sinking. impossible to kill flying daemon, barefoot, for which ammunition is not enough...
and what is easier than to take the bullets on/off the light in the world stoneline Galimov game engine...

s
skobkarus 13.05.20

Spoiler spoiler)))

P
Phantomsmith 13.05.20

Kchtolhoo, Demons to kill quite easily. Just hit them hard :) killed the two in the swamp, another one - until the bridge was getting on the ice. So go for it :)
Here on the surface I wasn't particularly scary, even at night. Only a dead city, which I reached - jokoa place. Creepy, but not strashnoe.
skobkarus, don't read.
LeiblLP, you don't in this topic. And generally, about it already wrote, look.

s
sorokot 13.05.20

Was waiting for the game eagerly and ...The beginning made me want to close and forget about it -
Americanism - pitching ( 20 years underground with all the consequences!), the masks for spetsuru, supergirl - snipers, famously flaunt to an empty head denoting his coolness at each step ( Hello Paragraph 78!), showing a clear disregard for Artem.
If Ulman brought a Negro, I wouldn't be surprised.
In short, whatever happened next, the impression is spoiled completely - is another Metro (IMHO).

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.05.20

sorokat
The same.At the end of the game a solid stream attempts to shit any drama,but...they seriously think that I am imbued with regret and compassion for the small alien freak?The cub mutants,which turns out was always good,and the fact that people have died a horrible death-it is only because I didn't want to make contact with the mutants.Is also a File in the child saved by one of the monsters and all this they raised him and poetmou Artem was special...in Short,a solid pianos in the bushes, and complete nonsense.Only the pirates and only once.

o
ostin321 13.05.20

sorokat
About the fact that 20 years of living in caves, feeding on mushrooms and underground pigs - they remain pitching - not thought, but actually so. And in good condition not only Spartans, but also thousands of people, the Nazis, the red and the other participants in this event... in real life people look worse than in the game.

About spoilers - it is supposed that here will come the people who have already passed the game to Express their opinion.

P
Phantomsmith 13.05.20

sorokat, Well, at the beginning cant really wild, I agree :) I really laughed from the heart :D
On the other hand, even Mass Effect where all three parts are passed as a single game, and he was no exception to the rule: continue to differ from predshestvennikov. You can't repeat anything. Especially because on the new engine and all that. Even if we don't want that, change the engine already has such an impact on developers, they strive to bring something new.
Tula potsik, go play... hmm... well, I don't even know - not much of a connoisseur of this genre of games... Well COD chtoli... Stupid fight in the style to make everyone. With a hint of plot and a fierce hatred of the enemy.
This game is not for those ardent xenophobes, as evidenced by the ending :)
mania777, generally for such questions there are separate threads. But so be it, answer: to reinstall the game :)