3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 12.10.19 02:38 pm

Sidorovich in the RFP (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I installed Sidorovich on the skeleton Owl, things it also has a current that's how to make what they were like in the PM when selling goods?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
slalomoderr 12.10.19

and the owl says the phrase after the sale\purchase goods? if not then I don't know that such issues are resolved scripts

M
MAKC 12.10.19

Type it is necessary to add the phrase, when I bought something. Type, bought Sidor: Good, good product if nothing is chosen, it is: What kind of stuff you brought with you...

D
Demons97 12.10.19

STALKER FRY
well this type, a current here I do not know how to install them. He says it is current when I go or fit.

D
Demons97 12.10.19

slalomoderr
In the Original, no one says nothing, the current when you approach him and walk away and all.

s
slalomoderr 12.10.19

Demons97
Well, in the SDK there is an area in which to go will be the sound of the owl, no I do not know how to implement it I'm not a skripter, on other forums go where the people are smarter.))))in the RFP did not play much(time passed) in the modding few understand, and PM as the soul of the native

A
Antisocial 12.10.19

Demons97
It's all in the logic of the Persians recorded. Can look in the config folder, the same logic of Sidorovich from PM.

A
Alchoohol 17.07.20

Drunk man
He says the phrase when you come out of it commercial item type something: Go-go nothing you do here!

M
MOHOVOY 05.01.21

In my opinion there is such a function in the Clear Sky, I honestly do not remember. There was a case, he transferred Sidorovich for his fashion, but that was a long time ago. Dig into the logic, most likely you need to put there