3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koshak9911 13.05.20 02:32 pm

The impression of the full game (PC) v3 (Metro: Last Light)

I had already passed you ?
For me it is now no scary moments (such as libraries ) , but the gameplay became much more interesting .
Write your opinion , like it or not .
119 Comments
Sort by:
N
NefraeL 13.05.20

Passed. Very cool, everything that I say. Slowly, a long time considering different options for passing (not in principle), but still the game I have left in the mind as is quite beautiful, it seems to be a quality shooter. The world of this game is so interesting, the crawl is out constantly keeps in suspense. And in the dungeons of the metro do have a certain sense of security, relative of course. BUT this world cannot touch, do not have time to feel it... Like in the movies came, looked, left impressed. But I want it to live in this little metro. The game is really exciting but only during a session, it safe if you do not go much into every little thing. Play this creation is required. But the replay does not want to, I want to leave these good experiences and only wait for another series. I'm afraid if you start again you can look at the details and then pour everything from head to toe by shit)) a Little bit of freedom and this game could be one of the richest in terms of the game world, unique, and want to wish the further development of this series if any. Linearity the next time will not ride.

m
matrixua 13.05.20

how much armor DLS in Mysia where to look for different things(writes price)

.Beauty. 13.05.20

Rarely play, and especially going through video games. But Metro: Last Light has passed. It is very interesting it seemed to me she.
Of course it is a pity that all the characters, a bunch in the end died. Sadness that no solutions are not affected. As someone helped, someone killed, or rescued from a mutant other mutants. I thought, he's going to pop up with Pajoy and I will :D 1 ending. Mystic liked the new that he saw in this plan.
I think in the end it was necessary to invent still more tragic, show the death of comrades, some voice-over comments, well, Yes, Black care on the background of the title will come down and the Son Artem as the hope. In fact everything is there, but the movie, not all shown...
Oh yeah, funny accent modern American-English, I have killed constantly.
For Satana, this game is very interesting.
My rating is 8.5

S
S0ER 13.05.20

super game 10/10

r
redfox2013 13.05.20

a six-hour corridor for nothing, with a bearded joke plagiarism(caviar)

[
[Inferno] 13.05.20

Just from the battlefield.
What can I say : the game is not so much hooked as the 1st part which I think is more interesting in the story and individual bosses. In the 1st part of each stremilsya has terrible sound and is very positively acted on the atmosphere (remember even the library, that's where natural from napryazhenka shaking hands). As a shooter , the new LL is slightly better than the parent, to take at least stealth, more gifted enemies with improved AI, but also when as lucky, varied combat tactics - you can suppress light bulbs, lamps, burners, etc, you can go behind enemy lines and from there to strike, although in the corridors of tactic as such, and no.
There were bugs when the NPC was not moving at all and was a pillar, sometimes even restart did not help - had creaking heart to go further (1-2 moment). Liked the modification Arsenal - convenient and intuitive to learn. Pyrotechnics almost never used, because I prefer to play more stealth, So that came in handy a couple of times on large animals, for example bear put claymores, Bolotnikov was tossing crackers and sentinels tried to fry incendiary mixtures.
The game is very easy, passed first the Ranger, then switched to hardcor - almost no difference. The worst thing about the game is zaskriptovannost, I will not give examples of it everywhere (you know that), it really was freeze.
In General, I can say this: if you like post-Apocalypse and all its trimmings, if caught the 1st part and you were waiting for a good continue - then buy this game, it will keep you from the beginning to the end, but will you go through it again - the big question.
My rating - 8/10

D
D.Artist 13.05.20

The same was held recently. Frankly, the book read tried, but couldn't because the setting is built
very consumer oriented, as a simple lure, not delayed, again scoops again
fascists, come on. where is the originality?... Well, okay, the game's setting will not be judged,
Purely as a shooter the game is very good, I did not expect that Srsly IGROPROM such
capable, the graphics are very beautiful, but sorry that is not technological, it is the designers
job 200% but the engine is nothing to squeeze could not, alas, apparently the engine is.
A separate line I would like to go for optimization, although it does not Shine, but on your bucket
I managed to squeeze 60 FPS with rare dips to 30 which can not but rejoice.

The stealth in the game as it is, but it as not. Started on normal, enemies do not see the emphasis in the dark,
I don't know, maybe they are getting smarter on higher difficulties, but that's how I slaughtered a whole squad right
eyes and they saw a little alarmed, although it may be a plus because I do not bother, if
burned - not terrible, can be all out in the open to shoot, it's probably better than Deus Ex HR
where in addition to stealth the other alternatives were not given for 2-3 bullets and the corpse.

The plot... luchsheb did not have it all, cliché, cliché... well, standard Swarovski story,
tried there is something philosophical to push, but it looked extremely ridiculous and generally
not to the point. The game is just to enjoy, environment, sounds, effects, etc. All
this is a very cool and beautiful.

The game was a sickly potential to become a real world, but fell short, the chips with the change
filitov in a gas mask, a Geiger counter, finding ammunition, etc. could make a very
great, but it looks more like decorative chips rather than the need for
survival, and that would not work because the game is corridor, if the developers could give
a little space would be a sight for sore eyes.

In General, I game to take place was interesting, but only once, no matter what
this is a more than worthy representative of the Ukrainian igroproma, unexpectedly so.

t
thelig88 13.05.20

hi, could you tell me what the difference is between just the biggest difficulty, light and heavy Ranger? want to beat the game, don't want to make it easy, but it is unmarked too, do not want

r
r0b0tf00t 13.05.20

The first part seemed to me more serious, the feeling that you affect the events of the game, gave atmosferku. Unfortunately this subway a fun way to get from point a to point b and nothing more, even the soundtrack is very light. I want to play but definitely worth it, for this game is not disappointing!

o
ostin321 13.05.20

Interesting is the fact that the game is almost lost interest. I remember the first week after the game release and reviews with the PG rating 7/10 users was poured just a pile of dirt - all shouting that it's almost the best game of the year is immediately and automatically. But after some time, and it's been 9 months since I passed the sit - and remember-what is this game about. And I realize - I remember only some common features. Ie the game does not left me with any deep emotions. I remember well The Last of Us, Beyond (of course it was autumn, but still), old half, remember the Stalker, and ( Oh God), even the first part of the Metro. But the second part somehow passed impact on me, although I very much waited, and after not looking passed her. Verdict: the game is beautiful, straightforward, luring at the moment of passing, based on typical cliches. Feeling after going to the cinema for the next movie in a few weeks it's hard to remember what it was about.

s
slawok76 13.05.20

Masterpiece definitely!

M
MC_DIZEL 13.05.20

Cool game, definitely worth playing.

Y
Yagor179 13.05.20

Ratings:

Gameplay: 10.0
Graphics: 10.0
Sound and music: 10.0
Interface and controls: 10.0
Author rating: 10.0

Overall rating: 10.0

V
VanGrey 13.05.20

Mixed impression. Either developed very crooked has been or so miserable all described.
Strange everything.
1) the first part was offered 2 options for the outcome of events, but then the Canon is the ending with the murder of black people.
2) In the first part of the ending depended on special moments in the story and less restricted player actions rather than here (for the sake of a good ending where almost all the living I must forget the weapons and only in the face of all clap when otherwise not).
3) Ullman of the first part and the new Ullman generally 2 different face character, there is no similarity. But nevertheless it is one and the same person. Although in the 1st part of he had some no Slavic appearance (despite the Jewish name), but here he is more Asian like (majority Kazakh).
4) Khan, too, of the 1st part unlikely. There, he seemed like a wise hermit and he had a fitting, and then some hipsky punk.
5) Absolute stupidity.
We partner threw, captured, helped Komrad, escaped, he raped, then hanky panky popolari, the result is again returned to its us again, throw again, run errands, then to be KEP SHEPARD, saving the woman from perhaps deserved death, and probably from glubokogo despair or SSAS from vozmozhnoi death from the infection she's been with us perepihnutsja (sibcom officer's daughter with just anyone, and even non-existent reason), then all the saved, and the more the woman we are invisible.
6) Too koridorot.
Games of this type should contain a GREATER freedom of action. I would say Stalker freedom of action (by which I mean freedom of movement between stations and freeplay outside of the storyline). Otherwise, the meaning of all this? None of those games derealized at a single visit.
7) Games the graphics are ABSOLUTELY inappropriate to the system requirements to which it allegedly aspires.
But the atmosphere postupaka, but excuse me - I'm interested in the picture itself and how it's this very atmospheric passes, not drawing jackets until the visibility of each of the threads or hairs on the fur hat (it is unimportant trifle TK I nikomu so close inappropriate to examine the cut of his clothes).
8) Judging by some of the game - the game should have a higher age levels and undue will apply to all students and other children.
9) re-mute GG which opens his mouth purely during loading screens.
10) Some absolutely incomprehensible moments.
I was saving women and children from bandits, killed the bandit very quickly, and all the people there who screamed and begged for help piled through the closed door to a dead end (though piled up faster than I killed a bastard). But back to that composition from which everything started - no OFC, even those NPCs that were missing. Directly mysticism hildren it.
11) Miller generally has no resemblance with him from the 1st part.
12) Uniform in the 1st part was much better these Korobkov which we pulled.
13) No superprodvinutyh AI I there neuvidel - how to catch Kheda standing pile, and continue in the same spirit.

In short - a very mixed opinion on this game.

TC I have read any books from this series and is familiar with all of this solely on the games, I made a logical conclusion at the Beck and call of the 2nd part.
All this nonsense with the actions comes from the fact (as personally I understood it) that some black, and maybe the toddler, sits with us in constant telepathic contact, and sees the world through the eyes of GG. Therefore the deeds of GG will depend on the opinion of the observer about the fact should we help or not.
Therefore comes the logical explanation for all this newbieness we have to prove that they value life and are not a soulless tool of evisceration. If so - then this can explain the fact that if it is possible - newbuy.
Just another nuclease it. If the game has guns therefore it must be applied, but if the game itself requires humanity,tolerance, peacefulness and non-violence - then why is it I do? Then it would give me telekinesis, or the same telepathy to affect the minds of enemies and to instill in them netrogat me.

r
roninas 13.05.20

Barefoot
The game is excellent,the perception,the spirit.Yes,slightly inferior to the first part,the second,like it or not,smacks of golivudskie,but still,the game is catchy.

F
Fridmen 13.05.20

VanGrey
I agree in principle.

k
kenny undead 13.05.20

The best shooter I've ever played!

c
coolman161 13.05.20

Metro 2033 and last light Redux put your screen resolution is 1440 by 900 and it still squished as if the screen format 4;3 but I need 16:9 can anyone knows how we can force it to run in 16:9 via the output command can what is

K
Komodo Saurian 13.05.20

AhtiarSMS, what is it? The game was developed by 4A Games in Ukraine and published by Deep Silver, from Germany.

D
Damned_Soul 13.05.20

10+/10
So I understand the game! I guess that's the best you not played! All on a gorgeous level Graphics,Music and especially the Plot! I'm really at the end in tears! Crysis,COD,BF for the campaign mode far more to this game